shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
looks like the update is out? Can see a paywalled link in the post and a comment talking about the improvements.

loco224

Nov 18, 2020
You must visit the massage once to unlock the new girl.
There are new expressions, the models seem retouched, the card/chat system also changed and the rooms changed.

But the cowgirl pose is still buggy and you still can't let her go after doing the act, because the "let her go" button disappears and you can't go back to the lobby like in the previous version

And I haven't seen anything else, so let's wait for another version xD

Reactions: D3d

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
It seems like collecting and using a number of cards 'levels up' the card permanently. Using a card charges its exp bar/crystal thing.

Which sucks, because the girls don't like when certain topics are at bronze levels. I assume in-universe it's like you're talking over them about the topic.

It'll be nice if they function like actual cards, where you can choose how many cards to use in a turn.

loco224

Nov 18, 2020
It seems like collecting and using a number of cards 'levels up' the card permanently. Using a card charges its exp bar/crystal thing.

Which sucks, because the girls don't like when certain topics are at bronze levels. I assume in-universe it's like you're talking over them about the topic.

It'll be nice if they function like actual cards, where you can choose how many cards to use in a turn.
In part I prefer the new system because even if the girl is not interested in the topic, she will end up liking it if you insist.

The first time only lower her mood but the next she won't and she will simply listen to you without showing interest until she likes. The annoying thing is that when visiting another girl you have to level up the cards again, some will rise instantly
In previous versions, if you repeat the same theme that she likes, she ends up getting tired to the point that it's difficult to put her in a good mood.

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
In part I prefer the new system because even if the girl is not interested in the topic, she will end up liking it if you insist.

The first time only lower her mood but the next she won't and she will simply listen to you without showing interest until she likes. The annoying thing is that when visiting another girl you have to level up the cards again, some will rise instantly
In previous versions, if you repeat the same theme that she likes, she ends up getting tired to the point that it's difficult to put her in a good mood.
Oh so it's like this then

1719127682655.png

Reactions: Charlie 413

SlamJammer69

Nov 16, 2021

When I start a massage it instantly ends, anyone else getting this?

• Haha
Reactions: Fuckrad

V1NT4G3

Mar 15, 2024
how do I get the girls to come home with me? I finally figured out how to get their phone number (get them to dependent through chat and the magic of your c0ck and take them out to a date via chat > ask on date > massage > chat more > ask for #) but I cannot get woomy or veemo to come home with me :(

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
how do I get the girls to come home with me? I finally figured out how to get their phone number (get them to dependent through chat and the magic of your c0ck and take them out to a date via chat > ask on date > massage > chat more > ask for #) but I cannot get woomy or veemo to come home with me :(
You can get them to chat? I assumed my menus were just not working

loco224

Nov 18, 2020
Just put her in a good mood and ask her to go on a date, after that tell her that you want her to give you the massage and let everything be normal until she's done, once the massage is over you will go on a date with her and there you can invite her home, but For her to access you must choose a topic that she likes.

At your house you can chat with her and you can let her go, but if you do the act with her you won't be able to get out of there, the ''let her go'' button is bugged and the cowgirl is bugged too

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
okay so after some searching does anyone have a straight forward answer on how to uncensor the game?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes