Feb 12, 2018
thank you, i really do like this game a lot but the early game grindy stuff isn't quite as fun as it could be. but hmm, when i drop it in the saves folder it doesn't show up in the game... i may have to replay after all
If you use Windows try typing %appdata% in the search. Then go to RenPy in the folder that opended. There you should find the game and I guess you have to overwrite the saves within that folder, then put in the new one.

No 100% from me but I think that's how it should work.

Reactions: Bigapee

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
If you use Windows try typing %appdata% in the search. Then go to RenPy in the folder that opended. There you should find the game and I guess you have to overwrite the saves within that folder, then put in the new one.

No 100% from me but I think that's how it should work.
thanks for the tip, but that doesn't work either. i put the file in and still no saves pop up. i do wonder what the heck happened to mine in the first place though.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
thanks for the tip, but that doesn't work either. i put the file in and still no saves pop up. i do wonder what the heck happened to mine in the first place though.
I believe you also need the associated 'persistent' file alongside the .save file for it to show up. But I may be wrong.

Reactions: Bigapee

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Mhhh I dunno what this persistent file does, but here, try it^^

Remember deleting saves that are on the same page and slot. In my case page 4 slot 3, as you can see in the files name.
thanks, but nope. i deleted the saves file in my game and the appdata and still nothing. now as much as i just want a save, i kind of want to figure out why it's not working even more

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This.
In my new play through i avoided the cleaning job pretty quickly. Just to get the rent ready and thats it. So i avoided also the content for Fred.
I went pretty straight to the coffee shop. Though i wished you could steal more money but maybe that will continue in future updates.
this is by far so far my favorite game.
MC does not have any sex scene so far but it has great scenes at least. I like if MC is somewhat more gullible. I know its not everyone's liking.
Yeah I tried a different run-through just now as had to install the game on a different laptop, you can still do the Fred content without doing the cleaning, just go to his room in the afternoon and technically you only have to go to his room twice.
What I discovered on this run through is that there is no way for her innocence to get lowered if she doesn't do anything 'wrong', but there is also no extra content for her staying a nice girl.
I mean to can get -5 innocence if you clean Mike's desk and let him touch her up, after that, you HAVE to steal the money at the café for the innocence meter to go down and then let John snog her face off to get it down to 950 for the second instalment of Mike.
But then the game basically ends there after meeting the bf and sister at the hotel.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Yeah I tried a different run-through just now as had to install the game on a different laptop, you can still do the Fred content without doing the cleaning, just go to his room in the afternoon and technically you only have to go to his room twice.
What I discovered on this run through is that there is no way for her innocence to get lowered if she doesn't do anything 'wrong', but there is also no extra content for her staying a nice girl.
I mean to can get -5 innocence if you clean Mike's desk and let him touch her up, after that, you HAVE to steal the money at the café for the innocence meter to go down and then let John snog her face off to get it down to 950 for the second instalment of Mike.
But then the game basically ends there after meeting the bf and sister at the hotel.
Mm. i haven't tried that. But yes, have to wait for the update.
Though i found the scene in the coffee very arousing. Just the vibe of the scene was really great.
Plus, i like the characters. They are great.
The phone store seems to be just that. A phone store.
And, this is probably intended, you can not enter the room from Fred next to your room. That would been great for perhaps stealing stuff.
The stealing is great. Though this should have been on a regular basis when she works. She did not steal that much really. At least as far as i remember.
This is so far one of my favorite games. Very promising.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Mm. i haven't tried that. But yes, have to wait for the update.
Though i found the scene in the coffee very arousing. Just the vibe of the scene was really great.
Plus, i like the characters. They are great.
The phone store seems to be just that. A phone store.
And, this is probably intended, you can not enter the room from Fred next to your room. That would been great for perhaps stealing stuff.
The stealing is great. Though this should have been on a regular basis when she works. She did not steal that much really. At least as far as i remember.
This is so far one of my favorite games. Very promising.
Yeah, think she only steals about $40 or $50 total.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes