Project117

Sep 4, 2019
How many H-Scenes there will be in 0.0.3? Plus, I’m actually curious where the story will move on to. I’m not really into the whole sex scenes but I’m wondering what scenarios we will get into and the plot seems fun to play around. I like how we have the decision to stay innocent but right now the focus is corruptive and I think that’s interesting to start off with.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Can't wait for the next update.
Curious how things will pan out for the sister but hoping she won't get too many scenes either as it would be detracting from Jennifer. It should be her story and remain focused on her. And I definitely don't want her looks to change much as she is gorgeous and being bimbofied would be a shame.
Stuttier outfits for sure though, eventually.

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
they are indie games. donate if want to speed it up. Also this game is quite fresh (he started in summer) and has a good amount of content for it's age. Compare with 3-5 years old indie games with the same amount of content lol.
Everything you say is true... But 1 hour of gameplay per year is just asking for the game to look dated by the time it is completed.

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
I really like how this is going so far. One of the most instigating storylines I played for a while, I love corruption/prostitution games. Those kind of games really trigger my imagination so I'm gonna write a few ideas I had and maybe you can find them useful and incorporate them into the game.

I really love how you explored the condom use at the massage parlor, and I hope it gets a further development in the future (i.e. MC is reluctant to go raw but eventually gets convinced to do it with one of her clients, and then can't go back to using condoms), and same thing for creampies. I'd love to see her avoiding them, but then progressively being turned into a cum dumpster for all of her clients.
She could start by using condoms with the first few men she fucks, but at some point she decides to remove the condom with one of them (just to finish him off, or bc she is too horny) and by the end of the game she'd be letting any man use her pussy & ass rawdog. She can create some excuses to herself like "It's just a couple of strokes bareback to finish him off, I guess there's no harm" or "It's ok, I'll just let him put the tip in". Or maybe one client just offers her a huge amount of money to go raw.

Just like many others here, I'm also looking forward to the little sis development, and how MC can gradually turn her into a slut. Maybe she can get her to be a masseuse as well and fuck clients together, then convince her to go bareback too.

I also really like the idea of a newbie client, who's not aware of the extra services and is only looking for a massage, coming in and then Jennifer just slips his cock inside her throughout the massage. She can even tell him something like "relax, this is part of the massage".

I'd personally enjoy if the corruption level started to influence te way the MC looks. Like, she can start to enjoy dressing up sluttier more and more, so she goes shopping for skimpier clothes, or decides not to wear panties when she's using skirts. Or maybe she can start getting into body modifications and save money for bigger tits, lips, ass, etc, or slutty tattoos and pussy piercing. I know that's probably an unpopular idea since Jennifer already looks stunning, but I think it adds a lot to the corruption path.

Since I mentioned Jennifer going commando, I think it'd be fun if she went partying with a skirt and no panties, and then let men use her in the club.

Of course, those are just some ideas based on my personal taste, use them as you wish. I will probably dig this game whatever direction you choose to go anyway. Good job so far!
Hello Cirrosexxx! Thanks for sharing your ideas, I like the club idea :love:

Marcial, I told you so! See it's not just me!
Thanks a lot Licks! Yeah you were right ;)

Please make built-in gallery mode :)
I will work on it rukoblud :) maybe in V 0.0.4 will be available ;)

I just started playing 0.0.1 and I was wondering if this was a MTL? It feels like a MTL but idk. Is the translation better in 0.0.2 ?
Hello DR3M3R!, is not MTL, English is not my main language but I'm doing the best that I can in the game and replying here :)

Can't wait for the next update.
Curious how things will pan out for the sister but hoping she won't get too many scenes either as it would be detracting from Jennifer. It should be her story and remain focused on her. And I definitely don't want her looks to change much as she is gorgeous and being bimbofied would be a shame.
Stuttier outfits for sure though, eventually.
Thanks for sharing your opinion boulimanus, it seems like little sis has many fans, the idea is that Jen will be the protagonist but I'm planning on developing the other characters too, so in the future you can expect scenes with the little sis ;)

How many H-Scenes there will be in 0.0.3? Plus, I’m actually curious where the story will move on to. I’m not really into the whole sex scenes but I’m wondering what scenarios we will get into and the plot seems fun to play around. I like how we have the decision to stay innocent but right now the focus is corruptive and I think that’s interesting to start off with.
Hi Project! most of that info is confidential ;) what I can confirm is that as you say, the focus will be on the corrupt path, it is where the fun is :) but as the game progress I will add special events that can only be played depending in corruption / innocence, but for now, expect corruption! ;)

Congrats with 1000 on patreon update! Keep the pace :)
Thanks a lot rukoblud, I wasn't expecting to reach that to be honest :)

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Will wait a few updates before I play (half a year I guess?) and by then I assume it will have progressed into sexual activity... or at least nudity.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Will wait a few updates before I play (half a year I guess?) and by then I assume it will have progressed into sexual activity... or at least nudity.
next update will have a sex scene, and technically she gets naked whenever you want in the shower.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
It says on author's patreon, that the 0.0.3 is released, when will it be possible to download on here too?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes