Ceppa

May 13, 2021
Beautiful game, congrats to the dev.
Love the scenes in the coffe shop, I hope in more teasing and touching interaction between Jen and the boss :D
As someone already said, don't rush the corruption, some of us like to see the mc slowly became a slut, while enjoying all the steps before.

Last edited:

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Just play it. I like to suggest that you can put the map icon on her bedroom to alleviate the extra clicking?
And, is there an incentive to not go for the money? Is there going to be a lesbian path? The hygiene stat is relevant in some events?
For me it feels kinda boring, to be honest, but is stil a 0.2. The MC looks is gorgeous though.
Wish you all the good luck. (y)

Reactions: m4pII

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Not a bad start.
A major design and pacing issue at the end of v0.02 though: You are blocked from massage and gym at one point, until you buy the phone. If you bought the lifetime gym pass it will mean a very long, and painful grind at the coffee shop. Which added to the pointless daily routine can make you hate the game.
I'd advise considering changing some of those elements for the future.
Very cute model btw, an easy follow for now.
and with the potential to be banned from the shop it'd be an even longer grind of cleaning the house.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
So, I played v0.02. Overall, it is a fun game with a very, very beautiful MC. Great work on her!

She seems a little bit dumb, but this is alright, in the end, she is a girl from a small town in a big city. But I like that she is at least honest when she is horny, there are female MCs who are always in denial and this gets tiresome at some point.

I have 3 points of criticism, one small one and two bigger ones:

The small one:
Hygiene and Energy. They dont really have any purpose, since there is no penalty involved. I can go working with 20% Hygiene (which is the least amount) and nobody will say anything. Just with 10% I get the message to shower, but showering does not skip time (same with eating). So there is no penalty involved and no time skip either, so there is 0 reason to manage anything. Why is it in the game in the first place then?
And even if it becomes meaningful at some point, it will remain a click you do instead of progressing with the game.

Bigger points:
First, Sylvia (the woman at the Gym). I really dislike her visual design. She is well-made, but I just dont like her looks. This should be no offence, she is just not my taste. However, you basically get forced into scenes with her when you get to choose as Adam. And even if I decide that Adam is resisting her, she still grinds at him and all of that. Unless there is any story involved where you lower your Innocence of the MC, scenes should be skipped if the player does not want to see them.

Second, probably the biggest point and already mentioned - if you buy the Lifetime Gympass (which is not worth it at that point, but I guess many players get it), you lose 600 Dollars. And at some point, you cannot go to the Gym anymore. This is because the final scene of v0.02 happens in the Gym and requires a Smartphone, I get that.

However, you are stuck with 50 Dollar for working at the Cafe at maximum daily income at this point while losing 50 Dollar each monday. So you make 300 Dollar each week. After I bought the Gym Membership, I had like 300 Dollar left. So to get the phone, I had to pass over 20 days, which were basically - work at the Cafe, sleep, work, sleep, shower, work, sleep and so on... So clicking the whole time with an occasional shower in between. Without anything happening. This really killed the mood.

I would suggest, that you lose your Job at the Reception AFTER purchasing the phone and hear about the Gym when fired. This would be less grinding to get to the end when you are stuck with the Cafe-Job. And after X Gym-days you get the call to the BF to end v0.02.

But overall, really nice game. I wont give a Review just now, because there is not that much content and I am pretty sure that there will be amazing scenes in the future, so looking forward to it! :)

Reactions: Mpkstroff and m4pII

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
Wow! Thanks for the support and encouragement to keep developing the game, I'm glad that the majority of the people is liking the game :)
Thank you too.
Btw the best games here on f95 are the ones with sexy dirty talks during the sex scenes - when you realise charactes is changing during this scene. That's the one of the main keys of success :) Maybe that will inspire you.

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
I just played the game am I wanted to say that I liked the concept.
Normally I do not like clicking games but I could not resist a corruption game :)
I have 2 points for improvement if you allow.
First, as everyone mentioned shower and eating only adds more clicks and it really disrupts the mood.
Second, it was like a lifetime trying to earn the money for the phone. For only 5$ difference I had to sit on the landlord's lap every weekday :)
And please do not rush the corruption. A lot of games in this genre makes this mistake. I would like to see her gt slutty day by day. Not like, a nice farm girl is getting gang banged by 5 black dudes in the next day.
And last, MC is really gorgeous.

Reactions: MarcialART

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of I Innocence or Money [v0.0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Innocence or Money [v0.0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Innocence or Money [v0.0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Innocence or Money [v0.0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
One little touch that would be lovely is every time she does something to add corruption to her either she phones her boyfriend and gets a nice little guilt trip or "fuck it, it is fun" thought sequence, or better yet he calls her all nice and lovely Dovey while she is trying to get into the shower and clean up, half the fun with a corruption game is the mental dialogue a character has, and then the guilt trip after a naughty decision

Just a thought :)

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Hello everyone! first of all thanks again for the messages and they are way more then I thought it would be, also thanks for the constructive criticism, it help in shaping some aspects of the game.

I will try to give a general reply and then a more specific ones about the direction of the game just to be clear and not give false hopes or promises that I won't be able to fulfill :)

The core concept of the game is corruption, blackmail, cheating and all the beautiful things that are around those concepts :) , like I have previously stated I'm not a big developer with a team that is able to work on IoM fulltime, I'm working it on nights after arriving from my current job, so I can't dedicate as much time as I like to, and also I'm not an English native speaker so that build another wall in front of me while developing the game and while replying to people ;)

Due to the short time that I have to develop the game the 90% of the time is on developing the corruption route, I would like to add more paths right now (lesbian path, non-corruption path, etc) but the time that I have to develop the game is limited so the majority of it will be used on corruption, blackmail, cheating. The people that like those concept I think will like very much the game because it is oriented in that direction. Hope to be able in the future to expand and add more paths.

Also some of the mechanics of the game have a purpose for the future if the game keeps being developed, it is a V 0.0.2 and the game is only 3 months old, so there is a lot planned to be developed.

Sorry if I don't reply to someone, was not expecting all these messages.

thank you for the update :love:
Thanks a lot I-Love-Adventure!

it lacks Tags, and even a very important "Sandbox"
Added Sandbox heimdal74, thanks. If you could help me with what tags are missing I would appreciate it

Still not being tagged properly.
Added Sandbox tag Vrijgeest

THis game is as sexy as Alansya Chronicles which is has female protagonist too. Keep it that way! Awesome game!
Thanks a lot rukoblud! I'm glad that you liked the game!

I am Ready for another update! <3
Working on it James!

Beautiful game, congrats to the dev.
Love the scenes in the coffe shop, I hope in more teasing and touching interaction between Jen and the boss :D
As someone already said, don't rush the corruption, some of us like to see the mc slowly became a slut, while enjoying all the steps before.
I appreciate your comment Ceppa! Thanks a lot, you can expect more of John! ;)

nice jop good luck
Thanks a lot serter!!!

Just play it. I like to suggest that you can put the map icon on her bedroom to alleviate the extra clicking?
And, is there an incentive to not go for the money? Is there going to be a lesbian path? The hygiene stat is relevant in some events?
For me it feels kinda boring, to be honest, but is stil a 0.2. The MC looks is gorgeous though.
Wish you all the good luck. (y)
Thanks for wishing good luck Mpkstroff! Like the suggestion of the map icon in the bedroom, will see if I add that in the next update (y)

Cherubin25 Thanks for the comment and observations Cherubin also I'm glad that you consider IoM a nice game, Sylvia is a cougar that will not let go of its prey hehe ;) I posted the general idea of the direction of the game at the beginning of this post. I will take in consideration what you wrote, thanks for sharing!

Thank you too.
Btw the best games here on f95 are the ones with sexy dirty talks during the sex scenes - when you realise charactes is changing during this scene. That's the one of the main keys of success :) Maybe that will inspire you.
Dirty talks are planned rukoblud! Thank you for the comment! ;)

I just played the game am I wanted to say that I liked the concept.
Normally I do not like clicking games but I could not resist a corruption game :)
I have 2 points for improvement if you allow.
First, as everyone mentioned shower and eating only adds more clicks and it really disrupts the mood.
Second, it was like a lifetime trying to earn the money for the phone. For only 5$ difference I had to sit on the landlord's lap every weekday :)
And please do not rush the corruption. A lot of games in this genre makes this mistake. I would like to see her gt slutty day by day. Not like, a nice farm girl is getting gang banged by 5 black dudes in the next day.
And last, MC is really gorgeous.
Hello fatiht thanks for constructive criticism, Jen will not be gang banged by 5 black dudes... for now... but the future is uncertain ;)

One little touch that would be lovely is every time she does something to add corruption to her either she phones her boyfriend and gets a nice little guilt trip or "fuck it, it is fun" thought sequence, or better yet he calls her all nice and lovely Dovey while she is trying to get into the shower and clean up, half the fun with a corruption game is the mental dialogue a character has, and then the guilt trip after a naughty decision

Just a thought :)
Loved this idea Amahl, it fits perfectly in the game, thank you!

Gleemer Grazie molte Gleemer ti mando i miei saluti!!!

---

I read every comment here and the private messages also, and take all of them in consideration, I know it is impossible to make a game that everyone will like, I take what I considered are the best ideas and that fits in IoM and my idea of the game and add them, I hope in general everyone is liking what is being done so far :)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Hello everyone! first of all thanks again for the messages and they are way more then I thought it would be, also thanks for the constructive criticism, it help in shaping some aspects of the game.

I will try to give a general reply and then a more specific ones about the direction of the game just to be clear and not give false hopes or promises that I won't be able to fulfill :)

The core concept of the game is corruption, blackmail, cheating and all the beautiful things that are around those concepts :) , like I have previously stated I'm not a big developer with a team that is able to work on IoM fulltime, I'm working it on nights after arriving from my current job, so I can't dedicate as much time as I like to, and also I'm not an English native speaker so that build another wall in front of me while developing the game and while replying to people ;)

Due to the short time that I have to develop the game the 90% of the time is on developing the corruption route, I would like to add more paths right now (lesbian path, non-corruption path, etc) but the time that I have to develop the game is limited so the majority of it will be used on corruption, blackmail, cheating. The people that like those concept I think will like very much the game because it is oriented in that direction. Hope to be able in the future to expand and add more paths.

Also some of the mechanics of the game have a purpose for the future if the game keeps being developed, it is a V 0.0.2 and the game is only 3 months old, so there is a lot planned to be developed.

Sorry if I don't reply to someone, was not expecting all these messages.

Thanks a lot I-Love-Adventure!

Added Sandbox heimdal74, thanks. If you could help me with what tags are missing I would appreciate it

Added Sandbox tag Vrijgeest

Thanks a lot rukoblud! I'm glad that you liked the game!

Working on it James!

I appreciate your comment Ceppa! Thanks a lot, you can expect more of John! ;)

Thanks a lot serter!!!

Thanks for wishing good luck Mpkstroff! Like the suggestion of the map icon in the bedroom, will see if I add that in the next update (y)

Cherubin25 Thanks for the comment and observations Cherubin also I'm glad that you consider IoM a nice game, Sylvia is a cougar that will not let go of its prey hehe ;) I posted the general idea of the direction of the game at the beginning of this post. I will take in consideration what you wrote, thanks for sharing!

Dirty talks are planned rukoblud! Thank you for the comment! ;)

Hello fatiht thanks for constructive criticism, Jen will not be gang banged by 5 black dudes... for now... but the future is uncertain ;)

Loved this idea Amahl, it fits perfectly in the game, thank you!

Gleemer Grazie molte Gleemer ti mando i miei saluti!!!

---

I read every comment here and the private messages also, and take all of them in consideration, I know it is impossible to make a game that everyone will like, I take what I considered are the best ideas and that fits in IoM and my idea of the game and add them, I hope in general everyone is liking what is being done so far :)

A really good cheating/corruption game is a beautiful thing

I wish you all the luck in the world my friend!

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes