Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
So when I saw all of the scene on the map, I already played the full story, right? Tks.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
So when I saw all of the scene on the map, I already played the full story, right? Tks.
You will see a message in the dialogue box of the scene map that "All scenes viewed and repeatable." when everything has been viewed. (Minus the optional "Fiona's Stories" in the upper left hand corner, which are not part of the story.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thessali and Alexbt

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Im only on chapter 2, and I find this game interesting, but there are parts where it feels like the author is trying to hit a school paper word count. way too much dialogue. Especially that scene with katelyn's family.

Wolf14

Sep 26, 2018
It's understandable that there are certain things that you just don't like when it comes to VN. Hell, there are certain thing I refuse to go near in a VN if it has a certain tag on it. Of course, that's why the tags are there. Of course, if a VN has a certain tag that I don't like and I read it anyways, I will not go and start saying how they should do this and do that just because "I" didn't like something that was in the VN even though I saw the tag that said it was in it. I will not start saying how they should format THEIR VN just because it will make me happier despite knowing that I chose to read a VN with tags I didn't like to begin with. The reason I would not do that is because it would be RUDE!
Try using actual constructive criticism next time instead of whining about what you personally like and don't like when it comes to fetishes.
The whole point of these comments are to say what we liked and what we didn't like so the developer could adjust the game, that's why they have polls too. To know what their audience likes.
I didn't say the game was bad or the story sucks or anything like that. I mentioned what I didn't like and I made a suggestion and I also pointed a flaw in logic, taking my suggestion is upto the developer. Why did you get butthurt for me having an opinion? I wasn't harming this game in any way.

Aug 9, 2022
The whole point of these comments are to say what we liked and what we didn't like so the developer could adjust the game, that's why they have polls too. To know what their audience likes.
I didn't say the game was bad or the story sucks or anything like that. I mentioned what I didn't like and I made a suggestion and I also pointed a flaw in logic, taking my suggestion is upto the developer. Why did you get butthurt for me having an opinion? I wasn't harming this game in any way.
I never said anything about you liking or disliking the game. YOU are the one that targeted fetishes and how they should be implemented is someone else's game. I will admit, I did get butthurt by your comments because I found them VERY rude! Maybe it's because as you said, English isn't you first language and it just came off wrong, but I stand by what I said. Time to move along.

Wolf14

Sep 26, 2018
I never said anything about you liking or disliking the game. YOU are the one that targeted fetishes and how they should be implemented is someone else's game. I will admit, I did get butthurt by your comments because I found them VERY rude! Maybe it's because as you said, English isn't you first language and it just came off wrong, but I stand by what I said. Time to move along.
I didn't target the fetish, I pointed out a flaw in logic. The game was forcing players on niche fetishes, which is not good because this game is not a niche fetish game(at least it doesn't look like it for me, if it is, then I am wrong.). I'm not asking a game like dating my daughter to give a choice for dating your daughter. I wanted an adult fantasy game to have a choice on what fetishes we want to see. Because the story would still make sense without those paths. The same can't be said for a game that targets a niche fetish. And I commented because I want to see more of this game and for it to reach a bigger audionce.
Maybe my initial comment didn't say it correctly. I apologize. Moving along.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
UPDATE PLEASE
Haha, good to see you are so enthusiastic. But you also need some patience because these updates take time - GTS has a full time job and he is only human and needs *some* sleep.

I can confirm that the next chapter is coming together, scene by scene. The latest "pre-release for editing" I have received has ~400 more images + three animations added, and has had more than 11,000 words added to chapter 4. And it's only been 2.5 months since last official release.

If you want some more info, go check GTS's progress posts in the Game Dev thread. The link is in his signature.

Lord Semen

May 6, 2019
Haha, good to see you are so enthusiastic. But you also need some patience because these updates take time - GTS has a full time job and he is only human and needs *some* sleep.

I can confirm that the next chapter is coming together, scene by scene. The latest "pre-release for editing" I have received has ~400 more images + three animations added, and has had more than 11,000 words added to chapter 4. And it's only been 2.5 months since last official release.

If you want some more info, go check GTS's progress posts in the Game Dev thread. The link is in his signature.
Will there be new gilf scenes?????

anqixian007

Jul 15, 2020
The second one is planned.
Pretty looking forward there will be threesome both of FIONA and RHONA with MC in coming serverl update especially this scene or replay happening with full nake conducting bathroom or pool sex,hope the dev will hear this option

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes