Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
DEV critical game breaking bug during training scene where MC has to stack rocks on top of each other. Game crashes and cannot ignore the error, I tried a rollback and same thing. I tried reloading and same issue as well this is a massive bug not sure how you missed it. Would enjoy playing the game if I could actually continue that game. The error code is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I missed that, because I can't reproduce this bug.
Might be something wrong with your save. Was it a fresh one?

The only thing you could try is, before or during the stone stacking, putting this into the console variable "v10_stone_clicked = 1". Normally this should happen automatically.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok, i just finished. I missed last update so if what I'm saying is from that update, you'll know why.

First off, Thalna and Atia meeting was great. While she may not show it. It does seem like she cares about Thalna in her own way. She looked proud when she saw her with red hair. Her wanting Catha's ex, Vea(?), now for breeding a mostly angel child seems like she's trying make a powerful being that's fully under her control. Could it be like the Shina thing? So she can absorb it's powers since it would be "innocent"? Either way, i went along with it because, atleast for now, there doesn't seem like there's a downside to it.

Second, Naamah is hot as fuck. I didn't not foresee a day where a new character makes me lust after them hard like i did for Envy and Deva. Thalna is going to have a field day with her. She seems like a dom though, especially with Onique who is aggressive, so she might not let Thalna have her way. Our Mother, Atia, doesn't fear any of them one bit though so that speaks about how powerful Thalna could be if she reach her full potential.

All in all, I'd say i enjoyed this update(s). I'm looking forward to meeting Vea. With Thalna training going so well i hope she's strong enough to fight Onique on equal grounds now. Naamah might take a while. I can't wait for the next update. For now though, I'm going to playthrough the dark path to see what's different.

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Inner Growth [v1.15].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Inner Growth [v1.15].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

Reactions: Sagrina

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I missed that, because I can't reproduce this bug.
Might be something wrong with your save. Was it a fresh one?

The only thing you could try is, before or during the stone stacking, putting this into the console "variable v10_stone_clicked = 1". Normally this should happen automatically.
Was having the same issue, however "variable v10_stone_clicked = 1" didn't work, but just entering "v10_stone_clicked = 1" instead did.
Don't know if jklifexx3 did the same, or if they tried your advice at all yet.

:EDIT:

To add, I'm using the compressed version, so if he was using that too, it might be an issue relating to the compressed version... Or just a random glitch.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Was having the same issue, however "variable v10_stone_clicked = 1" didn't work, but just entering "v10_stone_clicked = 1" instead did.
Don't know if jklifexx3 did the same, or if they tried your advice at all yet.

:EDIT:

To add, I'm using the compressed version, so if he was using that too, it might be an issue relating to the compressed version... Or just a random glitch.
Oh yeah, my bad.
It's a variable, but of course you don't need to enter "variable". :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How much pregnancy content is an the game as of now, and how much is planned?
Thalna's girlfriend Catha is pregnant and i am almost sure the same will happen to Selene in the future since she is for all intents and purposes Thalna's second girlfriend. :p

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes