Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
its anal dont know why but for her its instant rejection dont know if its a glitch or what but i even retryed just anal to be sure and even on dependent it will make here go straight rejection
Stop doing things that cause her too much pain cunt fucker.

That is a hint
So I did a quick test and found out that it IS pain that makes her hate you and that the more her hole is trained the less painful it is when you stick it in, but also her wet levels(horny) and things like, like and lust lvl's help with the final pain score I think.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Pure estimates from what I bothered to experiment with, you can't have more than two 100 pain sex sessions in one day. I'm not experimenting any further to find the real number, you can train the hole you want to use with touch / lick and at some point the pain can go down to 5, Also, make sure they're horny before you stick it in. When they like you a naughty talk can help, and the talk is different before and after you pushed them over but I'm not sure if it matters as far as gameplay goes.

tommy177013

Jan 17, 2021
ripp will the game be updated anytime?
Not sure

Since the game got removed on DLsite, and the creator posted on the 20th about it, and the quote is:

"*About the future of Inkling Hero hentaigame
I'm inquiring with DLsite about whether it is possible to complete the untranslated parts. if it is possible, I will complete it.
I was preparing for various updates such as adding characters, continuing the story, etc., but I ran out of ways to deliver updates to those who purchased on DLsite.
If I only update other sites, it will be unfair, so unfortunately I think that I will have to cancel this update plan. I'm really very sorry, but please understand."

So based on that, I don't think it's gonna be updated

tFQJKukMzsxN

Nov 24, 2021
Dev's post(google translate)
There is a burden, but as a prerequisite, we have support for production, and a good percentage of them want updates, so it is unfair to do nothing. Maybe do something.

argo12

Jan 26, 2018
If Nintendo really sent a C&D, the dev wouldn't be making polls about whether to continue on other sites. More likely DLSite admins saw that a Nintendo property made it to the front page and pulled the plug themselves.

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
If Nintendo really sent a C&D, the dev wouldn't be making polls about whether to continue on other sites. More likely DLSite admins saw that a Nintendo property made it to the front page and pulled the plug themselves.
While a possibility, from his Twitter there's also a post that mentions an issue with BOOTH, so there may be some truth to the Nintendo issue.

ChronosWasTaken

Sep 20, 2017
It seems you need to buy 7 tiers of the charm skill (till it asks for 490 points, it's around 1k how much you need to spend total) before you're able to "flirt" with Captain, taking in account the charm potion. Tried as much as I could, but it seems impossible to obtain so many points before you reach that point where you develop a [Dependant] relationship with her, and once you do that, you can't confess your love anymore.
It's impossible to get the [???] trait with Captain naturally unless you get the mysterious charm from refusing to do bad things to the girls at the beginning of the game. (It also gives you a heart mark on the save file, which feels kinda dirty.) But if you do you just need to play with her until you get her [Trust], then confess.

Last edited:

ChronosWasTaken

Sep 20, 2017
i already do the same things but my skill point still 30
Here's an easier method for cheating. Install BepinEx and RuntimeUnityEditor. Press F12 and click on "GrovalValiables" with the object browser, and with the inspector, look for the skillpoint attribute. That or you can just use Cheat Engine, but that thing comes bloated with adware these days.

Oh, you should also get XUnity.AutoTranslator while you're at it, so some of the still untranslated lines get turned into english as well.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
This sounds like bs, what do you think they'd be doing instead?

They started outright saying they cancelled the game instead, saw a lot of comments about it so they bothered to make the poll, saw exactly how many people wanted them to continue and now are deciding what to do

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Maybe I'm just too stupid to breathe and talk at the same time, but is there any way to zoom back out once you kiss any of the girls and they glomp onto you? It's super adorable when they do it, but i'd like the option to STOP kissing them at some point.

pajaymas5500

Jan 8, 2021
I'm desperate to find way to get Ending 1, I did get Agent 1 to have Love mark but I don't know what is the next step.

Oct 3, 2021
Maybe I'm just too stupid to breathe and talk at the same time, but is there any way to zoom back out once you kiss any of the girls and they glomp onto you? It's super adorable when they do it, but i'd like the option to STOP kissing them at some point.
You should never try to get away from a girl who is firmly hugging and kissing you, It's heart-breaking:sneaky:

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
about the mystery of the video recording , the "critical point" , you can trigger it , with rape button , let her look you 2 or 3 sec in waiting your anwser , select "rape" and let the text flow by itself

about the deflowring, i don't tryed yet , but i think is the same thing , let her look you a bit

it seems you need to have sex with her before at least one once

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes