RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally played it. Wonder what is the mystery reason for Athia to sent Thalna to Earth since the original objective seems it was for her to discover the location of those zombie creatures Namaah is creating.
Feels to me that both sides are gearing up for a fight with Thalna in the middle.

Also got surprised that angel agrees with whatever mystery thing Athia is trying to achieve.

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
So, uhm, what do you guys think about Nia? :)

View attachment 1979744

She's not gonna be a new LI, though. :p
I have big plans with her.
If I ever make a second game, she will be the next MC. ^^

It will be a story of a demoness climbing from the lowest ranks to the ... well ... enough said. :D

Edit: I'm thinking about this, because you might have noticed, that Inner Growth is nearly crossing the finish line in around 3-4 updates.

Pretty stinking hot! I love her hairstyle too!

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Inner Growth [v1.5].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Inner Growth [v1.5].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

Reactions: Hyperfapz0r

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

View attachment 1979744

It will be a story of a demoness climbing from the lowest ranks to the ... well ... enough said. :D

Edit: I'm thinking about this, because you might have noticed, that Inner Growth is nearly crossing the finish line in around 3-4 updates.
Just thought about this but she looks like she could be Atia's younger daughter or something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 1979744

Interesting about her being the protagonist of a possible second game.

"Big plans for her". Hmm, is she another daughter of Athia? :unsure:

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Good, that means no incest. So AthiaxNia sex confirmed?:ROFLMAO: :p :p
Who knows? :)

There's only some basic plot right now. Didn't have that much time to brainstorm, when my current game isn't even finished yet.

I would like to create a sandbox game next time, but I don't know if it will be worth it.
It has to be fun and engaging and not boring and repetitive.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019

There's only some basic plot right now. Didn't have that much time to brainstorm, when my current game isn't even finished yet.

I would like to create a sandbox game next time, but I don't know if it will be worth it.
If your next game will be anything like this one, then sandbox would definitely be worth it. You are not like most devs. Most devs just create without much thought but you put a lot of effort into your creation and that is why it's one of the best games here. However sandbox or not, I know for a fact that your next game will be awesome

• Red Heart
Reactions: Morally Purple

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020

I don't suppose we will meet up with thalna in that game as the other protagonist?

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
I've been thinking of doing a neutral path. Is it worth trying or is it better to stick to either the dark or light paths

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
I prefer to stick to the light side. Neutral Thalna is a pushover in terms of power.
I've done both the dark path and the light path so I wanted to give the neutral path a try but if you say that she's a pushover, then I'll just stick to those two paths

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I've done both the dark path and the light path so I wanted to give the neutral path a try but if you say that she's a pushover, then I'll just stick to those two paths
There's really only one occasion where if you don't have most light points or most dark points you have only one option where Thalna gives in and lets Vanth fuck Catha. Any other time that Thalna is a pushover has nothing to do with light/dark alignment.

Reactions: Teddybear91

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
There's really only one occasion where if you don't have most light points or most dark points you have only one option where Thalna gives in and lets Vanth fuck Catha. Any other time that Thalna is a pushover has nothing to do with light/dark alignment.
Well ... there are quite a few occasions, where you don't have an option to fight or fend for yourself, if you aren't aligned to the dark/light path. :S
Or something entirely different happens, when you made an important decision.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Well ... there are quite a few occasions, where you don't have an option to fight or fend for yourself, if you aren't aligned to the dark/light path. :S
Or something entirely different happens, when you made an important decision.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just re-checked the walkthrough, and yes there are several occasions where there's a neutral option that usually entails something like a retreat, and the other options are locked behind light or dark points.

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
Thalna has the biggest dick. :D
Though, some come close, like Vea and Brianna.

I gave Atia a dick for a commission, and she's definitely bigger, but that's not canon. :p
Ellie is pretty thick as well, but most of you guys probably didn't see that scene. ^^
That pic is HOTTTTTT. I wish the game has scenes like this

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes