JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the MC get Sissified or Sissified and transformed into a Female as a result?. Not a huge fan of femdom, but the game looks great plus love demon storylines moreso if Male MC gets transformed into something else.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
mind your own business bagasta! Everyone has the freedom to express their opinion! I don't care how you comment on this visual novel, believe me! because your comment is your feeling! You are not my interlocutor! Also, it's fucked up with the last update! it's become a mess! It's not a visual novel anymore! I'M NOT FOLLOWING AND INTERESTED IN THIS GAME NOW!
bye BYE THEN.

Reactions: sava75

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Does the MC get Sissified or Sissified and transformed into a Female as a result?. Not a huge fan of femdom, but the game looks great plus love demon storylines moreso if Male MC gets transformed into something else.
I am a certified femdom hater and rate this game very highly don't want to spoil it beyond that. You don't have anything to worry about by that criteria

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Does the game just end on the selection screen and after saying "all scenes visited and repeatable"?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
This game contain netorare, where's the NTR tags?
FUTA on female? Really? Sex behind mc back and mc isn't included is not an NTR?
Dev trying to fooling y'all with dumb FUTA on female sh*t but it's actually netorare
I'm confused.. which character, who is in a romantic relationship with MC, has sex with a futa behind MC's back?

Reactions: ktunga

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
update speed of the whole game is a little slow.
yeah updates take a long time and also the story progress seems very slow
The dev has explained that this update took longer than he would have liked due to his work commitments.

Also, remember that there is no financial support requested by the dev. No Patreon, no substar, not even "buy me a coffee". He is only making this game for his own hobby and enjoyment, and has spent 100s of hours working on it.

Please be thankful that he bothers to share it with the community at all, and wait patiently for the next release like all the other fans.

Last edited:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
This game contain netorare, where's the NTR tags?
FUTA on female? Really? Sex behind mc back and mc isn't included is not an NTR?
Dev trying to fooling y'all with dumb FUTA on female sh*t but it's actually netorare
This project will never include NTR elements. I'm just not a fan of that particular genre. There are relationships in this VN that have nothing to do with MC. I try to make characters who have lives outside of MC's sphere. It's not to say that MC may never have sexygoodtimes with them, but they simply aren't love interests that affect MC or other characters lives /storylines.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Does the game just end on the selection screen and after saying "all scenes visited and repeatable"?
The message is meant to show that there are no more new scenes to view as of this update. The game is far from complete, and the message "should" disappear at the beginning of a new update. There will be a message at the end of Ch04 that will say when the entire chapter has been viewed and can continue to Ch05 when it becomes available.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
The message is meant to show that there are no more new scenes to view as of this update. The game is far from complete, and the message "should" disappear at the beginning of a new update. There will be a message at the end of Ch04 that will say when the entire chapter has been viewed and can continue to Ch05 when it becomes available.
Will you need to view every scene in ch4 in order to continue to ch5? I ask because personally I'm not really interested in the Fiona stories.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes