Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Innocence or Money [v0.0.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.21 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 558 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 524 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys. I'm downloading this update right now but i just wanted to know if someone have a save at the start of the update?
Thanks in avance fellas

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
will you create different corruption paths like one where you keep the girls you corrupt and you still can use them to make money in different ways

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just played this game and while there is quite a lot of content, there is not much progress or action, still a decent game with only one major issue: panning scenes are unskippable, long, boring and they make you skip whatever comes after them if you try to skip them or text right before them.
There was only one paning scene in the whole game that was good, the last one in the cafe, and even then it was carried by this one shot:
1657734484049.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hello guys. I'm downloading this update right now but i just wanted to know if someone have a save at the start of the update?
Thanks in avance fellas
To be honest it doesn't take that long to get through from the start, I just did in a couple of hours.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
:cry: I'm sad. From female portagonist game only, it now turn out to be multiple protagonist game with male portagonist included. It not avoidable. And ther I was looking forward to how thing turn out for the only female protagonist. And then ther I se male portagonist put into it that make me step backforward. I just keep whatting it for femle protagonist.

Good luck to the dev.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
And I like this development of Jennifer 's story . The girl is bright, gentle, light as a feather! Therefore, until now, the characters who are trying to seduce Jennifer are acting carefully so as not to destroy communication with the girl! There is an intrigue, the story continues! Excellent!

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I love slow build ups to a degree, when you're faced with three months between this and the next update it might put off supporters who actually give money and if enough wait until updates before giving a month of support it will hit the game hard, I know it's hardwork but if they managed out a monthly update the support base would swell. Besides that I just want some sex action too....

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes