Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
Acording to the walkthrough, the choice to cum inside Mara doesn't depend on the light or dark points, only the choice to let her go or keep her trapped.
You have cum in her in the bathroom scene as well, it's kinda weird. I tried to keep the watersports theme going, but when I got to the threesome in the cabin Thalna pulled out.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You have cum in her in the bathroom scene as well, it's kinda weird. I tried to keep the watersports theme going, but when I got to the threesome in the cabin Thalna pulled out.
Ah I knew the walkthrough was missing something because I also remember not getting the choice on one of my saves.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ah I knew the walkthrough was missing something because I also remember not getting the choice on one of my saves.
Being on a good or evil route remove some of the choices you can make.
For example on good route,Thalna automatically let Mara leaves,no choice there.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Well now, that's just weird.
Just checked the actual text you don't impregnate her she is already pregnant the line is mara "It's not like I can get even more pregnant ..." and she doesn't know who the father is. Sorry for writing the wrong thing.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Just checked the actual text you don't impregnate her she is already pregnant the line is mara "It's not like I can get even more pregnant ..." and she doesn't know who the father is. Sorry for writing the wrong thing.
Actually you answered the question I was referring to, but Atia offers the MC two deals as far as I remember, one just before going to the bar and then another one at the mansion?

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
But later in the game when Thalna is meditating, Mara tells her that she lied about being pregnant just so Thalna would finish inside and knock her up

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
But later in the game when Thalna is meditating, Mara tells her that she lied about being pregnant just so Thalna would finish inside and knock her up
Ah okay thanks for clearing that up, as you can guess I wasn't on that path at all as I've never taken Atias deal.
supermanz95
The deal in question is the one where you need 2 favor points to get where Atia offers Shina the walkthrough has it as number 31.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Ah okay thanks for clearing that up, as you can guess I wasn't on that path at all as I've never taken Atias deal.
supermanz95
The deal in question is the one where you need 2 favor points to get where Atia offers Shina the walkthrough has it as number 31.
Yeah. I've done a path for accepting and declining. I really like how different choices gives you different outcomes. Not many games have that

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes