neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
This game definitely needs an NTR tag, even if it is avoidable. Why do so many games that have lesbian NTR or avoidable one not have the proper tagging?

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This game definitely needs an NTR tag, even if it is avoidable. Why do so many games that have lesbian NTR or avoidable one not have the proper tagging?
Because that is not what the NTR tag is for?!

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
As I haven't see Talna react jealous, I don't see how this game could have this tag.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
I would say the MC. A tag how a player feels would be rather open for discussion.
If that definition means MC, then applying Swinging tag is appropriate.
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]

Apr 10, 2021
If that definition means MC, then applying Swinging tag is appropriate.
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
That's not what swinging actually is, swinging is when BOTH partners have sex with other people at the same time.
if for example a woman is ok with her husband with another woman in a threesome then it's called sharing.
Threesomes with a couple and obvious extra person it's called sharing, and group sex with two couples or just one couple and two random people it's called swinging.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That's not what swinging actually is, swinging is when BOTH partners have sex with other people at the same time.
if for example a woman is ok with her husband with another woman in a threesome then it's called sharing.
Threesomes with a couple and obvious extra person it's called sharing, and group sex with two couples or just one couple and two random people it's called swinging.
That may be, but I thint that neverthy had quoted from our nice and special tag definition list, so that is how this site see it.

Reactions: SharonSotaLover
Apr 10, 2021
That may be, but I thint that neverthy had quoted from our nice and special tag definition list, so that is how this site see it.
Which if the site see it like that, then it's wrong. Swinging is when two couples or at least one couple agrees to have sex with other people, and sharing is when its actually threesome, in short words swinging is open relationship, while sharing is when you agree that you would share your spouse with other people. People usually confuse it with cuckoldry but it's not, since cuckoldry is you like watching your spouse or significant other cheating on you, while sharing is mostly fantasies of threesomes, like with friends or even incest.
Also ntr netorare has different definition than people think it has, netorare usually has the "husband/wife being unaware what is going on" type of thing. It's mostly ignorance and just cheating, it has nothing to do with open relationship or cuckoldry.
Yes in short words every game with the generic MC having other women and the "girlfriend" is unaware of it, then by definition is ntr.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Which if the site see it like that, then it's wrong. Swinging is when two couples or at least one couple agrees to have sex with other people, and sharing is when its actually threesome, in short words swinging is open relationship, while sharing is when you agree that you would share your spouse with other people. People usually confuse it with cuckoldry but it's not, since cuckoldry is you like watching your spouse or significant other cheating on you, while sharing is mostly fantasies of threesomes, like with friends or even incest.
Also ntr netorare has different definition than people think it has, netorare usually has the "husband/wife being unaware what is going on" type of thing. It's mostly ignorance and just cheating, it has nothing to do with open relationship or cuckoldry.
Yes in short words every game with the generic MC having other women and the "girlfriend" is unaware of it, then by definition is ntr.
I don't say otherwise in regard to swinging. Netorare (NTR) I don't comment on this, cause I would first look up to see the specified definition.
For swinging as my understanding, is changing partners during one sexual act. Thus it would needs at least four people. Where sharing is, as stated, to share a partner with others (I know to explain a word using the word itself is sub-optimal, but...).

Yet, the definition, as they should use, are stated in that post. I doesn't means they are correct in this, but we should either use them as they are (here) defined or improve or correct the definition used here.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Doesn't really matter if it's technically wrong or not. Many tags are....vague/wrong here but that is what the siterunners has decided so that's what gonna be used in regards to whether a tag is added or not.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes