boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Right, well.
Definitely a good call to get Jen getting fucked, it felt it was now or never.
But at the same time the dev is still adding more characters and plots.
So there is no telling how this will go, but maybe they managed to buy themselves some time. Hopefully that's not the whole plan...

Reactions: HeroHate

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
So much garbage content with side characters nobody wants to see. Everyone wants to see Jennifer. The game is literally about corrupting her. Yet we see so many different sex scenes with different people (who objectively look worse than Jennifer, it's not like typical h-game with 5 super model babes).

Game has an illusion of choice, unskippable "animations" that's just the creator pivoting the camera around. I mean, what is the point of those workout scenes? We've already seen her naked, grouped, and put in uncomfortable spots as the viewer. Chicks wearing yoga pants are hot, but the amount of energy / effort spent creating those scenes are questionable.

We have exactly 1 real sex scenes after how many months? 7? I'm glad I'm not a Patreon. I'm going to sleep and forget about this game now, see you all in 2024.

This is quite frankly classic "milking" on the level of A Wife and Mother. Maybe slightly better, since there is sex scene.

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Innocence or Money [v0.0.8] [MarcialART]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Anyone else can't see the scenes and just see a black screen? :unsure:

Edit: after the first scene of Fred's blowjob you can see the following scenes until the end of the update without any problem (y)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone else can't see the scenes and just see a black screen? :unsure:
No, I tested it, used galley unlocker and watched the scenes, it shows black screen for a few seconds, on some which I believe is intentional. As someone has said it's on loading saves, and I have no saves what-so-ever. I tested many scenes and they play seemingly fine.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This is we call a nice updated, we so satisfied many erotic scene and long duration.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes