Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 736114

Overview:
In this game you will follow around our protagonist Thalna, who spent most of her time in the underworld and because of some implications is now forced to go to the human realm. Decision making is a focus of this game. Actions will have consequences and result in different outcomes in every version.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-29
Release Date: 2023-05-10
Developer: Morally Purple -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Mac and Android do not need hotfix so those are still labeled as v1.65.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Bonus Unlocker: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Unlockable Hints - Walkthrough/Gallery/Improvements Mod -
Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2

SonsOLiberty thanks for the link
*The Compressed version in unofficial. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 505472 View attachment 505473 View attachment 505474 View attachment 505476 View attachment 505475 View attachment 505477 View attachment 505478 View attachment 736112 View attachment 736113 View attachment 736115 View attachment 736116 View attachment 736117 View attachment 736118 View attachment 736120 View attachment 736121 View attachment 736122 View attachment 736123 View attachment 736119
Version 1.8 is released right? Please update!

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
News about update v1.8

tunnel_render1.png
Hello folks,
Sadly, we weren't able to finish the update yesterday and now my friend, who helps me with it, is on vacation for the next two weeks.
I know it sucks, but I have to delay the update a little more. All naughty patrons of October will receive the update, anyway. I will send you DMs with the download links in November. So, no need to resubscribe next month, if you lost your faith in me. I understand.

In the meantime I made a little render with futa Atia, I hope you like it. ^^

That would be all for now.
Cheers,
Morally Purple

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Looks like this friend is more competent then the "developer" himself.:unsure:
So, what is your actually point in this?

Looks like Morally Purple won't or can't do all things that needs to be done for his game? Yes, it looks like. Looks like the friend of Morally Purple is more competent that Morally Purple himself? I don't know. To make a game, regardless of the quality of the game itself, needs a lot of different skils (coding, rendering, writing, script, animation, sound, ...).
A person that is good or even superior at all of this skills is rare and thus is not surprising that another person will be better at one selected skill.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wish for once those people who like to talk shit about any developer's work had the courage to try their hand at learning how to make a game and then posted it here for everyone to scrutinize.

Delays happen and a couple of weeks is hardly that much. Specially for people who will get it "for free".

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
I wish for once those people who like to talk shit about any developer's work had the courage to try their hand at learning how to make a game and then posted it here for everyone to scrutinize.

Delays happen and a couple of weeks is hardly that much. Specially for people who will get it "for free".
7 months for an update. In his peak he used to drop updates every 3 months and everyone was happy, then once the money got better he started slacking. Afterwards, when the project reaches the later stages, like many developers, he started stalling as much as possible milking Patreon gibs. Maaany developer do that, exploiting the goodwill of the people.
The developer is getting like 700 dollars from Patreon for free. Doing nothing for months then making few renders for a couple of months and that's it.
Gullible people like you tend to always end up getting scammed in the dumbest ways.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes