Apr 29, 2018
According to his page:
„...I have already reached the remastering of V 0.08!!!! Progress is around 25-30%...”

So next update should be this time NEXT year

Reactions: destus

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
According to his page:
„...I have already reached the remastering of V 0.08!!!! Progress is around 25-30%...”

Hi cyberSpacePirat,

I am confident the dev to be able to start the next update this year : we are in september and V0.08, being last update released, should not require a lot of work (far less than V0.01 or V0.02 for example) : he said it in the post you quoted, a lot of renders and animations are already in the expected quality level.
He also said the next update will be shorter than V0.07 and V0.08.

Wait and see...

Best regards.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
According to his page:

Maybe we should create a website where a ton of AVN developers can upload their latest and greatest VN's and we can play those until this particular VN's next update is ready. If only we could find a website that allowed us to select tags of the types of VN's we like, Art Styles we like and stories we like.

Why in the world doesn't someone start a Website like that where we can find other titles to tide us over to the next update? :ROFLMAO:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Do you guys know when will the next update release?
Next year I assume? They are remastering the whole thing first, then doing the update, remastering will take most of this year and updates seem to take about five months. I may be wrong though, one of the fans here should know better.

Jul 13, 2022
Next year I assume? They are remastering the whole thing first, then doing the update, remastering will take most of this year and updates seem to take about five months. I may be wrong though, one of the fans here should know better.
That's why I defended no need for remastering and not to lose time. Game has normally 3 updates in a whole year. When you add remastering, it will delay things more and more.

But some wannabe lawyer of the dev defends this remastering. People want to see more and more content. With this stupid remastering, next update will be probably on March 2024.

Aug 20, 2023
I can't wait to see what those pills will do to Jennifer because that drug made her little sister lose her virginity to a stranger. Will Jennifer become a prostitute?

Aug 20, 2023
Yes the cafe boss has fucked Jennifer already. He just needs to cinvince her to let him cum inside her pussy and get knocked up.
Friend, did you take another route? Because the route I took he didn't fuck her! She just gave him a blowjob. On the route I took, the one who fucked Jennifer was the owner of the house where she lives, the married guy, I think his name is Fred.

Aug 20, 2023
Next update will be scenes with pointless newly introduced characters and some groping, in my opinion, I think they'll feel the need to throw out an update in the new year.
The game has to focus on Jennifer, she is the protagonist! I hope she has sex with every man in the game. I also hope she loses her anal virginity to Fred.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The game has to focus on Jennifer, she is the protagonist! I hope she has sex with every man in the game. I also hope she loses her anal virginity to Fred.
Wouldn't get your hopes up, if it needs padding you can look forward to twenty new pointless characters and a new location that is even more meaningless, sorry to be so cynical and as ever I hope I'm wrong and it gets released before New Year and has several great sex scenes.....

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes