May 25, 2022
this has such potential like seriously hope they do more with the idea in the future
Despite being threat by Nintendo the dev is making surveys in their Ci-en page and a lot of people vote for more content, so, it will probably arrive eventually ;)

Mirishi

Nov 23, 2021
I have a problem is that the game crashes and when I try to load game it closes also if I go through the tentacles the model becomes invisible and nothing is seen.

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
It seems Tukada isn't entirely out of the Splatoon business yet, as his new Ci-en post mentions some sort of OpenAI squid chat game in development as well as having some links to that one Frye commission, gonna post 'em here:

(exe)
(apk)

Reactions: Jetstream300

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
It seems Tukada isn't entirely out of the Splatoon business yet, as his new Ci-en post mentions some sort of OpenAI squid chat game in development as well as having some links to that one Frye commission, gonna post 'em here:

Mega (exe)
Mega (apk)
I try to download it but it detects a virus.

May 13, 2021
Any way to get ending 1 on Android? Tried everything but I always get the revenger ending for some reason.
I assume this is the "don't reach requirements ending" but I don't know as I only did ending 3 and refuse to do anything else, try leaving one of the girls alone and not doing anything to them
Edit: I found a comment on ci-en, try giving a weapon to one of the non corrupted/loving girls

Soundwave8936

Dec 16, 2020
You get ending 1 by beating the game without fulfilling the conditions for ending 2 (all girls corrupted) or 3 (all girls are dependent / in love)
I am sorry, but can you give a detailed explenation on how exactly you get ending 1, or at least how you did it?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I am sorry, but can you give a detailed explenation on how exactly you get ending 1, or at least how you did it?
do the minimum. make a fighter out of the commander, then instantly rest and fight the next boss and then the next boss and then the final boss. or at the very least have marie still hostile.

Anonymous3123

Jul 3, 2021
Bug Notes:
- Handjob option is Unavailable no matter what.
- The secret unlockable character when chosen to fight has no in game sprite and is invisible and borrows Captains moveset.
- Text feed relaying information is buggy and will freeze and not be the most responsive.
- End results screen text at the bottom has the same issue as the above coupled with it will trail offscreen being unviewable.
- English translation is sub par at best, some English translations are incoherent.
- Japanese text will often times not be translated into English (It is almost random).
- Text appears Japanese before quickly turning into English when applicable.

Recommendations:
- Make achievements like for the multiple endings and to keep track certain stats.
- Make the "Freemode" or otherwise practice easier to grasp.
- Definitely add more characters and idols (Specifically Agent 8, Marina, Pearl, Shiver, Frye).
- Make a leaderboard?
- Maybe add more features all around like positions, ways of intercourse.
- Maybe add more depth to the variety of items to the black market and perk tree.
- Tweak combat balance or turn based system.
- Tweak overall difficulty and balance of the game.

[I Do not expect all this to be done in a single update, this can all be dripfed for all i care ^^]

Overall Verdict:
I much enjoyed this and the gameplay experience available between all 5 characters.
my experience was hindered by the fact that the English translations were buggy and sometimes was Incomprehensible.
I would LOVE to see this expanded upon because this is COOL!
My rating? 7/10.
SO MUCH HERE TO ENJOY, you caught lightning in a bottle now expand and enhance it I believe in it!!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes