88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
will you create different corruption paths like one where you keep the girls you corrupt and you still can use them to make money in different ways
You do realize the MC is a woman, right?
Jimmy, Do you realized the dev him/her self alredy changed everything with male protagonist into the game as well? It that was a good question.

Why in a game with alredy estabilished description of them game since I play it sine day 1 when it was realesed. My question is another whyadding male portagonist when it wasn't plannedat all andthe descrtipion ist self saying the story is about Jennifer and the we need control her action and help in any why. But I don't see male protagonist into the description at all. So, tell me when he added male protagonist in it? When it turn out into multiple protagonist game with male protagonist included?

I was looking forwar to keep playing female proagonist game but it no longer one of them.

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Actually do take note about missing scenes, the shower scene ended early for me when I first played (as a supporter on patreon) on a replay I found a huge chunk added. It actually really annoyed me as you pay top tier to get the good stuff first, or else you may as well drop down some tiers.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Jimmy, Do you realized the dev him/her self alredy changed everything with male protagonist into the game as well? It that was a good question.

Why in a game with alredy estabilished description of them game since I play it sine day 1 when it was realesed. My question is another whyadding male portagonist when it wasn't plannedat all andthe descrtipion ist self saying the story is about Jennifer and the we need control her action and help in any why. But I don't see male protagonist into the description at all. So, tell me when he added male protagonist in it? When it turn out into multiple protagonist game with male protagonist included?

I was looking forvar to keep playing female proagonist game butit no longer one of them.
I have no idea what it is you said so assuming those you quoted might not either.
As you ended a few sentences with "?" you might have asked a question so I recommend going through your post again and making it legible, to make it more likely to get an answer.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
that "my dog step on a bee" just come with no indication. such a surprise, in a good way.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, who are we playing as the male protagonist? I only played the previous version for about 10 minutes, so I haven't got far enough.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

I was looking forwar to keep playing female proagonist game but it no longer one of them.
I wonder why he or she did that.
I liked it for the female role. This was all very great. Haven't played that update yet so i am not sure whats in it.
Would be a shame if i have to play for a douche in the game.
I think it should be rather a multiple female protagonist with her sister now in tow.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
So Jessica gets her first penetration (with a dildo) but overall it felt like a transition update.
Like, the first two barista interviews were nice in terms of having a story and not just sex scenes, but they were way too detailed.
And it might just be me but I feel there are too many girls now. I do get Nina is there for a purpose though, and Eve is hot, but still feels like too many girls will make things go slower and slower.
not trying to backseat write, but what i was hoping was the interviews would've turned out to be delivery drivers or something where he just kind of hired a couple people to see him so he could make Jennifer think he was looking for help to make her feel the need to defend her job without bogging down the story with more characters when we really just want to see Jen get railed at this point.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
This update was so shit... it's hilarious. I just love it when nothing happens with the MC and I fuckind adore when there are stupid boring UNSKIPABLE animations..

Reactions: Rigitino

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
i did not like this update. "lets have a game with a protagonist and their developing story and character for people to get invested in... and then have most sex scenes be about these random people."

Also the animations with the unskippable 3d zoom arounds. Even if i was someone who was at all interested in these characters and didn't want to skip their content ASAP, this would be a pain on new playthroughs.

EDIT: you know, nothing at the massage place, again, nothing at the coffee shop but boring grinding, which is on top of the other boring make work food and hygiene management and map travel, and the dumb pill stuff that is a crutch for bad and lazy writing... yeah, i'm probably done with this one.

Last edited:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
i did not like this update. "lets have a game with a protagonist and their developing story and character for people to get invested in... and then have most sex scenes be about these random people."

Also the animations with the unskippable 3d zoom arounds. Even if i was someone who was at all interested in these characters and didn't want to skip their content ASAP, this would be a pain on new playthroughs.

EDIT: you know, nothing at the massage place, again, nothing at the coffee shop but boring grinding, which is on top of the other boring make work food and hygiene management and map travel, and the dumb pill stuff that is a crutch for bad and lazy writing... yeah, i'm probably done with this one.
Just by reading all of these spoilers about the new update I'm probably going to update it once the developer spend more time focusing on Jennifer path

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Where did Male protagonist tag even come from? and why are people complaining about it? I've played the update and haven't found a single instance where male protagonist tag is needed. Just because the game shows different pov from time to time doesn't make them MC, at the end of the day Jen is still the Main Character who you are in control of and make decisions for.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Hi. I have problems when I want to go to the kitchen when I touch the arrow the game closes. Any solution to that?

Baldur5

Aug 28, 2021
Just met Cameron during her interview with John, and that might be one of the favorite scenes so far. Watching John getting repeatedly slapped is so immensely satisfying! And I love that the game treats his transphobia as monstrous as it is in real life.

Reactions: bricoman69

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Screenshot - InnocentsOrMoney - Male Choise No thanks.png I
edit 1:
Screenshot - InnocentsOrMoney - Male Choise No thanks2.png edit 2:
Screenshot - InnocentsOrMoney - Male Choise No thanks3.png just downloed to see what going on in this Male thing choise.
I asking why her I need to chose for males as well. Do de theve lunning to turn this game into multiple protagonist impossibile to see as kinecik novel. Why give a goddman chose? Why not put knetick novel? :cry: :cry::cry: It hart and break a goodamn immersion. Whyyyyy!

What in all game like this turn out a male choise as well. Why not just focuing on Jennifer instead?
Re-re-re-edit: why just don't fokcu on Jennif insteaf of male charcater. Do you really wanna turn it into malep protagonist brothel mangement? I don't feel comfortble to no choose for Jennerfer in eche gym training workout. Damn I feel sick right now to been forced to choose for male as well. Dmanthis e perfect way to kill Female portagonist immersion. It mmaking me crying by disapointment. :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes