muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What pregnancy content is there in this game? It’s in the tags, but the walkthrough doesn’t mention it much.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Anyone else getting this error? if i ignore it other errors similar keep popping up i cant get past it. Its when you have to stack the rocks in balance.

Anyone else getting this error? if i ignore it other errors similar keep popping up i cant get past it. Its when you have to stack the rocks in balance.
Depending on how where the dev keeps/updates his variables you'll either need to load a session from before the scene or start a new game.

What pregnancy content is there in this game? It’s in the tags, but the walkthrough doesn’t mention it much.
Your girlfriend is visually pregnant with your child. It's just part of the story

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Oh, so there’s no impregnating other girls throughout the story and seeing them show?

All right, thanks.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Same issue, I loaded back in the changing room and skipped forward to the same scene again and it worked just fine. I guess there's something that makes the variable being set kinda unreliable.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, so there’s no impregnating other girls throughout the story and seeing them show?

All right, thanks.
Not yet.

Most of the other girls are futa and do the fucking. The MC's other lover was on birth control last I remember but so far no one else is knocked up.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well damn, it finally happened. Thalna was finally on the receiving end. And so glad it was with Karma out of all of them. Hopefully now that it has happened, it will happen more often (especially giving a chance to the other girls as well). Otherwise, great update as usual. More sex focused than story, but don't mind at all. Thanks! :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well damn, it finally happened. Thalna was finally on the receiving end. And so glad it was with Karma out of all of them. Hopefully now that it has happened, it will happen more often (especially giving a chance to the other girls as well). Otherwise, great update as usual. More sex focused than story, but don't mind at all. Thanks! :)
She's been fucked before.

You can fucked by Bri and Shina.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Sup bros so i know the pain that is to download from a shit site that limits your speed so i did go for all the pain so you dont have here you go if some one can update the OP ty btw plssssss use Gofiles,Mediafire or Pixeldrain

snoop-dogg-fo-sho.gif

Reactions: zeezo99

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
She's been fucked before.

You can fucked by Bri and Shina.
Hmm... I don't remember that. I know she's given blowjobs, but I don't think I've ever seen her have anal (where she is on the receiving end). Unless it is on a different path than what I am currently on (I'm playing the good path).

EDIT: Just checked the gallery (with a full gallery unlocked) and she doesn't let them fuck her in any scene. Just blowjobs and Thalna fucking them. The scene with Karma in this latest update is the only scene in the game of Thalna being on the receiving end of being fucked (like actually take a cock up her ass, not just blowing someone else).

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's funny how they keep updating the downloads for stuff but never seem to remove the nopy links.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Seems oddly restricted. Option to cum inside Mara looks to have been removed? And Thalma seems hard-locked to anal only in all scenes with some of the girls with pussies on offer, then Brianna sweeps in and shows that those aren't just visual glitches...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm... I don't remember that. I know she's given blowjobs, but I don't think I've ever seen her have anal (where she is on the receiving end). Unless it is on a different path than what I am currently on (I'm playing the good path).

EDIT: Just checked the gallery (with a full gallery unlocked) and she doesn't let them fuck her in any scene. Just blowjobs and Thalna fucking them. The scene with Karma in this latest update is the only scene in the game of Thalna being on the receiving end of being fucked (like actually take a cock up her ass, not just blowing someone else).
Then you haven't checked properly...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Then you haven't checked properly...

You're right, my mistake, not sure how I missed those. Probably glanced over them in the gallery as I remembered those scenes from the game and they didn't have those options (for me at least). Odd. Guess they are not on my path, or I just missed an option somewhere to get them (did nothing but light choices, so maybe they are on the dark path?).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Plot is happening with Namaah, Envy and Deva meanwhile Thalna, Catha and Selene are in a huge orgy...hehehe :love: :LOL:

By the way i sure hope Selene gets pregnant after that. :LOL:

Reactions: serenitynow
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes