May 17, 2020
When you meditate and it ask what your magic circle is where you have 3 circles to choose from Red, Blue, Green. is it 3 path or is it only 2 path you can be on and the 3 just added just for the sake of it i have gotten the blue wings 1 and the devil wings 1 but is there a path where you have the green magic circle?
If so how do you get it then

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
When you meditate and it ask what your magic circle is where you have 3 circles to choose from Red, Blue, Green. is it 3 path or is it only 2 path you can be on and the 3 just added just for the sake of it i have gotten the blue wings 1 and the devil wings 1 but is there a path where you have the green magic circle?
I've actually wondered the same thing

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think that is just the magical affinity. The routes were decided by the dark/light/neutral alignment several updates ago.

--------------------------------------
People ignore the troll. He is a known attention whore who goes around threads just to whine and bait people to engage him and give him likes (facepalms count as such).

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
The answer is red or blue depending on the path, the green one is not one you can have. According to the walkthrough when the game is deciding which wings you're gonna get it checks if dark points are higher than light points then you get dark wings, otherwise light wings, so there isn't a set of wings(and by extension magic circle) specific for the neutral path.

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
You know, this might be the only h-game i've played that seems to go out of its way to avoid use of any trans terminology that also somehow manages to not use any shitty transphobic terminology AND it doesn't even feel like a creepy fetishistic approach to transfems, idk if it's accidental, but props to the author for that

One request i'd have is for the love of god make the piss less yellow in the piss scenes, seriously, have none of the characters had water in months? come on!!! also as an actual lesbian with a piss kink who's been in actual lesbian orgies, I must note a severe lack of girls drinking piss in said scenes lol

Last edited:

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
When? I'm looking forward to it;)(y)
When I started this project it took me about two months for one update. Now, that the story is more complex and I create renders with a better quality, I need around 1-2 additional weeks. My goal for the next update is to release it in the first week of October.
But as usual patrons get something every month. The Unlockable scene of v1.6 will be released next week.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
When I started this project it took me about two months for one update. Now, that the story is more complex and I create renders with a better quality, I need around 1-2 additional weeks. My goal for the next update is to release it in the first week of October.
But as usual patrons get something every month. The Unlockable scene of v1.6 will be released next week.
Nice. Thanks for that. Keep up the amazing work

Beau05

May 15, 2021
Mega link is down every other sight link download is to slow

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Mega link is down every other sight link download is to slow
You need to contact the uploader, not me.
I don't provide the links/uploads for this site.

By the way, for anyone who's interested. The new Unlockable scene will be released later this week.
Here's a little preview. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beau05

May 15, 2021
View attachment 736114

Overview:
In this game you will follow around our protagonist Thalna, who spent most of her time in the underworld and because of some implications is now forced to go to the human realm. Decision making is a focus of this game. Actions will have consequences and result in different outcomes in every version.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-07
Release Date: 2022-07-31
Developer: Morally Purple -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: - - MEGA -
Bonus Unlocker: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
Compressed*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Unlockable Hints - Walkthrough/Gallery/Improvements Mod -
Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2

*The Compressed version in unofficial. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 505472 View attachment 505473 View attachment 505474 View attachment 505476 View attachment 505475 View attachment 505477 View attachment 505478 View attachment 736112 View attachment 736113 View attachment 736115 View attachment 736116 View attachment 736117 View attachment 736118 View attachment 736120 View attachment 736121 View attachment 736122 View attachment 736123 View attachment 736119
the mega link is down and all other available links are super slow when it comes to download

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes