coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
View attachment 1925278 I
edit 1:
View attachment 1925287 edit 2:
View attachment 1925303 just downloed to see what going on in this Male thing choise.
I asking why her I need to chose for males as well. Do de theve lunning to turn this game into multiple protagonist impossibile to see as kinecik novel. Why give a goddman chose? Why not put knetick novel? :cry: :cry::cry: It hart and break a goodamn immersion. Whyyyyy!

What in all game like this turn out a male choise as well. Why not just focuing on Jennifer instead?
Re-re-re-edit: why just don't fokcu on Jennif insteaf of male charcater. Do you really wanna turn it into malep protagonist brothel mangement? I don't feel comfortble to no choose for Jennerfer in eche gym training workout. Damn I feel sick right now to been forced to choose for male as well. Dmanthis e perfect way to kill Female portagonist immersion. It mmaking me crying by disapointment. :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Well, never know what the motivation was.
Not sure if on Patreon people wanted a more male perspective or the author planned it anyway. It think it used to be just female protagonist.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well, never know what the motivation was.
Not sure if on Patreon people wanted a more male perspective or the author planned it anyway. It think it used to be just female protagonist.
Screenshot - InnocentsOrMoney - Male Choise No thanks4.png
Ther stating to be weird. Fuck keep break immersion with choise that make strongly thing he just want force player to to choose for male as well. When the game it clearly female protagonist. Breaking immersion with forced choise make me sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
View attachment 1925316
The statingto be weird. Fuck keep break immersion with choise that make strongly thing he just want force player to player to choose for male as well. When the game it clearly female protagonist. Breaking immersion with forced choise make me sick.
Honestly, i never understood this quest. Why is there? This was about, whats her name, Jennifer. (lots of females are Jennifer for some reason)
I always felt, it was misplaced and why that female? She has, so far, nothing to do with the story. Though she does look hot.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
need help with this quest i want to go shopping first with jessica i want different outfit for the gym?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Honestly, i never understood this quest. Why is there? This was about, whats her name, Jennifer. (lots of females are Jennifer for some reason)
I always felt, it was misplaced and why that female? She has, so far, nothing to do with the story. Though she does look hot.
The game is Female portagonist centered and there I see male choise out nowhere that make me jump in fear and make me wanna shoot dawn this game. And never. Since the I see no Jennifer our Female Protagonist that I like and saly the no chose on Famale Protagonist coise in the gym but some randome males assholes forced choise instead of Kinetic Novel.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
At the beginning it seemed to me a repetitive game, but with the last update it gave a lot of substance and it is a really fun game.
I am loving as the girls slowly fall in to temptations. The protagonist, her little sister, the girlfriend of the gym. Expecially her, so innocent and in love for her boyfriend...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is there any incentive whatsoever to remain innocent??

And please don't add more of those male stuff, keep focusing on jennifer and her alone.. never mention that milf x random guy again, unless he wanted to bang jennifer and not the milf.
I just wanna seee female choise not some randome male character assoles. At least I didin't let him check her out 4 time but it dosen't metter The milf fuck him good anywhey. What a wast of cood choise as faithfull boyfriend. Such sadness it pull out. Bot choise are made to fuck the milf Sylvia. Whetwer he dose he fwitfull or not he cheat on his girfriend anyway.

I hoped thatfor 4 time Aaron gonna say no to her and kept tryining. Tis why male choise in female portagonist game don't work well.

Reactions: Priappus

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think the gym scenes are to show how naïve Jen is and how gullible she is in how easy it was for the milf to manipulate her and then I assume later the gym trainer.

Is there any incentive whatsoever to remain innocent??

And please don't add more of those male stuff, keep focusing on jennifer and her alone.. never mention that milf x random guy again, unless he wanted to bang jennifer and not the milf.
The game just doesn't progress if you try and stay innocent, you literally are forced to steal from the coffee shop to progress.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Have to say not a fan of the gym stuff, seems to have little to nothing to do with main character, and I have no interest in the old woman seducing the guy.
IMHO I think that this route will go to guy's fiancee become more, more friendly with instructors and other males in the gym.
Milf, for have free way to guy's dick, will convince the innocent girl to be banged by others males.

• Wow
Reactions: bricoman69

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I think the gym scenes are to show how naïve Jen is and how gullible she is in how easy it was for the milf to manipulate her and then I assume later the gym trainer.

The game just doesn't progress if you try and stay innocent, you literally are forced to steal from the coffee shop to progress.
mmm, no. the story goes on with another waitress.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
If the wait really is three months between updates I just hope it actually will be a quarter of a years worth of work, I don't care if you're running a thing solo, thats three damn months!!!

Reactions: doctor321
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes