HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Will judge when I see actual sex and nudity, was there any nudity in it? I hope it will be ok, but most of these games are usually a let down, I better be wrong because I'm hard pressed to think of a game I'm even supporting any more.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Will judge when I see actual sex and nudity, was there any nudity in it? I hope it will be ok, but most of these games are usually a let down, I better be wrong because I'm hard pressed to think of a game I'm even supporting any more.
she gets naked in the shower, but not anywhere else just yet.

Reactions: MarcialART

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Due to the short time that I have to develop the game the 90% of the time is on developing the corruption route, I would like to add more paths right now (lesbian path, non-corruption path, etc) but the time that I have to develop the game is limited so the majority of it will be used on corruption, blackmail, cheating. The people that like those concept I think will like very much the game because it is oriented in that direction. Hope to be able in the future to expand and add more paths.
Just dont forget that additional paths need an early beginning. It wouldnt make sense if you add a lesbian route or an innocent route after the game is halfway done and she is a degenerated public toilet with a "10 cent" tattoo. It would also be to late to attract fans of said routes because at some point they give up on waiting. It would also be pointless to develop multiple routes at the same time if you dont have much time to work on it because every update would be pretty small for every route. Since you named the game innocence or money, you are almost forced to add an innocent non-corruption path. And there is another problem with adding routes too late, backward changes tend to corrupt savegames.
If you really plan to make people like myself (pure lesbian) and the few nice people here (who prefer innocence over money/corruption) happy, i would advice you focus on a single route per update and let us know what to expect (corruption update, innocence update, lesbian update, ...whatever route you focused). That way it wont be short on content for the focused route and those who play other routes know they can skip it right away without spamming this topic with "there was almost no content" complains.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arra64

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Dare I say the lack of immeadiate action has it's appeal, build up can be great, just make sure you get it to us! Is this going to be a monthly updated game?

Reactions: MarcialART

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Hello everyone! first of all thanks again for the messages and they are way more then I thought it would be, also thanks for the constructive criticism, it help in shaping some aspects of the game.

I will try to give a general reply and then a more specific ones about the direction of the game just to be clear and not give false hopes or promises that I won't be able to fulfill :)

The core concept of the game is corruption, blackmail, cheating and all the beautiful things that are around those concepts :) , like I have previously stated I'm not a big developer with a team that is able to work on IoM fulltime, I'm working it on nights after arriving from my current job, so I can't dedicate as much time as I like to, and also I'm not an English native speaker so that build another wall in front of me while developing the game and while replying to people ;)

Due to the short time that I have to develop the game the 90% of the time is on developing the corruption route, I would like to add more paths right now (lesbian path, non-corruption path, etc) but the time that I have to develop the game is limited so the majority of it will be used on corruption, blackmail, cheating. The people that like those concept I think will like very much the game because it is oriented in that direction. Hope to be able in the future to expand and add more paths.

Also some of the mechanics of the game have a purpose for the future if the game keeps being developed, it is a V 0.0.2 and the game is only 3 months old, so there is a lot planned to be developed.

Sorry if I don't reply to someone, was not expecting all these messages.

Thanks a lot I-Love-Adventure!

Added Sandbox heimdal74, thanks. If you could help me with what tags are missing I would appreciate it

Added Sandbox tag Vrijgeest

Thanks a lot rukoblud! I'm glad that you liked the game!

Working on it James!

I appreciate your comment Ceppa! Thanks a lot, you can expect more of John! ;)

Thanks a lot serter!!!

Thanks for wishing good luck Mpkstroff! Like the suggestion of the map icon in the bedroom, will see if I add that in the next update (y)

Cherubin25 Thanks for the comment and observations Cherubin also I'm glad that you consider IoM a nice game, Sylvia is a cougar that will not let go of its prey hehe ;) I posted the general idea of the direction of the game at the beginning of this post. I will take in consideration what you wrote, thanks for sharing!

Dirty talks are planned rukoblud! Thank you for the comment! ;)

Hello fatiht thanks for constructive criticism, Jen will not be gang banged by 5 black dudes... for now... but the future is uncertain ;)

Loved this idea Amahl, it fits perfectly in the game, thank you!

Gleemer Grazie molte Gleemer ti mando i miei saluti!!!

---

I read every comment here and the private messages also, and take all of them in consideration, I know it is impossible to make a game that everyone will like, I take what I considered are the best ideas and that fits in IoM and my idea of the game and add them, I hope in general everyone is liking what is being done so far :)
Cheating and corruption is always good imo. Can't wait! Also really like the deep kissing scenes. They add a layer of seduction to the game that is different from the fist scene where Jennifer is innocent and just giving her boyfriend little lip pecks to being seduced and giving in to temptation with others. :love:

Last edited:

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Just dont forget that additional paths need an early beginning. It wouldnt make sense if you add a lesbian route or an innocent route after the game is halfway done and she is a degenerated public toilet with a "10 cent" tattoo. It would also be to late to attract fans of said routes because at some point they give up on waiting. It would also be pointless to develop multiple routes at the same time if you dont have much time to work on it because every update would be pretty small for every route. Since you named the game innocence or money, you are almost forced to add an innocent non-corruption path. And there is another problem with adding routes too late, backward changes tend to corrupt savegames.
If you really plan to make people like myself (pure lesbian) and the few nice people here (who prefer innocence over money/corruption) happy, i would advice you focus on a single route per update and let us know what to expect (corruption update, innocence update, lesbian update, ...whatever route you focused). That way it wont be short on content for the focused route and those who play other routes know they can skip it right away without spamming this topic with "there was almost no content" complains.
Hi Virulenz!, I agree 100% with that you said, everything is right and on point. I wouldn't suggest to pure lesbian lovers to support the game right now (maybe it sound weird that I prefer them not to support) but right now I'm all in the corruption route to give lot of content in that route.

Trying to make 3 paths at once would lead to very short updates to each path just like you said. So right now I prefer to keep the corruption one and will try to plan if there is a logical way to add a lesbian path but to be honest is not easy, it requires a lot of planning.

Your text is pure gold to new developers, thanks a lot for commenting and for the suggestion ;)

So I've got a while to wait until I can judge whether it'll be one to support sadly, I'd hate to back for that time just to be let down, which I doubt will happen but you never know.
Can't guarantee that people will like it, but can guarantee that I'm working hard on it to be great ;)

A good start. It has potential.
Thanks a lot clowns! I'm glad that you like it ;)

No vaginal sex ?
Like HeroHate wrote, not yet Jeemz but is coming soon!

even no sex still nice update! keep it up :)
Thanks a lot pogo!!! In V 0.0.3 a surprise is coming :)

Cheating and corruption is always good imo. Can't wait! Also really like the deep kissing scenes. They add a layer of seduction to the game that is different from the fist scene where Jennifer is innocent and just giving her boyfriend little lip pecks to being seduced and giving in to temptation with others. :love:
Hi SomeOldFart! I also like a lot deep kissing scenes, so you can be sure that there will be many in the game :)

The typo alone will get people to sub "fist scene"!!!!!!!!!!!
No fist scene! Not yet ;)

Reactions: HeroHate
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes