Sujay9038

Dec 1, 2022
In this update jen's scene is just awesome, i like to see fuck a innocent girl in that way really losing control of my self..hahahaha

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
My opinion is simple for the v8 update - this is a pretty INCONSISTENT game in terms of CORRUPTION PROGRESSION.

The developer could have delivered a sex scene with a willing Jennifer, but she could have begged to be fucked but begged for a condom. Now we get groping, kissing, groping, kissing ... and then suddenly BOOM a fucking creampie where the female is begging for it. To fast and unrealistic. If your audience dislikes condoms, do a body shot where Jennifer is begging not to be cummed inside, then progress to her not carring anymore.

This would be kind of fine, but what is more disappointing is that I think that this inability for gradual corruption is why the developer needs to add subplots and more characters. He does not know how to gradually increase tension and corruption with the main character, so he has to provide filler with other characters and resort to "her mind goes blank" bullshit when it's time for something big to happen.

At least there are elements of NTR in the game, which gives it some spice.

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I think this was a good update and ended on a high note for Chapter 1. Sure there were other characters that made it dragged a bit which I had no interest in, but really it has set the tone for the next chapter which I beleive now will be full of action.

none300

Sep 2, 2017
I do not know if the dev heard us or what, but the scene with MC was good, finally! There are a lot of unnecessary scenes with other characters, but Jen made this update. After this one, the dev will get my support. Well, as long as he brings goodies with Jen. Just more Jennifer!))

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
MC has one scene, the rest is made up by new characters (so many new characters) and the tedious stuff at the gym with the old lady. Five months of work, are those paying happy with the end product?

Blackiator

Oct 7, 2022
i dont understand why game developer always introduce more charachters and more locations.
Instead of bringing forward 1 story line. The coffee shop, the maid job and the massage parlor was enough.
It would be a great update if mby the mc gets sluttier clothes or forced to work commando.

But its still a good update and i had a lot of fun;)

lemaro

May 11, 2021
i dont understand why game developer always introduce more charachters and more locations.
Instead of bringing forward 1 story line. The coffee shop, the maid job and the massage parlor was enough.
It would be a great update if mby the mc gets sluttier clothes or forced to work commando.

But its still a good update and i had a lot of fun;)
I imagine to appeal to more audiences. Each story line, if you notice, have subtle fetish differences.

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
This!!! There is a lot of wasted potential here. The development seems to focus on a lot of stuff nobody asked for, while there are still a lot of things already in the game with unused potential. Especially thoses tiny skirts scream for pantyshots or for going commando. But no, let's add more boring stuff, instead of further developing things they are already in the game.

Reactions: Priappus and lemaro

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
The developer could have delivered a sex scene with a willing Jennifer, but she could have begged to be fucked but begged for a condom. Now we get groping, kissing, groping, kissing ... and then suddenly BOOM a fucking creampie where the female is begging for it. To fast and unrealistic. If your audience dislikes condoms, do a body shot where Jennifer is begging not to be cummed inside, then progress to her not carring anymore.
Wanted to check game after a long time the last time I've played when it was technically a start of whole massage center ( 2 or so events there ) but that single comment most likely proved it's not worth it.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
This!!! There is a lot of wasted potential here. The development seems to focus on a lot of stuff nobody asked for, while there are still a lot of things already in the game with unused potential. Especially thoses tiny skirts scream for pantyshots or for going commando. But no, let's add more boring stuff, instead of further developing things they are already in the game.
Ya totally missed opportunity. The massage centre scene for me was the best in terms of "corruption", everything else feels meh

Reactions: Priappus

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
Am i the only one who feels like im spending most of this update just clicking in hopes the animations will end faster? I mean, he did a great job on them, but i don't need animations of what a room looks like, or a character working out when i saw them naked in the shower 30 seconds ago and will again in another couple mins

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Am i the only one who feels like im spending most of this update just clicking in hopes the animations will end faster? I mean, he did a great job on them, but i don't need animations of what a room looks like, or a character working out when i saw them naked in the shower 30 seconds ago and will again in another couple mins
nah not just you, i felt the same way too

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes