osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Is there an walkthrough or better wt-mod?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :love::love::love::love:
It is a non-branching story line. So the walkthrough is "read the words and click the mouse" :WeSmart:

The only choices are what order to view the scenes, because you need to view pretty much everything to unlock the next progress scenes, and a couple of places where you can avoid seeing the details of a scene (if you dislike some certain content type) - but the story assumes the action depicted has occurred, just in the background.

There are also some optional side mini-stories ("Fiona's Stories") which you can skip. But if you are here for GILFs and Muscle Futas then I can't imagine why you would skip them... :devilish:

sentrik

Oct 5, 2018
The youngest these characters will be is 20. Nor will I ever add new characters that could even be argued to be younger than 18. Big, sometimes comically huge, anatomical parts are the rule.
Thank you, not enough developers are ok with delving into deeper fetishes without loli/shota reering its ugly head.

• Hey there
Reactions: GrayTShirt

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
harsh criticism
it takes too much time for updates!
updates never deliver enough content!
the main character's penis is too long stop this stupidity! 33% SHORTENED!
the characters are not bad especially the main character family but the others have mediocre and exaggerated physical features! Organ for women I understand or for monster women but human women should be more acceptable physical features and being charismatic comes before being sexy!
it didn't taste like a visual novel with the updates so far! there are no animations and effects anyway, so at least visual novels should have more satisfying storytelling and stories!
I'm not interested in any extended story other than the main character, make sure to make updates with the main character in it!
I'm playing this game for two carrot haired chicks, one is a milf and the other a young character, the main character's family and the updates so far have always been disappointing!
if i look at the changelog in this update again disappointment! If it has not changed, I will not criticize this game again! and I will not consider this visual novel again!
Announced to the producer of the game! stop laziness! and be a little more resourceful or you'll keep counting where you are and those who start after you will make you swallow your dust!

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
harsh criticism
the characters are not bad especially the main character family but the others have mediocre and exaggerated physical features! Organ for women I understand or for monster women but human women should be more acceptable physical features and being charismatic comes before being sexy!
it didn't taste like a visual novel with the updates so far! there are no animations and effects anyway, so at least visual novels should have more satisfying storytelling and stories!
I'm not interested in any extended story other than the main character, make sure to make updates with the main character in it!
I'm playing this game for two carrot haired chicks, one is a milf and the other a young character, the main character's family and the updates so far have always been disappointing!
if i look at the changelog in this update again disappointment! If it has not changed, I will not criticize this game again! and I will not consider this visual novel again!
Announced to the producer of the game! stop laziness! and be a little more resourceful or you'll keep counting where you are and those who start after you will make you swallow your dust!
Harsher criticism, this is a bullshit take. Have you ever tried to develop a game? I doubt it. You angry because the content isn't exactly what you want it to be? How entitled are you. This game is what it is, and it takes as long as it takes to develop. If you don't like it, leave. Go play any of the other thousands of games here. Move on and find a different game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
harsh criticism
Not harsh, idiotic!

The dev is working on this alone and he has a real life besides this VN, updates will take as long as they take. Don't like it, play something else.

The whole game is based on characters with exaggerated features, don't like it, play something else.

Don't like that someone besides the MC have story, play something else.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Just played the game and I liked it especially the 2 gilfs the queen and Fiona. I hope that the MC ends up stealing the queen love for her son and ends with the MC. I hope in the near future the MC can have a threesome with the queen and Fiona as well with his mom and his sister.
Fiona’s Stories will have some scenes like that in a few updates. Mom, sister, and MC together won’t be for a while.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Fiona’s Stories will have some scenes like that in a few updates. Mom, sister, and MC together won’t be for a while.
Do you have plans for the queen changing her love that she has for her son to the MC or will the MC have a some type of chance to steal the queen affection from her son to him?, etc.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Do you have plans for the queen changing her love that she has for her son to the MC or will the MC have a some type of chance to steal the queen affection from her son to him?, etc.
I don’t want to give away any spoilers for future updates. But keep an eye out for change logs for Fiona’s Stories.

Reactions: LordDiabl0

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
Harsher criticism, this is a bullshit take. Have you ever tried to develop a game? I doubt it. You angry because the content isn't exactly what you want it to be? How entitled are you. This game is what it is, and it takes as long as it takes to develop. If you don't like it, leave. Go play any of the other thousands of games here. Move on and find a different game.
mind your own business bagasta! Everyone has the freedom to express their opinion! I don't care how you comment on this visual novel, believe me! because your comment is your feeling! You are not my interlocutor! Also, it's fucked up with the last update! it's become a mess! It's not a visual novel anymore! I'M NOT FOLLOWING AND INTERESTED IN THIS GAME NOW!

• Wow
Reactions: boobsrcool

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
a star! You ask why? nothing less!
This is a project that started as a visual novel and lost its visual novel feature with the latest update!
what i liked!
The mother and sister of the main character are both very attractive, charismatic and sexy the others are crap!
what i don't like!
fiction sucks!
the story sucks!
the characters are bad!
no music effects animations!
There is no need to write a much longer review, I already wrote it, if you read it, you know! no need to repeat!
an advice to you! If you are someone who is open to criticism without getting angry, always respectful of free ideas, read it or fuck it, don't pedestal any of them!
1-Write a story from start to finish! the end!
2- edit without haste through the eyes of a director!
3-avoid boring dialogues and repetitions!
4-Animation, effects, music will be worked on quality craftsmanship!
Don't make up the 5-characters out of your ass! What you really like is charismatic, handsome, beautiful, attractive, cute, scary, scary, unreliable, etc.
"The brave die one day, the cowards die EVERY DAY!" William Shakespeare!
I NO LONGER FOLLOW THIS PROJECT! I AM NOT INTERESTED! DISAPPOINTMENT!

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
a star! You ask why? nothing less!
This is a project that started as a visual novel and lost its visual novel feature with the latest update!
what i liked!
The mother and sister of the main character are both very attractive, charismatic and sexy the others are crap!
what i don't like!
fiction sucks!
the story sucks!
the characters are bad!
no music effects animations!
There is no need to write a much longer review, I already wrote it, if you read it, you know! no need to repeat!
an advice to you! If you are someone who is open to criticism without getting angry, always respectful of free ideas, read it or fuck it, don't pedestal any of them!
1-Write a story from start to finish! the end!
2- edit without haste through the eyes of a director!
3-avoid boring dialogues and repetitions!
4-Animation, effects, music will be worked on quality craftsmanship!
Don't make up the 5-characters out of your ass! What you really like is charismatic, handsome, beautiful, attractive, cute, scary, scary, unreliable, etc.
"The brave die one day, the cowards die EVERY DAY!" William Shakespeare!
I AM DISAPPOINTMENT!
Herro prease!

One update not being in the visual novel format doesn't mean the game lost its visual novel feature!
You need to take your medication!

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes