Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're right, my mistake, not sure how I missed those. Probably glanced over them in the gallery as I remembered those scenes from the game and they didn't have those options (for me at least). Odd. Guess they are not on my path, or I just missed an option somewhere to get them (did nothing but light choices, so maybe they are on the dark path?).
Admittedly the prison one is on the dark path, you just swap places with her on the good path and put her in the cell Thalna was in.

The Shina one is during a quiz in a bar with another blonde. Depending how you answer you can either choose to take Shina or the other girl into the bathroom. If you pick Shina you have the choice of fucking her or letting her fuck you.

That Shina one is on both paths.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
The Shina one is during a quiz in a bar with another blonde. Depending how you answer you can either choose to take Shina or the other girl into the bathroom. If you pick Shina you have the choice of fucking her or letting her fuck you.

That Shina one is on both paths.
Actually the winner of the quiz gets to choose who she fucks between the other person answering and the one asking the questions. So you have to let Shina win to get that and Shina only chooses you if you took Atia's deal earlier and had Shina's first scene, otherwise she'll choose her friend that was asking the questions.

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
Inner Growth, Shattered and Dog Days of Summer in roughly the same day, my dopamine levels are reaching new heights! Too fucking bad I've been drinking and not really in the state of mind to understand what's going on. Here's hoping these updates are amazing!

Much love, Morally Purple!

Rudra001

May 22, 2020
Inner Growth [v1.15] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 437 MB: WORKUPLOAD - -
Compressed Size Mac: 403 MB: WORKUPLOAD - -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you upload the android version

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hmm... I don't remember that. I know she's given blowjobs, but I don't think I've ever seen her have anal (where she is on the receiving end). Unless it is on a different path than what I am currently on (I'm playing the good path).

EDIT: Just checked the gallery (with a full gallery unlocked) and she doesn't let them fuck her in any scene. Just blowjobs and Thalna fucking them. The scene with Karma in this latest update is the only scene in the game of Thalna being on the receiving end of being fucked (like actually take a cock up her ass, not just blowing someone else).
Are you sure you don't have a problem with your eyes?
Or you didn't check the images at all.Shina definitely gave it to Thalna.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Brianna scene was awesome too.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Axel34

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Are you sure you don't have a problem with your eyes?
Or you didn't check the images at all.Shina definitely gave it to Thalna.
And Brianna scene was awesome too.
Already went over it on the last page.

I didn't get these scenes cause I was on the Light path not the Dark path, so no Brianna scene. And I won the game, so didn't get the Shina one either. They are choice/path dependent, and on my path, I didn't get them. Thus the confusion.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Already went over it on the last page.

I didn't get these scenes cause I was on the Light path not the Dark path, so no Brianna scene. And I won the game, so didn't get the Shina one either. They are choice/path dependent, and on my path, I didn't get them. Thus the confusion.
No problems,but you can really check the images and see the scenes.

Apr 14, 2021
DEV critical game breaking bug during training scene where MC has to stack rocks on top of each other. Game crashes and cannot ignore the error, I tried a rollback and same thing. I tried reloading and same issue as well this is a massive bug not sure how you missed it. Would enjoy playing the game if I could actually continue that game. The error code is:

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
DEV critical game breaking bug during training scene where MC has to stack rocks on top of each other. Game crashes and cannot continue or ignore the error That is a massive bug not sure how you missed it. Would enjoy playing the game if I could actually continue that game. The error code is:
It would be nice, if you could put the tracelog in a spoiler.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes