MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
A good girl who becomes a high-level whore ? I'M IN !!!!
Hello otrebor! If you want a good girl that becomes a high-level whore, then I have to tell you that you are the the right place my friend! ;)
Anyone who know how to import old android saves from previous version?
Hello lesson of fun!, One Patreon informed me that on Android the saves were not imported automatically. Will try to solve that issue in V 0.0.3

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Just wondering, what’s the estimate release date for version 0.0.3?
Hello Project117! There is no specific release date yet, I'm aiming for updates every 2 to 3 months of about 15-20 min of gameplay each update.
they are indie games. donate if want to speed it up. Also this game is quite fresh (he started in summer) and has a good amount of content for it's age. Compare with 3-5 years old indie games with the same amount of content lol.
Hello rukoblud! And there is more content coming ;) a lot of progress in V 0.0.3 so far, but still a lot to do, working hard on it :) I think most of the people will love the next update (y)

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
they are indie games. donate if want to speed it up. Also this game is quite fresh (he started in summer) and has a good amount of content for it's age. Compare with 3-5 years old indie games with the same amount of content lol.
Some of these games are getting a lot already, and still fail to deliver, though those are few.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Hello everyone! There is an open Poll to know which is your favorite IoM character so far (besides Jennifer) it would be awesome to know your opinion :) , if you want to participate the link of the Poll is:

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Hello everyone! There is an open Poll to know which is your favorite IoM character so far (besides Jennifer) it would be awesome to know your opinion :) , if you want to participate the link of the Poll is:
i voted little sis as i cant wait to corrupt her too get some sister threesomes on the go

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
i voted little sis as i cant wait to corrupt her too get some sister threesomes on the go
Hello Paul! Thanks for voting, Little Sis kicked ass on the poll! 48% of the votes!
Was really good for the first release
Hi Dereck! I'm glad that you liked it :)
Really liked the story so far, Jen cracks me up when in the lewd talk she doesn't understand the situation. Really good job I hyped for the next update.
Hello Stillborn! hahaha yeah :ROFLMAO: she didn't understood the message haha. Thanks a lot for playing! ;)
Is sex confirmed for the next update?
Hello HeroHate! 100% confirmed, but it will be avoidable, (we all know that people don't want sex, orgies, threesomes, gangbangs, etc in this kind of games, no no no, that is... impure!, they only want a good story, so the sex scene will be avoidable :p)
Hot woman.... (y)
Cheating.... (y)

Old, ugly, fat dudes....

Haha, hey Jamie! Wait for them... They are planned in the future ;)

Cirrosexxx

Jul 3, 2018
I really like how this is going so far. One of the most instigating storylines I played for a while, I love corruption/prostitution games. Those kind of games really trigger my imagination so I'm gonna write a few ideas I had and maybe you can find them useful and incorporate them into the game.

I really love how you explored the condom use at the massage parlor, and I hope it gets a further development in the future (i.e. MC is reluctant to go raw but eventually gets convinced to do it with one of her clients, and then can't go back to using condoms), and same thing for creampies. I'd love to see her avoiding them, but then progressively being turned into a cum dumpster for all of her clients.
She could start by using condoms with the first few men she fucks, but at some point she decides to remove the condom with one of them (just to finish him off, or bc she is too horny) and by the end of the game she'd be letting any man use her pussy & ass rawdog. She can create some excuses to herself like "It's just a couple of strokes bareback to finish him off, I guess there's no harm" or "It's ok, I'll just let him put the tip in". Or maybe one client just offers her a huge amount of money to go raw.

Just like many others here, I'm also looking forward to the little sis development, and how MC can gradually turn her into a slut. Maybe she can get her to be a masseuse as well and fuck clients together, then convince her to go bareback too.

I also really like the idea of a newbie client, who's not aware of the extra services and is only looking for a massage, coming in and then Jennifer just slips his cock inside her throughout the massage. She can even tell him something like "relax, this is part of the massage".

I'd personally enjoy if the corruption level started to influence te way the MC looks. Like, she can start to enjoy dressing up sluttier more and more, so she goes shopping for skimpier clothes, or decides not to wear panties when she's using skirts. Or maybe she can start getting into body modifications and save money for bigger tits, lips, ass, etc, or slutty tattoos and pussy piercing. I know that's probably an unpopular idea since Jennifer already looks stunning, but I think it adds a lot to the corruption path.

Since I mentioned Jennifer going commando, I think it'd be fun if she went partying with a skirt and no panties, and then let men use her in the club.

Of course, those are just some ideas based on my personal taste, use them as you wish. I will probably dig this game whatever direction you choose to go anyway. Good job so far!

Last edited:

Jimmy_BlueToo

Dec 15, 2020
I really like how this is going so far. One of the most instigating storylines I played for a while, I love corruption/prostitution games. Those kind of games really trigger my imagination so I'm gonna write a few ideas I had and maybe you can find them useful and incorporate them into the game.

I really love how you explored the condom use at the massage parlor, and I hope it gets a further development in the future (i.e. MC is reluctant to go raw but eventually gets convinced to do it with one of her clients, and then can't go back to using ...

I'd personally enjoy if the corruption level started to influence the way the MC looks. Like, she can start to enjoy dressing up sluttier more and more, so she goes shopping for skimpier clothes, or decides not to wear panties when she's using skirts. Or maybe she can start getting into body modifications and save money for bigger tits, lips, ass, etc, or slutty tattoos and pussy piercing. I know that's probably an unpopular idea since Jennifer already looks stunning, but I think it adds a lot to the corruption path.

Since I mentioned Jennifer going commando, I think it'd be fun if she went partying with a skirt and no panties, and then let men use her in the club.

Of course, those are just some ideas based on my personal taste, use them as you wish. I will probably dig this game whatever direction you choose to go anyway. Good job so far!
Marcial, I told you so! See it's not just me!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MarcialART

DR3M3R

Jul 7, 2021
I just started playing 0.0.1 and I was wondering if this was a MTL? It feels like a MTL but idk. Is the translation better in 0.0.2 ?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes