Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Innocence or Money [v0.0.3] [MarcialART] [Proper]

Download PC (424MB):

Download Mac (424MB):

Note: Sorry guys i fuckep up the video files in the first compression. Make sure your downloaded compression have 545mb after extraction then you are on the right release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have UnRen for extracting images, no idea how to or where to alter game files tho, is it straight forward?
If the game folder contains .rpa files, they can be extracted using a utility program like rpaextract.exe.
If you drop un.rpyc into the game folder, it will automatically create .rpy files from the .rpyc files when you first run the game.
Opening up the .rpy files in a text editor allows you to search for game dialog in the code. If it involves variables that can be changed, they will show up near that dialog. So if you don't have enough money for something, you can typically search for the dialog surrounding that in game. FYI -variables are case sensitive - 'money' is not the same as 'Money'.
Dropping ZconsoleEnable.rpyc into the game folder enables the console. Shit O lets you view or change any variable or, if you know what you are doing, allows you to 'jump' directly to scenes in the game.

Reactions: uberzubron
Feb 12, 2018
Do you guys know what to do when I have during a black screen during scenes (I guess video scenes). Don't have this problem with other games. Text is showing but it is kinda slow/stopping in transition. Thats why I think there are animated scenes.
Thanks!

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Think that is best developed game in last year, updates are regular and getting better and better. Keep that way and it will be my favorite game (y) :cool:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
the infidelity all the charm is in a game with a female MC, to see her have sex with her partner is boring, infidelity is the qualification for a very interesting game. In real life such a beautiful girl(is the most beautiful girl of all the games I have played) will have 50 flirtations from men every day, how much to withstand this pressure?
I do not believe that there is any of us who wants this very beautiful girl not to have sex with many men;)
( If you you get married beautiful woman you will share it, if you get married ugly(woman) you will be punished.
Antisthenes, 445-360 BC, Greek Cynic philosopher)
Nah, we do exist. Different strokes for different folks!

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of I Innocence or Money [v0.0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Innocence or Money [v0.0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Innocence or Money [v0.0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Innocence or Money [v0.0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-10
Version: 0.0.3

Reactions: SCORPION.SKY

steelborn001

Jun 16, 2019
Pretty good update, usually I hate the older pervert character in the story they just don't fit, but here John that old dog is actually funny. These developers deserve a coffee :)

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
After extracting the archives folder there were multiple folders with movies inside but why are they in OGG file i tried to open them with VLC player and nothing happend is there a way to see the animations in this game ??

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes