martrxix

Nov 25, 2022
After much anticipation and some delays, Prototype#3 is finally here!

ver3.00
Download: Mega
Pass: I6YM-4blZiSh9o2cgd76JDtPB0TanR5T8Mxv1Xbe90M

Just a couple of notes:
The game is largely untranslated
There is still some bugs
Save and Load don't work yet
Tukada said that he's going to take a week to rest and and do something other than game production like work on commissions

View attachment 3428829
Hello, by any chance do you have the new update? and thanks for the contributions

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I am speaking of the provoke option. Saying this just incase you've misunderstood me.
I was talking about that intro bit which yeah I can see how you were talking about the provoke option. Which I can't remember where it is.

For posterity's sake, the charm option is nearly immediately after starting a new file, where the game asks if you're okay with abusing squids.

CollinA.Stewart

Formerly 'CollinAStewart'
Apr 3, 2023
Prototype#3 Ver3.10 is finally here!
Screenshot_20240521_094130_Firefox.jpg

Prototype #3 Ver3.10
Download:
Pass: 5KouDUKvTVz12XO__UvOJGGT-PPnq462MEPRtvaUL2E

Here's an important note from the developer:
A bug fixed version will be available soon. Since the Android version is not yet optimized, it may not be able to handle the load of the game and may crash on older devices. As a temporary measure, we will deliver a low-load, low-quality version tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Aug 26, 2022
View attachment 3656763

Prototype #3 Ver3.10

A bug fixed version will be available soon. Since the Android version is not yet optimized, it may not be able to handle the load of the game and may crash on older devices. As a temporary measure, we will deliver a low-load, low-quality version tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
Absolute W (Don't ask how I got here within 4 minutes of the post)

Reactions: CollinA.Stewart
Mar 19, 2023
View attachment 3656763

Prototype #3 Ver3.10

Our life saver! Thank you!
Can’t wait to try it!

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 3656763

Prototype #3 Ver3.10

This is how to change languages, by the way.

1716310243120.png Ink3d Change language2.png Ink3d Change language3.png Ink3d Change language4.png

Reactions: CollinA.Stewart

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
(For Squid Massage 3D)

How do you regain the chat cards? It seems like they're one-use only, and the 'Research' option isn't replenishing it properly.

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
(Squid Massage 3D)

Okay, I did some testing and experimenting.

= Gameplay =

The gameplay is simple. The main goal is to fuck inklings, and you do that either by rape or befriending them until you can romance them.

To befriend them, you need to talk to them using 'Topic' cards. To get them, you need to do research or participate in a battle (which always results in a 'battle' topic card.)

Talking about favorable topics in a row adds up to a multiplier.

The problem is...

= Bugs =

You cannot regain topic cards at the moment. They only work once on the first try.

I tried multiple experiments, and it didn't work at all.

Ex1: Research and battle the day before a massage
Result - No cards added

Ex2: Research on the day of a massage
Result - No cards added

Ex3: Battle on the day a massage
Result - No cards added

Repeated 2 and 3 on Japanese locale and in Japanese, same results. The possible combo of starting cards at the moment keeps you stuck at 'friend'.

There's also another bug where massage gameplay is skipped entirely automatically, wonder what's up with that. Could just be a feature to skip scenes people have already seen...

If anyone has any solutions, or if TUKADA fixes these bugs, let me know.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Are you sure you're not getting cards? I used mine the first day, next day I spent researching, and third day I went back in and they were there but I had to scroll down to find them since they didn't stay in the same order.

I've also saved and loaded the file if that helps

throwawayalyx

Jun 10, 2023
I have tried many attempts to progress the game with the non recoverable cards bug, it's impossible without a hotfix patch

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Are you sure you're not getting cards? I used mine the first day, next day I spent researching, and third day I went back in and they were there but I had to scroll down to find them since they didn't stay in the same order.

I've also saved and loaded the file if that helps
Hmm that's weird-

And then I try again and they don't save great.
There we go.

I have tried many attempts to progress the game with the non recoverable cards bug, it's impossible without a hotfix patch
Agree, unless there is a way we could somehow 'cheat' these cards in using saves...

CollinA.Stewart

Formerly 'CollinAStewart'
Apr 3, 2023
Squid Massage 3D Prototype#3 ver3.11!*
Screenshot_20240521_094130_Firefox.jpg
Prototype#3 ver3.11
Download:
Pass: 4JzA2xHHEXFVIY2Gs-OmQXG4qx2AKRGmRBZ7p3dbmqs

Developer Notes:
!!!! If you use the data in ver3.10, please make sure to save in the room (Data saved during massage, etc. cannot be loaded.) !!!!!

-Fixed a bug that prevented cards from being replenished.

-Fixed a bug that certain statuses were not reset at the end of the day (e.g., erection, arousal, etc.)

*Android version still does not work.

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Got some new bugs

Cowgirl is bugged, she won't move

Once you take off her pants, she will continue to be naked with your hands gripping her legs

Shirt can't be taken off?

On the date, inviting her home doesn't work, with the speech bubble glitching out and nothing happening. Also, in english the dialogue is broken.

tearfulchad

Jan 29, 2022
how would i go one date with er
Got some new bugs

Cowgirl is bugged, she won't move

Once you take off her pants, she will continue to be naked with your hands gripping her legs

Shirt can't be taken off?

On the date, inviting her home doesn't work, with the speech bubble glitching out and nothing happening. Also, in english the dialogue is broken.
how would i go on date with her

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes