May 13, 2021
Anyone got the names for the soundtrack songs?
I decided to go and try to gather as much of the music as I could for this game, , if anyone has any other songs to add then please let me know and I'll add them to the folder, songs that I know are missing: The ending songs for ending 3 and 4, Agent 3's battle song

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
There's not really a changelog but I guess I could describe the changes to the best of my ability, also note that I refuse to do anything involving the tentacles so any changes there I will not know
  • Greatly Improved English Translation(no longer using mtl for the sex scenes)
  • Enemy Ai Improved*
  • New Items Added to the Shop
  • Handjob Added
  • A Pregnancy Function has been added(This mostly boils down to flavor text)
  • A boss rush mode added with 5 highly difficult enemies
  • A new Girl was added
  • 2 New Post Ending Endings have been added
  • Happiness Achieved
*Not Completely Sure, but it seems like it
thank kind human person

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Sorry if this is a silly question, but does anyone know what exactly the "stud pills" do?
They're apparently mistranslated, after all the comment that you'd get from Harmony when buying them wouldn't make sense, from what I checked translating the japanese version they're anti-pregnancy pills.
Funny enough I think the english translation for it is simply copied from the OctoMassage "fake medicine" drink.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
They're apparently mistranslated, after all the comment that you'd get from Harmony when buying them wouldn't make sense, from what I checked translating the japanese version they're anti-pregnancy pills.
Funny enough I think the english translation for it is simply copied from the OctoMassage "fake medicine" drink.
Another question, but does anyone know how to reliably get the super exp drink to appear?

VeiledVoyeur

Nov 10, 2019
Sorry for the unrelated question, but what does the "X Drink" do that you can choose instead of Harmony after buying the amiibo? I couldn't figure it out yet.

May 13, 2021
Sorry for the unrelated question, but what does the "X Drink" do that you can choose instead of Harmony after buying the amiibo? I couldn't figure it out yet.
1: You can get the X Drink anyway if you just buy the expensive paper after getting the amiibo so if you can then just go get yourself that sea anemone pussy
2: The X Drink allows you to attack twice every turn in battle, it makes the Boss Rush much easier

VeiledVoyeur

Nov 10, 2019
1: You can get the X Drink anyway if you just buy the expensive paper after getting the amiibo so if you can then just go get yourself that sea anemone pussy
2: The X Drink allows you to attack twice every turn in battle, it makes the Boss Rush much easier

Ah that's perfect, thanks for the quick answer. Getting it right now!

lolel101

Jun 16, 2023
What are your strats?
I fought as agent 3, it was supposed to be a test run but I did the whole thing anyways. Note that I'm playing on easy, which I don't remember if that applies to battles or not.
I threw a bomb at the middle first to see what she'd do, which she directly hits me.
I moved right twice and then threw a bomb, plus shot her, while she stays there and covers the ground around her.
When her health got very low, she used her super which gives her a new move (that hits the first three columns) and some armor. I shot her twice before she could've hit me.
After that, I used my super to finish the second last column.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes