Jan 23, 2018
No, I tested it, used galley unlocker and watched the scenes, it shows black screen for a few seconds, on some which I believe is intentional. As someone has said it's on loading saves, and I have no saves what-so-ever. I tested many scenes and they play seemingly fine.
I've got black screen when I am in animation and sandbox, so I can't progress the game because I can't see what I need to click

Jan 23, 2018
There's black screen problems during animation and sandbox

Edit: ok after brute force the black screen by clicking the screen randomly I can finally progress the game and the problems only occurs in the first 13 scene and the first 4 sandboxes, after that no more black screen problem

Last edited:

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
It is one of my favorites and I will be happy to support it.
You must add a method of collaboration in cryptocurrencies.
I can suggest Luna Classic and thus help the project, but you can also use the cryptocurrency of your choice. 1689704078163.png

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
The developer could have delivered a sex scene with a willing Jennifer, but she could have begged to be fucked but begged for a condom.
She was only thinking about sex, nothing else... It is only after the third time (if I remember correctly) that the landlord tells her that he will creampie her that the risk of pregnancy comes across her head... What makes your alternative better than what is done ?
And in case you did not notice, the fact MC fears to be pregnant is important for the cliffhanger... I am ager to see what will happen there...

Now we get groping, kissing, groping, kissing ...
Done at the beginning of a sexual intercourse, it is called foreplay... A problem with that too ?

and then suddenly BOOM a fucking creampie where the female is begging for it. To fast and unrealistic.
Suddenly? define suddenly... You and me have not the same definition...
Before the actual creampie fuck, she is fucked on wall in two positions and in front of the mirror. I liked this latter idea : a way for the landlord to let MC see her true color according to him... :devilish:

If your audience dislikes condoms, do a body shot where Jennifer is begging not to be cummed inside, then progress to her not carring anymore.
You did not understand the idea I think the dev had imho.
When she realized she is on pregnancy risk when her landlord told her he will creampie her, instead of listen to her reason which could have decrease her arousal, she submitted to the corruption that grows within her and that aroused her to this naughty idea to let him do so : that is how I understood the scene (it makes sense).
And in the case you grasped that, again, what makes yours better ? I saw your alternative a dozen of times in hentai stuff (female shy student fucked by her PE teacher begging him to not creampie her)

[...] why the developer needs to add subplots and more characters.
I disagree with your "this inability for gradual corruption" but you have a point about side characters... Until this update I had no idea why...
But now, thanks to the split in chapters, I think I know... I think the dev wanted to add as many side characters as possible he planned to be in the game asap to introduce them... If I am right, in chapter 2, those side characters may started to be used (build their link to MC) rather than new to be introduced.

My opinion is simple for the v8 update - this is a pretty INCONSISTENT game in terms of CORRUPTION PROGRESSION.
[...]
He does not know how to gradually increase tension and corruption with the main character, so he has to provide filler with other characters and resort to "her mind goes blank" bullshit when it's time for something big to happen.
Here I have the proof you don't remember the previous updates or you don't care about them... You must dislike them but they are important to understand what's going on for MC in this update and in the game.... Sadly for you...
She does not start this update with zero corruption : all previous updates led her to be tempted to have sex with the coffee shop owner and the landlord because her boyfriend refused to have sex with her and she became an easy prey for both men because she has low self confidence.
Her self confidence not only is low but even dropped more because she had the feeling she did not manage to convince her boyfriend to have sex with her : after their date, she had the feeling she failed, she was almost fucked by the landlord as a result...
Another point to not underestimate : MC and her boyfriend are in a long distance relationship : usually a doom for love.

However, I concede without problem that a lot of important points for the story are sometimes drowned in fillers so far. I hope the dev to improve that.

Last edited:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I don't have black screen in animations, for those who have try to update video codecs, try here:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is it me does Sylvia look like a Demon..rather a Succubus in disguise?. I Don't know It is her mischievous look and her how her eyebrows make her look almost like she is devising some evil plan. "wicked smile". She is a hot MILF regardless.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
The last update is really good but I feel like the plot in the strip club is unnecessarily forced, the place itself could be just boring in the future because I don't see anything interesting here but I hope I'm wrong, I also noticed that some animations can't be skipped after this update which is a bit frustrating, but overall a really good update (y)

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I would love this game a lot more if I could skip the non MC content and the slow panning transition scenes. They just end up annoying the hell out of me. Also, her Sister is a bit too loli for my taste's (Personal Pref) so an option to disable her content would be great, same with the gym scenes... I have no investment in any of those character especially after resisting 4 times in a row to have it not matter that I did. For the last time you resist, you should get an "End of storyline content" and be able to skip anymore oft hat as well.
I am not saying cut the content... obviously people like it... Just maybe allow others that want to. Many other Renpy games allow this through dialogue choices in game..
Other than that, its a great game when it is focused on the MC.

Reactions: Valronn

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
She was only thinking about sex, nothing else... It is only after the third time (if I remember correctly) that the landlord tells her that he will creampie her that the risk of pregnancy comes across her head... What makes your alternative better than what is done ?
And in case you did not notice, the fact MC fears to be pregnant is important for the cliffhanger... I am ager to see what will happen there...
That's how I saw that play out too, to force her to start using something she's been completely against, which I thought was at least clever to a degree.

Now, imo, the question is how will the dev handle that? Will they use that as a crutch to really speed up her sexual thrills, or will they continue to write in a way that she at least will maintain some control until she takes more. Seemed to implied through her sister's quick experience wolfing them down that the 1st couple ones won't completely corrupt the user.

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
this update added too much unnecessary casts and environments that wasn't even interacted upon the same time within the story.. they should have continued on what was left off from the previous update and complete that before doing what was added now.. i feel bad for the majority from those paying patreons that had their anticipation for its continuation getting broken.

plus those senseless animations at the gym.. who the f___ is interested with animations doing gym stuff anyway?

i would understand if this update was made like a month or 2, but more than that and you get this? damn, i am lost for words on how bad it has become as compared with the previous update.

because of this update.. i sense that it will just go downhill from now on moving forward for this game.. what a shame really.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes