secretcador

Mar 14, 2020
I really appreciate that you repulse to rape, perhaps you should consider adding a content where a relationship with the cafe owner is possible while keep maintaining the innocence route. So it's much more about the mc's choice, not through coercion.

I think there should be other reason people forming a love and lust relationship; not always about big dick, threat/blackmail or physical appearance. Something that come from much more deeper feeling like sympathy, respect, fondness, which feeling is so strong that it's end up stronger than the age or physical gap that they have between them, creating a very unlikely scenario where both are consent despite all the odds. Because it would not be interesting if the mc is willing because she is a bitch, it's more valuable if she is noble and value herself well, and despite all of that she give in for a good reason.

En89

Apr 22, 2019
Hey, the dev releases some pictures every Saturday but those are tame without any h-scenes to not spoiler anything. There also is no set date for the next update yet.

Reactions: Conan and palyanchp

LC...

Nov 20, 2021
my game crashes at the gym in the compressed version. I think it happens because it consumes too much memory ram. Any fix to this?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
If you think it's annoying then why do it lol, it takes 5 seconds to head over to their Patreon page and have a look at the latest news..
Some of the more motivated people may actually go look, but to get your game out to the most eyes possible, it's a good idea to copy and paste the important info all over the place.

Spaceballs Merchandising.jpg

Gotta run those ads to bring in the space-bucks!

Reactions: Priappus

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Girl is very pretty, renders are nice. Just sometimes she acts more "stupid" than innocent, and yeah, if she could stop to be horny and aroused each time someone just puts an hand on her... she should show more resistance

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Its a fantasy game. No one would act like it in reality. I am ok with where it is going. I assume there is no real romance involved but just devious action.
Not sure how the live cam will work later on. Because you do not need shower every day actually. Perhaps Fred should install some cams in the bed room as well.

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes