hulogh13

Oct 26, 2017
i know it's ancient history by now but i want to know what Fiona exactly did with Rhona and Vincent in the past did she have sex with Vincent did she simply watch them like Rhona watched in early chapters in the bedroom scene or the entire bed talk was just talk to keep Rhona going i'm confused... awesome game GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
i know it's ancient history by now but i want to know what Fiona exactly did with Rhona and Vincent in the past did she have sex with Vincent did she simply watch them like Rhona watched in early chapters in the bedroom scene or the entire bed talk was just talk to keep Rhona going i'm confused... awesome game GrayTShirt
Fiona’s past will be told over the next few updates, including her past with Rhona and Vincent. Her stories to Rhona is just to keep her happy. I’m making them just as an excuse to make lewd scenes with Rhona and Fiona. They have no bearing on the main story.

Dec 3, 2020
Fantastic game. Great writing, gorgeous renders and I absolutely love how unique the body types are. Milfs, Gilfs, Muscle Girls, Muscle Milfs AND Muscle Futa's in the same game??? I've screenshotted more times than I can count with this game. Incredible. I wish more games would have the courage and creative clarity to do something unique like this.

Last edited:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I had to change up the scene map and rework some coding during that update. Restart a new game and just jump into Ch04. You’ll be able to CTRL your way past everything you’ve seen so far and get to the new content.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Muscular tag has not yet been added to the search. Are there more similar games? Most of those that i knew already abandoned.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes