GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Muscular tag has not yet been added to the search. Are there more similar games? Most of those that i knew already abandoned.
There is no available "muscular" tag as of yet. If one does become available, I'll be able to edit the tags.

Knight07SSS

Jul 12, 2019
First of all GrayTShirt I want to congratulate you for making this game.
I am personally a big fan of Lactation and Futa content in games. And the Gilfs are added bonus to the fantasy. Hence I love this game.
I hope you plan to add some breastfeeding with all women and Futas. (with or without Lactation) Although would love to see lactating futa.
And some avoidable futa on male(penetration scenes) without sissifying the MC.

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Hello people. Hey, I downloaded the game, I extracted it by ZIP, but I don't see the .exe file, where is it?

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
For which platform did you download it? For PC the exe is right in the games folder.
There was the Contents folder, inside there were 2 more (in the extracted one). One I think it said Mac-OS and the other I don't remember anymore, but I opened them, I couldn't find the Games folder

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
For which platform did you download it? For PC the exe is right in the games folder.
There was the Contents folder, inside there were 2 more (in the extracted one). One I think it said Mac-OS and the other I don't remember anymore, but I opened them, I couldn't find the Games folder
I had already played it before, but at that time I got bored and uninstalled it, lost the file and now I reinstalled it.
Exploring I reached the images folder, but it stays in chapter 2. Isn't it supposed that we are in chapter 4 already?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So you have the Mac version?

causen

Oct 8, 2021
I try to get updates out every 3 months. I thought I could get them out sooner, but something always happens that delays them. 3 months is the most reliable I can do right now. I always give progress notes on my dev log for updates.
wake wakee 3 mounths is over give me f*kcing update

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Update won’t be for another couple weeks. IRL work comes first, which has been pretty busy.
So far all that is done is the new story from Fiona, and half of a new Bryn scene. Once that’s done, I’ll work on a new arena scene and the next story with Abaddon.
The arena shouldn’t take more than a few days, and Abaddon maybe a few more after that. But Bryn is fairly involved, and will take some time.

I will say, though, that I will finish this entire story in my own time. But it’s been a couple years now and the story is maybe a third of the way done. If there was a way to summarize the entire thing in just a few months, I would do that. But there’s still so much more story to tell.
We’ll see how the rest of this plays out.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Update won’t be for another couple weeks. IRL work comes first, which has been pretty busy.
So far all that is done is the new story from Fiona, and half of a new Bryn scene. Once that’s done, I’ll work on a new arena scene and the next story with Abaddon.
The arena shouldn’t take more than a few days, and Abaddon maybe a few more after that. But Bryn is fairly involved, and will take some time.

I will say, though, that I will finish this entire story in my own time. But it’s been a couple years now and the story is maybe a third of the way done. If there was a way to summarize the entire thing in just a few months, I would do that. But there’s still so much more story to tell.
Just make it in your own pace man, we'll be here ;)

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022

Yes man, nobody is reproaching anything, you have all of 2023 to give the new chapter the closure it deserves. We will be satisfied if it is something of quality, as it should be

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes