armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Played this a few days ago.

This update has left me torn now.

See, first I thought Atia was being set up for the big bad however Namaah has fucked up bad and does need to die. Atia was right and also seems to have Angels agreeing with her.

Kill both sides, stay in the mansion with the harem.
Brainwash both sides,make a bigger harem.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Having problems with the unlockables?

Here's my patch which should make things a little easier. It only makes them easier to spot, it doesn't tell you where they are and you'll still need to replay going through the multiple options to find them all.

Extract and enjoy :)

06/03/22 - patch updated to 1.3a for game version 1.3
05/06/22 - patch updated to 1.4a for game version 1.4
Game has been updated to version 1.5. Can you please update your mod? Thanks.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Thanks for your effort.
I'm a bit wondering why you get that error. It's pretty severe and everyone should get it, technically, if something's wrong with the new update.
ok Ive got it again, not sure if the file is corrupted on the mega servers or its just me, both times that Ive tryed to download the file I get a networking error, and I also get the waiting 5hrs to download the rest as I cant afford to pay mega to get the unlimited access, so could be that and or the combo of, that I get the errors at 1 spot, but at the same time I blaming my pc, cause I have a 5th gen i7 5820k e, 32gb ram, gtx 2080, and the internet speed is really slow, download is only 6.3mb/s at best

Last edited:

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
ok Ive got it again, not sure if the file is corrupted on the mega servers or its just me, both times that Ive tryed to download the file I get a networking error, and I also get the waiting 5hrs to download the rest as I cant afford to pay mega to get the unlimited access, so could be that and or the combo of, that I get the errors at 1 spot, but at the same time I blaming my pc, cause I have a 5th gen i7 5820k e, 32gb ram, gtx 2080, and the internet speed is really slow, download is only 6.3mb/s at best
Your PC specs are more than fine. You can play Renpy games on a toaster if you want to. :D

Did you create a new save or use a different one? Maybe your save file is just corrupted. That can happen from time to time.

how to get past this puzzle
If you don't like the puzzle, just fail it 3 times and proceed without solving it. It will have no negative consequences.

serj23

Jun 14, 2020
If you don't like the puzzle, just fail it 3 times and proceed without solving it. It will have no negative consequences.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
View attachment 736114

Overview:
In this game you will follow around our protagonist Thalna, who spent most of her time in the underworld and because of some implications is now forced to go to the human realm. Decision making is a focus of this game. Actions will have consequences and result in different outcomes in every version.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-07
Release Date: 2022-07-31
Developer: Morally Purple -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac
(v0.3): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(v0.3): - MEGA - -
Bonus Unlocker: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
Compressed*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Unlockable Hints - Walkthrough/Gallery/Improvements Mod -
Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2

*The Compressed version in unofficial. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 505472 View attachment 505473 View attachment 505474 View attachment 505476 View attachment 505475 View attachment 505477 View attachment 505478 View attachment 736112 View attachment 736113 View attachment 736115 View attachment 736116 View attachment 736117 View attachment 736118 View attachment 736120 View attachment 736121 View attachment 736122 View attachment 736123 View attachment 736119
Why u r not updating android link

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Anybody knows how to get these two?
I had the same problem but someone helped me out. Follow the light path, refuse Atia's offer to get Vea to help her and then lie to her. You will eventually get an option to have fun with Vea or not. If not, then you have fun with Catha

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm late, once again. Not as late as Naamah's period going to be from all that cum I left inside her this update though. Thalna nearly got fucked into a coma. Also, forget what Atia wants, I'm going to impregnate Vea too!

These 2 scenes of Vea and Naamah might reach my top 5 list of the game. Naamah's actually is top 3 with Deva(solo) and Envy(solo). Unless some new smoking hot demoness or angel joins, Naamah might remain supreme since Atia's completely off the table.

Also, I'm team "Thalna's father wasn't just a normal human". She doesn't have to have an angel father but her parent isn't just a regular human, in my opinion. Whether it's revealed to be a human, who was some mage or one blessed by spirits, they couldn't have just been normal. Especially with how much the spirits love Thalna. Now Obviously it can be, if the Dev writes it that way, but until then I'm going with that bit of headcanon. Yes, headcanon, so don't feel the need to address it or be offended. I'm not saying it's definitely an actual thing. Keep the odd smug and snark behavior to yourselves :KEK:.

Looking forward to next update. Naamah's plan doesn't seem that dire if those Umbras are really the threat. Though, I could be underestimating them with how powerful Thalna grew. I guess we'll have to see where it goes.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Not sure if you know or not but Lyssa in FL is transgender not futa.

Futa are women with dicks, Lyssa was born a guy.

You probably know, just saying because I spoke to someone recently that didn't. To be honest I don't know how they didn't know, her looking for acceptence was a bit part of her story at first.
I am not a grammar teacher or gender studies professor. Most guys who were born guys, but now see themselves as women and kept their dicks and a woman with a dick, makes no difference to me. At the end of the day it is a feminine body, with a dick. Potato, Potato.
When I see futa/trans tag, I don't care if it is futa or trans, the love is still the same.

Jul 19, 2020
Anyone else having a problem with Anonfile and Mixdrop links just timing out and not working? The Files FM one also demands an account too. I can use Mega but sadly have to wait until tomorrow to finish the download.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes