Aug 20, 2023
Wouldn't get your hopes up, if it needs padding you can look forward to twenty new pointless characters and a new location that is even more meaningless, sorry to be so cynical and as ever I hope I'm wrong and it gets released before New Year and has several great sex scenes.....
I also hope you're wrong friend, the game has to focus on the protagonist Jennifer, otherwise it's going to be shit!

Aug 20, 2023
Yes Jennifer and Jessica are hot as fuck. I do want to see the cafe boss fuck Jennifer many times and knock her up a few times. Also the cafe boss also has that other girl working with him and she can also corrupt Jennifer to fuck him.
I do remember that Jessica her younger sister got raped and think they guy came inside her.

Yeah the gym events are awesome I love the girl whos boyfriend is fucking Slyvia.
Jennifer's little sister wasn't raped! She took that pill, then became naughty and crazy about sex and lost her virginity to a stranger in the park.

Aug 20, 2023
Is there the developer's intention of a possible pregnancy for Jennifer? Because when Fred has sex with her he doesn't have the option of cumming outside... And she gets worried after the sex scene.

Aug 20, 2023
I'm playing the route of an ambitious Jennifer, who accepts certain naughty things for money, this has already resulted in her having a sex scene with another man, Fred. If I take a more morally correct route, a Jennifer who doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend. Won't there be sex scenes with her in the game? Or could we have a single final scene of her with her husband on their wedding night?

Reactions: destus
Aug 20, 2023
I have a doubt... In the path I followed, until the end of this chapter, Jennifer has sex (with penetration) only once with Fred, the owner of the house and who rented the room to her. After many advances, Fred buys Jennifer a red nightgown and after that, depending on the player's choices, he takes her to the bedroom, has sex with Jennifer and cums inside her. If I go another route, does Jennifer have (penetrative) sex with someone else? Her boss at the coffee shop for example...

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I have a doubt... In the path I followed, until the end of this chapter, Jennifer has sex (with penetration) only once with Fred, the owner of the house and who rented the room to her. After many advances, Fred buys Jennifer a red nightgown and after that, depending on the player's choices, he takes her to the bedroom, has sex with Jennifer and cums inside her. If I go another route, does Jennifer have (penetrative) sex with someone else? Her boss at the coffee shop for example...
Not yet, the VN just started give her time to be properly debauched. She can give someone a BJ and the Sex scene you saw so far.

Reactions: Yelow Submarine

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Not yet, the VN just started give her time to be properly debauched. She can give someone a BJ and the Sex scene you saw so far.
VN just started??? It started in July 2021. In human years this VN is like 40 y.o. virgin guy who is constantly horny but is always in the end left blue-balled. Game has been programmed to run and progress in milking mod which means slow progress, useless side charachters to extend game, spicy content minimalized and updates always ends up with cliffhanger to make you thinking: in next update something is definitely going to happen. But !!!SPOILER!!! most of the times nothing is going to happen.

Aug 20, 2023
VN just started??? It started in July 2021. In human years this VN is like 40 y.o. virgin guy who is constantly horny but is always in the end left blue-balled. Game has been programmed to run and progress in milking mod which means slow progress, useless side charachters to extend game, spicy content minimalized and updates always ends up with cliffhanger to make you thinking: in next update something is definitely going to happen. But !!!SPOILER!!! most of the times nothing is going to happen.
I agree with you! And this time the suspense is knowing whether Jennifer became pregnant with Fred or not... :unsure: In real life the chance would be almost 100%, she is a very young woman, she doesn't take contraceptives and Fred came inside her...

Last edited:
Reactions: destus and leg28

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
I agree with you! And this time the suspense is knowing whether Jennifer became pregnant with Fred or not... :unsure: In real life the chance would be almost 100%, she is a very young woman, she doesn't take contraceptives and Fred came inside her...
there is still a matter of timing, chicks aren't always able to conceive.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Say you have no idea how getting pregnant works without saying it explicitly.
Getting pregnant after a creampie is not 100%, not even close.

Reactions: wildride69

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
So why was she worried about pregnancy??? Anyway, he came inside, she can get pregnant! :rolleyes:
because she is a young woman who probably isn't paying all that close attention to when her cycles are at their peak and giving into her desire and letting some fairly random dude unload into her at least installs the fear of a potential pregnancy.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
I don't think there is any suspense? The way I read it, the whole point of the pregnancy scare was to force her to finally take the sex pill (which blocks pregnancy), which will make her fight against corruption far harder.

I suppose the fact that she didn't, in fact, pop the pill in the end scene might mean the dev plans to give you the choice to risk pregnancy. But given how radically that would change the story, plus all the hype about the pills (like demonstrating their effect on the sister) and how steadfast her resistance has been to them, the obvious intent of the scare is to give an explanation for finally making her take the pills.

Aug 20, 2023
I don't think there is any suspense? The way I read it, the whole point of the pregnancy scare was to force her to finally take the sex pill (which blocks pregnancy), which will make her fight against corruption far harder.

I suppose the fact that she didn't, in fact, pop the pill in the end scene might mean the dev plans to give you the choice to risk pregnancy. But given how radically that would change the story, plus all the hype about the pills (like demonstrating their effect on the sister) and how steadfast her resistance has been to them, the obvious intent of the scare is to give an explanation for finally making her take the pills.
May you be right! :cool:(y) If Jennifer getting pregnant, the game would be boring, I believe that is not the developer's intention. Jennifer taking the sex pill, the game will get hotter and we will have lots of sex scenes with her. I hope there are scenes with Jennifer and two or three other guys, and with double penetration, it's going to be REALLY hot!

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
This game is suffering from "Random Side Characters that i dont give a fuck" syndrome

I was just making a joke to myself that this game is introducing too many un-needed characters and then the first introduction of the Club and the game literally introduced 3 characters at the same...i cant its too goofy for me

I think Eva Kiss did the Supporting cast being involve in the MCs life better

I dont care if these characters are having sex it doesnt do it for me cause its not my character doing it

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes