Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Congratulations to the developer, this game has become my favorite, of course I would like corruption to go faster but I like it and as it is, I am anxiously waiting for the next episode of this amazing game and I wish I could support the Dev.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
So I heard NTR is planned I would normally skip this, but NTR in a Female Protagonist I'm pretty curious to try it out.
the infidelity all the charm is in a game with a female MC, to see her have sex with her partner is boring, infidelity is the qualification for a very interesting game. In real life such a beautiful girl(is the most beautiful girl of all the games I have played) will have 50 flirtations from men every day, how much to withstand this pressure?
I do not believe that there is any of us who wants this very beautiful girl not to have sex with many men;)
( If you you get married beautiful woman you will share it, if you get married ugly(woman) you will be punished.
Antisthenes, 445-360 BC, Greek Cynic philosopher)

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Could use a compressed version via a different download site as I don't particularly like the ones on offer at the moment.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes