coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Hi yester64,

I disagree with you.
But, like HeroHate above, I don't say you are wrong.
I just think it is too early to say that...

Lately the dev introduced a lot of supporting characters... Me : Why not ?
All these supporting characters introduced are related to the MC and the way it is done, it seems they have their role to play sooner or later in the game given the focus they are granted.
As far as I'm concerned, these characters are intriguing and I am eager to know how they will influence MC.
MC cannot be alone in the game after all...

My opinion : just give the dev time to "explain" why he introduced his supporting characters (in due time) and his purpose.
Remember the old movie Terminator 1... Sarah Connor is the MC and she is not introduced in the beginning and she is seen as a secondary character in the first 30 minutes... it is not a problem on its own..

That's why I do not worry as HeroHate and you do...
I do not have the feeling the dev lost his goal about his MC... And the last pictures so far from the dev in Patreon are clues to what I say, MC is visible a lot in the coffee shop.
Except the last update that felt a bit incomplete for me (the dev had other priorities IRL like going to live in another country), the dev always offered so far to players what it is required to make MC progressing into her corruption path : that's the most important for me :)

Best regards.
It is of course true that it is early in the game.
Though i like to point out that the dev added tags to the game which gives me a hint where the game will go.
What i meant by my previous statement was the feeling that the MC does not get the platform that the game was originally about.
Her.
Of course devs change all the time. It's there game after-all and so it's not as much of a critic but my liking of the direction.
Two updates before i had to witness the brunet laying eyes on any attractive male. This made partly sense because she suppose to seduce her boyfriend later on.
Though i much less interested in others characters story then the MC. Though it does, of course, give you an insight of the characters the MC later meets up with.
I am still waiting for the coffee shop story but admittedly i haven't touch the game in a while. So maybe it's in there now.

In the end, it is very early in the game and we don't really now (unless you are a supporter perhaps) where the story will eventually go.
All i can say is that at the start the game looked about her. Little naive, innocent but with temptations. Criminal as well as sexual.

The last update i played was partly satisfying where she was more or less obligated to have sex with Fred which was ok. Storywise.

Anyway, i will wait and see. Like most of us. I hope you are right and we will see more of the MC again.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
It is of course true that it is early in the game.
Though i like to point out that the dev added tags to the game which gives me a hint where the game will go.
What i meant by my previous statement was the feeling that the MC does not get the platform that the game was originally about.
Her.
Of course devs change all the time. It's there game after-all and so it's not as much of a critic but my liking of the direction.
Two updates before i had to witness the brunet laying eyes on any attractive male. This made partly sense because she suppose to seduce her boyfriend later on.
Though i much less interested in others characters story then the MC. Though it does, of course, give you an insight of the characters the MC later meets up with.
I am still waiting for the coffee shop story but admittedly i haven't touch the game in a while. So maybe it's in there now.

In the end, it is very early in the game and we don't really now (unless you are a supporter perhaps) where the story will eventually go.
All i can say is that at the start the game looked about her. Little naive, innocent but with temptations. Criminal as well as sexual.

The last update i played was partly satisfying where she was more or less obligated to have sex with Fred which was ok. Storywise.

Anyway, i will wait and see. Like most of us. I hope you are right and we will see more of the MC again.
Hi yester64,

As far as I know, I don't think the dev updated the tags here himself...
Pictures posted in Patreon are promising about MC to cross another line...
However, I can only suggest you to wait next update... It seems there will be more coffee shop action for MC...

I support the game on Patreon and I am also part of the Discord community of this game.
So far, I don't have the feeling the dev gave up to give his MC enough content... I don't know if you already saw the Discord of the game... The MC has many worshipers there, eager to have more content about her... And the dev spends time to discuss with them to have feedbacks : he knows how appreciated is his MC and I think it is because of that he wants to build a good story for her even if it means sometimes to focus more on supporting characters than MC to make players understand them better.

I can only say it again :
I do not worry about MC to have the content all is waiting for just by following the story... :)
The MC is having more and more difficulties to fight her growing lust... she is accepting more and more from the two guys lewding her (her landlord and the coffee shop owner)...

Wait and see... ;)

Best regards.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Remember guys, The main character's job is to take away everyone's money And take away their innocence. Anything else is boring ;D

Gotta fuck em all!
It's like sexy Pokemon!

I'm greatly looking forward to fully corrupting Jessica as well. (Or will she be the one corrupting everyone else? I wonder ;D )

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
So far, I don't have the feeling the dev gave up to give his MC enough content... I don't know if you already saw the Discord of the game... The MC has many worshipers there, eager to have more content about her... And the dev spends time to discuss with them to have feedbacks : he knows how appreciated is his MC and I think it is because of that he wants to build a good story for her even if it means sometimes to focus more on supporting characters than MC to make players understand them better.

I can only say it again :
I do not worry about MC to have the content all is waiting for just by following the story... :)
The MC is having more and more difficulties to fight her growing lust... she is accepting more and more from the two guys lewding her (her landlord and the coffee shop owner)...
I don't do Discord but it's nice to know that.
I also started to be worried with so much time spent on other girls, when it started as a focused MC's story.
Let's see where we get to by Xmas.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I don't do Discord but it's nice to know that.
I also started to be worried with so much time spent on other girls, when it started as a focused MC's story.
Let's see where we get to by Xmas.
I already stated that I do not want some annoying Christmas event, I'd rather jump that for a bigger update on the main game in the New Year, guess we'll see.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I already stated that I do not want some annoying Christmas event, I'd rather jump that for a bigger update on the main game in the New Year, guess we'll see.
Hi HeroHate,

I asked the dev in Discord. :)

He has not planned to make such events... He focuses on the game...
Last year he made a few pictures of characters in sexy female Santa outfits... nothing more...
We might have the same kind of special content (no big deal).

Best regards.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
This game doesn't have animations right? And it intentionally puts up black screens with a couple lines of text before going back to a picture?

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Can anyone post the latest news from patron here
He hasn't really posted any news of consequence since 0.5 was released. Just been putting out screen shots regularly each Saturday for the minor donors and Sunday for the big donors. A lot of the recent ones have been of younger sister Jess so it seems safe to assume she'll play a fairly large part in the next update, whenever that comes.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
He hasn't really posted any news of consequence since 0.5 was released. Just been putting out screen shots regularly each Saturday for the minor donors and Sunday for the big donors. A lot of the recent ones have been of younger sister Jess so it seems safe to assume she'll play a fairly large part in the next update, whenever that comes.
Thanks mate

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
And july pictures show mostly MC in coffee shop, seemingly worrying to lose her job because of the new waitress and some pictures are about massage center (she has a client to massage, btw)
There was also a poll to decide MC's new nightwear

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy_BlueToo

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
And july pictures show mostly MC in coffee shop, seemingly worrying to lose her job because of the new waitress and some pictures are about massage center (she has a client to massage, btw)
There was also a poll to decide MC's new nightwear
Anything you could share?

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Mentosa,

Sorry, I neither share assets nor content I do not own. :)
And honestly, the pictures are teasers that do not show much more than what I said...
However, they bode well for great content to come ;)

Nevertheless, I like this game a lot and I can share news when I know them... ;)

For example : no release date published so far.

Best regards.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Basically teasing that the younger sister is gonna get it while on the fun stuff, we shall see. As for the main character, the pay off from the cliffhanger (which I assume will be little more than groping sadly), more nonsense in the coffee shop with new characters, I don't think it will live up to three months of work and it won't advance the corruption far. After this I doubt we'll see another update in 2022. All I can add to the ranty stuff is prove me wrong, I like a lot about the game, but not the sheer level of dragging it out. As stated I really want to be wrong.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Damn, I was really looking forward to some legit scenes in coffee shop. At least a blowjob lol. It was my favourite part of the game when I played it months ago.

I will probably forget about this game soon because I don't even feel like trying the new updates since they lack anything worthwhile for me. :( I am really not interested in other characters at all.

Reactions: Drafox

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Damn, I was really looking forward to some legit scenes in coffee shop. At least a blowjob lol. It was my favourite part of the game when I played it months ago.

I will probably forget about this game soon because I don't even feel like trying the new updates since they lack anything worthwhile for me. :( I am really not interested in other characters at all.
It's still a pretty good game, quality is okay even if quantity isn't great. It's just the nagging feeling it'll never really progress too far in way of sexual content, and the updates are slow given the eventual content that they put out.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes