May 13, 2021
Idk this might work but you can use my guide
1.Having Captain as Dependent or Lover so you don't getting a REVENGER
2.Don't try to raping other agent
But as mine I have Captain dependent, Callie as lover. But I raping Marie with a tentacle and somehow got ending 1
Curiously, what's the name of ending 1? cause ending 2 is revenger and ending 3 is inkling harem

pajaymas5500

Jan 8, 2021
Idk this might work but you can use my guide
1.Having Captain as Dependent or Lover so you don't getting a REVENGER
2.Don't try to raping other agent
But as mine I have Captain dependent, Callie as lover. But I raping Marie with a tentacle and somehow got ending 1

What is Ending 1 called?

ChaosArk05

Jul 25, 2020
Random Tips:
1. There is 2 type of run.
A. Tentacle run (doing tentacle punishment/increase corrupt meter by drinking strange ink). You will know this when the girls won't talk to you. You can clear corrupt meter with some kind of potion that can only be bought before combat. Also Tentacle run is the easiest and most rewarding in term of buff and damage. Doing all tentacle run will result Ending B

B. Depending/Love (Never increase corrupt meter). Opposite of Tentacle run (Can talk, can blush, get excited etc.) Doing to all girls will give you Ending C

Mix those run above will result Ending A

2. You can unlock shop keeper room if you buy amibo then choose "I want to meet you" she's a little bit though to get horny. You can also get her gallery mode if you buy a question mark paper.

3. Yes... Android port sucks

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Random Tips:
A. Tentacle run (doing tentacle punishment/increase corrupt meter by drinking strange ink). You will know this when the girls won't talk to you. You can clear corrupt meter with some kind of potion that can only be bought before combat. Also Tentacle run is the easiest and most rewarding in term of buff and damage. Doing all tentacle run will result Ending B

B. Depending/Love (Never increase corrupt meter). Opposite of Tentacle run (Can talk, can blush, get excited etc.) Doing to all girls will give you Ending C

2. You can unlock shop keeper room if you buy amibo then choose "I want to meet you" she's a little bit though to get horny. You can also get her gallery mode if you buy a question mark paper.

In Endgame, that potion also shows up every 7 days. Which day that is, you'll have to pay attention to the shops when buying your daily dose.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
good news everyone she will be fuckable I meant playable

p.s

she going to be hard to beat in battle good luck

Reactions: silout

Paperwork570

Aug 6, 2021
Random Tips:

So what did you do to get ending A specifically cause ive only gotten revenger

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
It seems that the 1.5 update that was meant for today will be delayed for 5 more days, on the other hand...
1688843970116.png
... Tukada not only gonna add the Squid Maid, but also a 4th ending where you get the girls knocked up. Nice.

Reactions: Altccore and Apatic

lordkira2009

Jun 15, 2020
i wish it would be nice tho to play the Inkling girl Chat ai game and also i cant wait to play ver 1.5 of Inkling Heroes vs Tentacle

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to get all endings yet? I've only gotten b and c
so....... to get 1 ending is by not doing the tentacles and the other is by doing only tentacles and the 3rd is by doing both

PS: we need to add this "guide" to OP to not flood this chat with this endless question since it is barely a few lines of text

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
so....... to get 1 ending is by not doing the tentacles and the other is by doing only tentacles and the 3rd is by doing both

PS: we need to add this "guide" to OP to not flood this chat with this endless question since it is barely a few lines of text
Except we've done some testing and pure tentacles gives you the same ending as not dominating everyone and yet some people have mentioned a third ending

pajaymas5500

Jan 8, 2021

I just did this on both Marie having [Reject] after doing tentacle before full corrupted and after full corrupted when she has [Slave] tag on her.

And I did all these testing too
All Corrupt gets ending 2
All Love/Dependent gets Ending 3
Only Captain Love/Dependent/Corrupt leaving other Agents untouched still ending 2
Only Captain Love/Dependent + all other Agents Corrupt still ending 2
Only Captain Corrupt + all other Agents Love/Dependent still ending 2

I didn't experiment much with [Reject] Stamp yet.

Please tell me you actually got the ending and not just speculate because ending 3 happened to require all Love/Dependent.
Been 2 weeks trying different combinations and still cannot find Ending 1.
I refuse to believe the Game Over screen after giving defiant agent a weapon is Ending 1.
All I want just what's the 1st Ending called and nobody answered after many "Guides" of combining the method.
I did the Captain[Dependent] Callie[Love] Marie[Reject]/[Slave] and I still get Ending 2 Revenger.

I can boot up the game anytime and has save files on many scenario, if anyone actually found the ending 1 "guide" that aren't speculation of "Oh ending 2 is because u tentacle them and ending 3 because u love them. Ending 1 must need to combine/do nothing to them".
I'm more than happy to test them.

Does it require certain difficulty? Does it require certain answer from the conversation? Does it require you use/not use a certain item?

Reactions: Necroya
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes