RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with Anonfile and Mixdrop links just timing out and not working? The Files FM one also demands an account too. I can use Mega but sadly have to wait until tomorrow to finish the download.
Both are working fine for me.
For mega use Browsec VPN extension for chrome/firefox.

xav1337

Feb 22, 2018
+4gb game and the scenes are still image instead of animations? and no voice acting or any sound effects for characters?

just asking.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
So, uhm, what do you guys think about Nia? :)

feronia_avatar1.png

She's not gonna be a new LI, though. :p
I have big plans with her.
If I ever make a second game, she will be the next MC. ^^

It will be a story of a demoness climbing from the lowest ranks to the ... well ... enough said. :D

Edit: I'm thinking about this, because you might have noticed, that Inner Growth is nearly crossing the finish line in around 3-4 updates.

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

View attachment 1979744

It will be a story of a demoness climbing from the lowest ranks to the ... well ... enough said. :D
I was actually thought about it, she is cute and it would be interesting to know why exactly she was sent to deal with umbras. She lacks a little experience, but nevertheless strong and it shows if Thalna don't interfere in the battle. She may be a good mc for next game.

One question, is she a woman or has an additional tool?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019

View attachment 1979744

Edit: I'm thinking about this, because you might have noticed, that Inner Growth is nearly crossing the finish line in around 3-4 updates.
Inner growth is one of the best games around. The story is awesome and the quality is just as awesome. Can't wait for the game's completion and hope to see more of Thalna getting the D. As for Nia... I think she would make a great MC and I would definitely play your next game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 1979744

She is cute and sexy.
It will be nice to have a second game with MC not even close to the cocky(in both meanings)Thalna.

tybow9

Dec 23, 2017
Having problems with the unlockables?

Here's my patch which should make things a little easier. It only makes them easier to spot, it doesn't tell you where they are and you'll still need to replay going through the multiple options to find them all.

Extract and enjoy :)

05/06/22 - patch updated to 1.4a for game version 1.4
10/08/22 - patch updated to 1.5a for game version 1.5
The mod transfers into the game just fine but the unlockable spots don't show up highlighted. And when I check the game files the unlockable highlights went into the correct area. And it's the latest update of the game and the latest mod update.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Did you not read the devs comments?
You do suprise me. You know for sure how difficulty it is for some of us to read even one post above their ones.

So, if you don't have the heart to make an audio file or video so they can listen or view it instead of reading, at least you could use very big letters that would make reading a little bit easier.:whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

View attachment 1979744

When we saw her for the first time in the game my first impression was: She is cute I want to know more about her, I hope she doesn't just die right here to show how dangerous Umbras can be. And that is saying something with a game that has already that many characters. So now I want to go back and reexamin her sceen to try and glance more details.

I must admit that I am glad That you want to continue this adventure expanding your universe. While thinking about it, it seams extensive and deep enough to support more than one story.

Edit: I did go replay the sewer section and for those wondering : yes she seams to have a bludge. There is something else that cought my eye, but as someone who does not play with Daz3D I can't say if something is an artistic choice or a restriction of what the artist is working with. So that brings me to a question of something that is bothering me in that particular sceene. Why is Nia carrying her sword perpenticular to her arm?

Last edited:

merlin7560

May 15, 2021

View attachment 1979744

I like HER, I was hoping I would get to see more of her after seeing her in the sewers, and now I cant wait to see what you do with her, btw I downloaded [v1.5] from mega again, and this time I didnt get any network errors, so I override all the files and went through the sewers with the same saved file that Ive used before where I had errors, so it looks like the corruption was do to the download, thank you for fixing that

Reactions: Morally Purple

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I want to know who has the bigger dick, Thalna or Vea?
They should make another contest measuring cocks.
This time adding Vanth,Eve,Vea and Nia to Thalna/Brianna/Alice/Shina/Karma.
Imagine the orgy if to the 9 cocks we add 9 girls-Atia,Catha,Selene,Deva,Envy,Mara,Onique,Naamah,Gloria:)

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I want to know who has the bigger dick, Thalna or Vea?
Thalna has the biggest dick. :D
Though, some come close, like Vea and Brianna.

I gave Atia a dick for a commission, and she's definitely bigger, but that's not canon. :p
Ellie is pretty thick as well, but most of you guys probably didn't see that scene. ^^

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes