GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
So does this mean that a new release is coming soon?
I'm working on the last scene now, and then some edits. I don't want to give a timeframe since I'm always busting them. So I'll just give the proverbial "Soon...". I know it'll be around 6 months since my last update until this one is released, but it couldn't be helped. Apologies for that.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
can we pls add the multiple protagonist/female protagonist tag to this game?, im at the end of chapter 2 and the mc has had less than 15% of the written dialogue, heck i can't even call him the mc

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
yeah, and most of the (albeit somewhat lengthy) scenes featuring other characters not the MC are pretty cleared signaled as either side-events or for character building.

You'd be hard pressed to find a show or movie that just obsessively holds on the MC for the entire duration and never breaks away to flesh out supporting characters.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
So I reached the map screen, do I take it as this is where it ends for this current version? I viewed everything but I can't leave, so I take it as this is it.

Other than being dominated left and right and not having the option to choose my own path, it kinda took me by surprise but the story kept me going, not a big fan of not being able to say no to sex, but it doesn't seem like the game is a pick-your-own-path style, more a story-driven and we're just spectators, so I won't hold that against the game, the story itself is pretty interesting and I like it so far, I just wish we had more rein on what to do and who to do, but overall, love it, can't wait for the next update.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Also, Lyall, Shelby & Bodil are my favorite ones so far. I think Carver would've been another favorite if only she looked a bit different, I have a thing for orc woman but damn, I wish she looked a bit different, more like Draka from Warcraft, maaan oh maaan, I'd be down to have babies. xD

Drakka.png

Last edited:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
So I reached the map screen, do I take it as this is where it ends for this current version? I viewed everything but I can't leave, so I take it as this is it.

Other than being dominated left and right and not having the option to choose my own path, it kinda took me by surprise but the story kept me going, not a big fan of not being able to say no to sex, but it doesn't seem like the game is a pick-your-own-path style, more a story-driven and we're just spectators, so I won't hold that against the game, the story itself is pretty interesting and I like it so far, I just wish we had more rein on what to do and who to do, but overall, love it, can't wait for the next update.
You should see an “All scenes viewed” message in the map screen dialogue box when everything is unlocked.
I appreciate the feedback! I wanted to give a sense of confinement when writing the story, hence the lack of lewd choices. In the next couple updates (after the one I’ll be putting soon soon-ish) will give some control of MCs actions during the scenes, not so much who gets the action though.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Also, Lyall, Shelby & Bodil are my favorite ones so far. I think Carver would've been another favorite if only she looked a bit different, I have a thing for orc woman but damn, I wish she looked a bit different, more like Draka from Warcraft, maaan oh maaan, I'd be down to have babies. xD

View attachment 2682857
Carver has a small role in the story, but I’ll see what I can do about working her looks. I hadn’t planned on using her too much. Who knows though.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
You should see an “All scenes viewed” message in the map screen dialogue box when everything is unlocked.
I appreciate the feedback! I wanted to give a sense of confinement when writing the story, hence the lack of lewd choices. In the next couple updates (after the one I’ll be putting soon soon-ish) will give some control of MCs actions during the scenes, not so much who gets the action though.
Oh, I completely understand it, like I said, even though you pushed me out of my comfort zone, the story actually kept me interested, the whole Berserker idea is quite interesting, can't wait to see where you steer the story next, again, awesome game and beautiful muscle girls, couldn't've asked for anything else, plus yours is one of the few medieval-fantasy games out here that actually looks like a medieval-fantasy setting, just... thank you for the game.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes