sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
What scenes are added to the map?
In the previous version, the solo/masturbation scene was the main scene on the right side. It's sex now, instead of that scene.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
What scenes are added to the map?
In the previous version, the solo/masturbation scene was the main scene on the right side. It's sex now, instead of that scene.
The changelog will show what's been added during each update.
If you haven't updated since the very first time Ch04 came out, hit "Shift +R" to reload. I've changed the map up since then.

Reactions: sanmal

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
The changelog will show what's been added during each update.
If you haven't updated since the very first time Ch04 came out, hit "Shift +R" to reload. I've changed the map up since then.
I meant the in-game map, with scenes.)))
In the previous version, on the map, under the big picture on the right, there was a solo masturbation scene. Now there is a Tunrida's Room 1 (Story with Optional Sex Acts), the previous one is gone.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hello community,
it surprises me: suddenly in a medivial-story (Fiona 1 - story) Princess Fiona wears modern underwear (Bra and Slip).
How it can happen? :ROFLMAO:;)
Many greetings, A Kitty
Fiona-Story1_modernBra+Panties.png

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
fun game, kind of sad he left home before getting some alone time whit "landlady"

random q: got to the end and it say "all scenes viewed etc" how do you get the Eva box under Mauve to appear? i'm guessing i missed one scene by picking the "wrong" thing somewhere, after home i tried the 2 options in mauve's scene but that didn't add it so i'm guessing it something ells

i just like to have all path open so i'm not missing something fun in the future

Reactions: GrayTShirt

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
fun game, kind of sad he left home before getting some alone time whit "landlady"

random q: got to the end and it say "all scenes viewed etc" how do you get the Eva box under Mauve to appear? i'm guessing i missed one scene by picking the "wrong" thing somewhere, after home i tried the 2 options in mauve's scene but that didn't add it so i'm guessing it something ells

i just like to have all path open so i'm not missing something fun in the future
I was wondering how you even knew there was an "Eva" hover spot in that location, given that it's commented out in the map screen code, but I see now that it is present on the map "hover" image layer.

At present there is no content for that label. So rest assured you are not missing anything.

Regards the choices and the possibility of "missing" a scene, don't worry about it because so far it's 100% a kinetic novel with no branching paths. There have been a couple of places where you can choose to not "view" a scene if you don't want to see the depicted fetish, but it does not change the story and the events in the scene canonically take place "in the background" even if you don't watch them.
The demon's castle stage in chapter 4 offers some ability to choose the scenes to view (or re-play) via the hover map, but there's no complex unlocking mechanism. If there are scenes locked then just follow the prompt to view the correct preceding scene - it has been done that way to keep continuity of the story.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Reactions: GrayTShirt

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
I was wondering how you even knew there was an "Eva" hover spot in that location, given that it's commented out in the map screen code, but I see now that it is present on the map "hover" image layer.

At present there is no content for that label. So rest assured you are not missing anything.

Regards the choices and the possibility of "missing" a scene, don't worry about it because so far it's 100% a kinetic novel with no branching paths. There have been a couple of places where you can choose to not "view" a scene if you don't want to see the depicted fetish, but it does not change the story and the events in the scene canonically take place "in the background" even if you don't watch them.
The demon's castle stage in chapter 4 offers some ability to choose the scenes to view (or re-play) via the hover map, but there's no complex unlocking mechanism. If there are scenes locked then just follow the prompt to view the correct preceding scene - it has been done that way to keep continuity of the story.

Glad you're enjoying it!
i like to check the image folders after i played a game just to save some images of ppl i like and to see if i missed some nice scene's
so yeah i just notice it in the map image

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes