bricoman69

Sep 24, 2021
IMHO I think that this route will go to guy's fiancee become more, more friendly with instructors and other males in the gym.
Milf, for have free way to guy's dick, will convince the innocent girl to be banged by others males.
This! I have the same feeling otrebor68

Reactions: atrebor68

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Hello, I have a problem when I tap on the arrow that appears on the left in the house to go to the kitchen, the game closes, does anyone know what the problem could be? Thanks

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
He promised spicy next release. I guess a blowjob is in order.
If thats all we'll be getting it'll be a let down to be honest, the action really needs to be ampted up, need exciting environments/situations and more "positions" in scenes rather than the same picture sped up.

bricoman69

Sep 24, 2021
If thats all we'll be getting it'll be a let down to be honest, the action really needs to be ampted up, need exciting environments/situations and more "positions" in scenes rather than the same picture sped up.
bro you really hate this game

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
bro you really hate this game
lol, got to admit it looks that way, but I'm mixed about it. It has potential, looks nice and some effort goes into quality. The downside is the long delays between updates, the sorry length of the updates and the nagging feeling it'll never progress beyond it's current state, I'm always happy and eager to be proven wrong. I did support the game finacially for a time so I feel slightly justified in my rantings.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
lol, got to admit it looks that way, but I'm mixed about it. It has potential, looks nice and some effort goes into quality. The downside is the long delays between updates, the sorry length of the updates and the nagging feeling it'll never progress beyond it's current state, I'm always happy and eager to be proven wrong. I did support the game finacially for a time so I feel slightly justified in my rantings.
Hi HeroHate,

Except rape and BDSM, the dev seems not to have limits... He already answered in Patreon and Discord a while ago he is open that the girls (including his MC of course) may be involved in gang-bangs later in the game.
Unless unexpected events IRL, I trust him for that : we will see his MC get fucked as the other girls will be too.

I do not agree with you about your complaint concerning the update pace... All being relative... I follow a lot of games here (and I support some of them including this one) and this one is by far not among the slowest : an update of this game (every 2-3 months) takes me between 20-30 minutes to play...
I think the amount of content is decent given this pace... Such a pace requires a lot of dedication from the dev assuming he develops this game on his free time (writing the story, making renderings and animations, etc.)...
I'm not saying you're wrong (none of us is wrong with his/her feelings), I just think you're being a bit harsh on this matter.

About MC not having sex yet, I think you missed something important and explicitly stated in the texts ingame : the MC is struggling against her growing lust and tries to stay faithful to her boyfriend.
We all know she will not (it is a corruption game after all) but although her progress into corruption is slow (obviously since she fights against it), it is still effective. This game is story driven, not just a sandbox of picking up girls and watching them get fucked...

I am not trying to convince you : I just give you my own feelings. ;)

Best regards.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Hi HeroHate,

Except rape or BDSM, the dev seems not to have limits... He already answered in Patreon and Discord a while ago he is open that the girls (including his MC of course) may be involved in gang-bangs later in the game.
Unless unexpected events IRL, I trust him for that : we will see his MC get fucked as the other girls will be too.
I kind of wished he stayed with MC only. At least that was the premise. So he broadened his spectrum i suppose but to me, its not anymore the game i really liked.
I want it to know her story and not other peoples stories.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
One of my concerns is the potential loss of focus on the MC. The addition of the sister character was okay, but now there are characters flying at you from every angle, guess we'll see come the next update in September.

Reactions: Golomolo

bricoman69

Sep 24, 2021
xD now i have to say i changed my mind, you don't hate the game, it seems to me that you are rather fascinated and worried as you want the game to be very good because of the potential. I also support the game financially, I like the work of the developer, he speaks clearly, and does not look for excuses to delay the releases, it seems solid to me

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I kind of wished he stayed with MC only. At least that was the premise. So he broadened his spectrum i suppose but to me, its not anymore the game i really liked.
I want it to know her story and not other peoples stories.
Hi yester64,

I disagree with you.
But, like HeroHate above, I don't say you are wrong.
I just think it is too early to say that...

Lately the dev introduced a lot of supporting characters... Me : Why not ?
All these supporting characters introduced are related to the MC and the way it is done, it seems they have their role to play sooner or later in the game given the focus they are granted.
As far as I'm concerned, these characters are intriguing and I am eager to know how they will influence MC.
MC cannot be alone in the game after all...

My opinion : just give the dev time to "explain" why he introduced his supporting characters (in due time) and his purpose.
Remember the old movie Terminator 1... Sarah Connor is the MC and she is not introduced in the beginning and she is seen as a secondary character in the first 30 minutes... it is not a problem on its own..

That's why I do not worry as HeroHate and you do...
I do not have the feeling the dev lost his goal about his MC... And the last pictures so far from the dev in Patreon are clues to what I say, MC is visible a lot in the coffee shop.
Except the last update that felt a bit incomplete for me (the dev had other priorities IRL like going to live in another country), the dev always offered so far to players what it is required to make MC progressing into her corruption path : that's the most important for me :)

Best regards.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
One of my concerns is the potential loss of focus on the MC. The addition of the sister character was okay, but now there are characters flying at you from every angle, guess we'll see come the next update in September.
Hi HeroHate,
You can read my answer to yester64 to have my feeling about what you say ;)

Best regards.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes