May 28, 2022
so when the girl that get too corrupted cant get pregno uh
also is corrupted strats easier to do than chat/give them gift and what skill i should priotize?

Last edited:

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
so when the girl that get too corrupted cant get pregno uh
also is corrupted strats easier to do than chat/give them gift and what skill i should priotize?
Best way is definitely to corrupt them first, and make extra sure to use the VCR on their defloration for massive money yields that removes any need to grind. With money in hand, always buy out the shop every day, especially the Pure- and Mysterious Ink that is available every 6th and 11th day (I believe), which will reset the corrupted girl and grant Love Stamp straight away and allow impregnation.
Rinse repeat for every heroine, but for the ones after the Captain, consider feeding them Strange Ink first to speed up the initial corruption and surrender points.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Probably easier but not needed. I've got a pure hard mode all love save file going on. I do have that charm perk though. No idea how hard it is without it.

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Probably easier but not needed. I've got a pure hard mode all love save file going on. I do have that charm perk though. No idea how hard it is without it.
Yeah I've done a full love hardmode run as well. Very doable but way more grinding.

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
I don't think saves are possible, as the information is stored in the registry rather than a file.
you can make a copy of your logs and share them, what annoys me a bit is that nobody has been able to create a cheat board with unity or cheat engine for everything that the game offers

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes