Apr 3, 2023
Okay... I played this game way more than I'd like to admit and I figured I would share how to have consensual sex with Woomy. (at least the way I was able to do it)

Day 1
My Room (Daytime):
*Research x2
Work Out
Massage Shop > 180 Minute course

Massage Room:
Music > any option
Chit Chat > all options except 'Talk about core topic'
Romance
*Fashion > any option
*Battle > tease
Ask for Date (only works if she's in a good mood) > all but 3rd option
Exchange Contacts (I don't think this option is necessary)
Massage me

! Do not choose Sexy, *Films, or *Science, Woomy does not like these topics !

*Only available through 'Research'

Squid Café:
Foodie > any option
Part-time > any option

My Room (Nighttime):
Work Out
Rest

Day 2
My Room and Massage Shop:
Repeat Day 1

! Make sure you have the 'Fashion' option. If you don't see it, reload your save and keep doing research until you have it. Also make sure you use it before select Invite to your home !

(If you use the 'Fashion' option for a second time, the options will be different, but it doesn't matter which option you choose.)

Squid Café:
Invite to your home > Fashion (you have to be friends otherwise it won't work)

My Room Pt. 2:
Just select "Do It' and you can have sex with her.

Notes:
This part of the game is pretty buggy.

Once you select 'Do it', you are unable to continue the game because the 'Have her leave' option becomes unavailable.

The 'I want to be teased' (cowgirl) option does not work.

Once you select 'Ending sex', the 'piston' (sex) option becomes unavailable. You can still finger, rub, kiss and insert (only if you're hard) though.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
(Squid Massage 3D)
This game is pretty solid so far. Wonder how tukada is going to handle the interactions with the other characters though.

Also was Squid Maid confirmed for a character slot? I forgot

Mar 19, 2023
Does anyone have the issue were when you enter the squid massage 3d game in android version, it just a black screen and ends up going back to your home screen? This happened to me once when I entered to game, I tried deleting some other games but didnt work, is there another way to fix this? I wanted to download it on pc instead but it seems to not work anymore (its old).

throwawayalyx

Jun 10, 2023
Does anyone have the issue were when you enter the squid massage 3d game in android version, it just a black screen and ends up going back to your home screen? This happened to me once when I entered to game, I tried deleting some other games but didnt work, is there another way to fix this? I wanted to download it on pc instead but it seems to not work anymore (its old).
Tukada said that the android version is basically not playable still

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Typical android version from that developer: a silhouetted character in tentacle rape mode

Last edited:

Depressed Charizard

May 20, 2021
does anyone know how to edit the save file? I want to be able to get the 5000 point upgrade before I interact with agent 3, but unless I get extremely lucky and get the 2000 upgrade point drink 2 times, it just isn't going to happen.

Peachyfan

Jan 22, 2022
I can't take of her clothes at all, nor can i have sex. Everything else works fine though. Also does anyone know if the octo girl is in the game or if its stilll being developed?

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
I can't take of her clothes at all, nor can i have sex. Everything else works fine though. Also does anyone know if the octo girl is in the game or if its stilll being developed?
At first, you need to talk with her (it usually fails until she starts to like you). Then use the button in the bottom right corner and start caressing her. For removing her top, use touch->breast. For underwear, you need to weaken her spirit until the green "Danger" icon appears, this is your opportunity. Or you can make her trust/love you via caressing her (especially via kissing, it's slover, but she wouldn't be frightened of you), thus you can remove her underwear without any resistance from her. And also you can corrupt her via tentacle rape. I don't know about PC, but tentacle rape on Android looks like this . Maybe I need to complete the campaign first or it's the Android version is bugged, I dunno.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
You have to earn sex without tentacle / rape. Octo girl is not in this, it is not being developed any more.

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
The animation's great, but why is the camera angle so focused on the face? I can't seem to end the handjob once I start it either, even if I Insert right after

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
The animation's great, but why is the camera angle so focused on the face? I can't seem to end the handjob once I start it either, even if I Insert right after
The focus could be changed by clicking on different options. For example: the camera moves lower when you clicking on the "Handjob" button (just "Handjob", not "slow"/"fast"). At least it's working like this on Android.
And for a handjob option itself, you need to click the button (slow/fast) twice for start it.
And, if this is some kind of misunderstanding once again, I am talking about the OP game.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes