Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Hi Zara Scarlet,

Yes, true so far.

I disagree. The fact they have no link to MC so far does not mean they never will have.
Instead of seeing them useless for the story told, I am rather curious to see how such link will appear : it is not too late for that.

The Gym MILF has a low moral mindset and seems experienced in corrupting characters. it is obvious she likes to corrupt young men to have sex with them while putting a mess in couples like the young redhead girl in the Gym and her boyfriend...
it's intriguing... At least I find it intriguing...
I like this character less for her sex scenes (that are mandatory to make her believable as a "human succubus") than for her miscivious personality loving doing plans to corrupt people for her own interest : I am eager to know how she will influence MC... It must happen sooner or later... Or, if not, like you said her introduction in the game is useless and a mistake because off topic (story must be centered on MC)

And about the redhead girl in the Gym, I notice an intriguing similarity between her couple with her cheating boyfriend and MC's situation with her boyfriend she is cheating on... The redhead Gym girl shares a similar gullible mindset as MC's boyfriend has... Are the events in Gym involving the redhead girl a kind of foreshadowing to what will happen to MC ? I stop ! those questions are killing me ! I want the answers !! o_O:LOL:
I cannot believe such a similarity to be just a coincidence... Please dev, don't dispappoint me on all that ^^!... It would be so good a plot there...
Again, it makes me eager to know more about that...

Best regards.
It doesn't really matter whether they're eventually going to have a connection with Jennifer. It's almost inevitable that they will at some point. The issue is, Jennifer is the protagonist, and as such she shouldn't be overshadowed by characters who are supposed to merely be supporting elements in the main storyline. And that's what's been happening in recent updates, with Jennifer relegated to being a virtual bystander while non-protagonists hog all the limelight.

That's not the way these kind of games are supposed to work. If Jennifer was interacting with these characters, and was playing some role in their sex scenes, even if it was just as a voyeur, then there wouldn't be an issue. That's why the scenes with John and Nina work perfectly well, because Jennifer's corruption is being furthered by her spying on them. But when she has no connection whatsoever to a whole host of scenes, and as yet no indication that she ever will. They are superflous to the main storyline, which is all about Jennifer being corrupted or not.

In the game's intro, there is no mention of parallel storylines. It's all about Jennifer. And that's the way the game was initially set up. Unless a game is set up to have multiple protagonists, then the MC by definition has to be involved in every storyline. I don't have a problem with these characters being introduced into the game at all. Just that their storylines are presently ignoring the MC completely and pushing her to the sidelines for extended periods.

Reactions: plain77

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You are a bit (only a little bit) harsh here with him imho, but no one can say you are wrong ^^!
The usual cheated guys are much more pathetic than MC's boyfriend here.
I said it here a while ago, at least MC's boyfriend here doesn't piss me off by not being in addition a coward (he protected MC from thugs) and a good-for-nothing (he is good at computer science) that no one can fall in love with...
That said, he still is incredibly naive and to have too blind trust into the persons he loves, like his father... A true assh*le this guy btw !
I do not think MC's boyfriend knows that much about his father's underground business... He sees his father with too much respect and it would not make sense for a nowaday guy wanting to wait marriage (such guys still exist ?) to have sex like him to be aware of potential illegal and immoral business.
Unlike MC, MC's boyfriend must be a virgin... to be able to decline her begging him for sex and stay faithfull to his principles so strongly... :LOL:
I wasn't having a go at the Dev over his portrayal of Mike. Just asking whether anyone is not cheating on him? Because there is literally no way for Jennifer to have sex in this game, if she doesn't. I'm not saying that Mike is your typical pathetic beta male. Just that he doesn't have the balls to stand up to his father. Because Mike isn't refraining from having sex with Jennifer, because he believes that sex before marriage is wrong. He's doing it because his father believes it's wrong, and he doesn't want to oppose his father's point of view. That's not being principled, that's being a coward. And it makes you wonder when push comes to shove, and his father and Eleanor start suggesting he commit fraud, to cover up the Temple's illegal activities? Will he have the confidence to do the right thing and oppose his father, or will he just meekly carry on doing whatever he asks?

Mikes problem is that he's not questioning anything his father says or does. He just goes along with it blindly, because he's so used to allowing his father to make all his choices for him, whether he agrees with them or not. Mike obviously wouldn't have an issue with sex before marriage, if his father hadn't made it clear to him, that he wouldn't stand for that. It's all about what his father believes, because Mike will never openly oppose Jonathan.

As I said, I don't have any problem with the Devs portrayal of Mike. I just don't think he's the good boyfriend, he obviously believes himself to be. He's behaving very selfishly, by insisting that him and Jennifer don't have sex before marriage. Not because he disagrees with it or because it goes against his religious beliefs, but simply because he doesn't want to stand up to his father and tell him that he's wrong, to impose his principles on his son. If Mike was a real man, he'd use that confidence that he demonstrated against the thugs, to tell his father to stop trying to run his life.

For me, Mike is not worth Jennifer's guilt and remorse for cheating on him. He loves her, but apparently not enough to stand up to his father and his irrational hatred for his girlfriend. All Mike has to do, is stand up to his dad, and none of this ever happened. Why did he even think, that not going to the city with Jen, and starting a new life with her, was a good idea? He wants to spend the rest of his life with her, so why didn't he do that from the beginning? The truth is, he only really loves her, on his own terms.

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
It doesn't really matter whether they're eventually going to have a connection with Jennifer.
Side characrters developement and content are build ups imho, nothing more.
On the contrary, it matters a lot because it justifies all the build-ups made

The issue is, Jennifer is the protagonist, and as such she shouldn't be overshadowed by characters who are supposed to merely be supporting elements in the main storyline.
They are supporting elements at least a proof of the contrary can be provided (I mean the main story to be built by them). Now we know too little to provide such a proof : side characters only had exposure content, not enough impact on the story.

That's not the way these kind of games are supposed to work. [...]
But when she has no connection whatsoever to a whole host of scenes, and as yet no indication that she ever will. They are superflous to the main storyline, which is all about Jennifer being corrupted or not.
I disagree. The story works... the way an author wants it to work...
The only constraint is all presented to make sense... and be relevant.
I gave an example awhile ago : Lord of the Rings. Frodo (some may say Sam) is MC but there is a lot of side stories involving side characters and the story is neither bad nor depriving Frodo of his status as MC.
If later in the game all links are built, the reason those side characters had so much content should become obvious and then it is not a problem anymore... That is the way I see it and the reason I do not mind side characters to have content on their own...

Unless a game is set up to have multiple protagonists, then the MC by definition has to be involved in every storyline.
I disagree. The story is centered on MC, not the world in which she lives in... In the city MC is just a random girl coming from a random little town. The side characters that will have an influence on her should get the required content to make us, players, able to understand how they will influence MC.
And for that goal, MC doers not have to be always present.
Another example, Imagine in a James Bond movie, James Bond being MC, to be present at the meeting of the villains for their evil plan and the execution of their plan, it makes no sense... it is a required build up and MC is not required for each of those build-up.

Btw: interesting discussion : I hope you like it the same way as I do. ;)

Best regards

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Side characrters developement and content are build ups imho, nothing more.
On the contrary, it matters a lot because it justifies all the build-ups made

They are supporting elements at least a proof of the contrary can be provided (I mean the main story to be built by them). Now we know too little to provide such a proof : side characters only had exposure content, not enough impact on the story.

I disagree. The story works... the way an author wants it to work...
The only constraint is all presented to make sense... and be relevant.
I gave an example awhile ago : Lord of the Rings. Frodo (some may say Sam) is MC but there is a lot of side stories involving side characters and the story is neither bad nor depriving Frodo of his status as MC.
If later in the game all links are built, the reason those side characters had so much content should become obvious and then it is not a problem anymore... That is the way I see it and the reason I do not mind side characters to have content on their own...

I disagree. The story is centered on MC, not the world in which she lives in... In the city MC is just a random girl coming from a random little town. The side characters that will have an influence on her should get the required content to make us, players, able to understand how they will influence MC.
And for that goal, MC doers not have to be always present.
Another example, Imagine in a James Bond movie, James Bond being MC, to be present at the meeting of the villains for their evil plan and the execution of their plan, it makes no sense... it is a required build up and MC is not required for each of those build-up.

Btw: interesting discussion : I hope you like it the same way as I do. ;)

Best regards
The Lord of the Rings has many protagonists. That's obvious. Frodo is the main protagonist, but there are lots of other secondary protagonists and that's made clear from the very beginning. So yeah no surprise, that they all have their own storylines that Frodo is not always involved in. But this game is different, it only has one protagonist and the story thus is essentially all about her. And that's why it doesn't make any sense to have completely separate storylines. If the game had been set up like 'The Lord of the Rings', then that would be different. But it never was. It's clear from the intro that it's all supposed to be about Jennifer's corruption story, and whether you choose to have her cheat on her boyfriend or not. And making completely separate storylines, is a distraction from that.

I'm not in any way suggesting that Sylvia, Adam, Eve or Jimmy shouldn't be in the game, or that they're storylines shouldn't either. Just that Jennifer should have been involved in them from the beginning, because she's the protagonist and that means it has to be part of her story from the beginning. Separate storylines by definition means separate protagonists. But this game only has one, therefore separate storylines shouldn't happen!

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
There's no NTR in the game. NTR requires the protagonist to be the victim of cheating or some form of forced sexual humiliation. That doesn't happen to Jennifer, only to Mike. But since he isn't a protagonist, it can't be NTR. Mike is a victim of cheating ( but not NTR in this instance).
Pedantic mate, STFU. A girl is stolen from a good guy by an asshole with probable AIDS penis. While the good guy is calling the girl is getting inseminated by a probable AIDS penis. Everyone who likes NTR will like this scene.

Also, Mike is one of the main characters which might classify him as A protagonist even if not THE protagonist.

• Haha
Reactions: HikBenAkk

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Skip feature no longer works. I have "skip unread text" checked, but it doesn't work.
I simply don't feel the need to see 1-2 minutes of her working out, and similar things like that. haha

Anywho...figured I'd mention it in case it is a bug and not just built into certain parts of the game to purposely prevent skipping (sometimes that can cause freezing/crashing/etc, so I understand when devs do it).

EDIT: Weirdness...I saved my game, closed it out, then reopened the file, and loaded my save, and the skip works again. Not sure what happened...but...something to note if anybody else has an issue.

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I wasn't having a go at the Dev over his portrayal of Mike. Just asking whether anyone is not cheating on him? Because there is literally no way for Jennifer to have sex in this game, if she doesn't. I'm not saying that Mike is your typical pathetic beta male. Just that he doesn't have the balls to stand up to his father. Because Mike isn't refraining from having sex with Jennifer, because he believes that sex before marriage is wrong. He's doing it because his father believes it's wrong, and he doesn't want to oppose his father's point of view. That's not being principled, that's being a coward.
True. He showed the most obvious likeable courage (aginst the thugs), but he lacks the courage to free from his father... That said, I think there would be no game to play if the supposed boyfriend to be cheated on had no flaw to make his girlfriend, MC, be tempted to see elsewhere... :LOL:

And it makes you wonder when push comes to shove, and his father and Eleanor start suggesting he commit fraud, to cover up the Temple's illegal activities? Will he have the confidence to do the right thing and oppose his father, or will he just meekly carry on doing whatever he asks?
Good questions, I wonder to know the answers... His father just said he will involve his son more if I remember well... Wait and see...

Mikes problem is that he's not questioning anything his father says or does. He just goes along with it blindly, because he's so used to allowing his father to make all his choices for him, whether he agrees with them or not. Mike obviously wouldn't have an issue with sex before marriage, if his father hadn't made it clear to him, that he wouldn't stand for that. It's all about what his father believes, because Mike will never openly oppose Jonathan.
Good points, Mike has the typical behavior of someone under the influence of a parent in a sect: no questioning of authority... May be hard to get him to change his mind... MC tried and failed : now he will lose her, I think, and in this case, he deserves it.

I agree with all you said after that in this post. :)

Best regards.

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
Can anyone share the savefile for the end of v0.0.7? Lost mine during phone switching and I'm not sure I'd bear all th grinding to reach v0.0.8 content. Thanks in advance ;)

• Angry
Reactions: doccop63

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
The Lord of the Rings has many protagonists. That's obvious. Frodo is the main protagonist, but there are lots of other secondary protagonists and that's made clear from the very beginning. So yeah no surprise, that they all have their own storylines that Frodo is not always involved in.
I don't understand the difference with what I say...
When one speaks about multiple protagonists, it means for me at least, that they all have the same importance.
MC here is... the only one MC because her story is the main interest. Other characters content is just build-up needed to understand later why and how they will interact with MC.
Even in case you have a main protagonist and some second protagonists in this game (having their own storyline, I got that definition of yours), can you provide me here a character that be can be seen as a "second protagonist" and his/her storyline ?
For me to see if your definition of storyline matches mine : the storyline of a character in a game is a sequence of actions/decisions about the character to make him/her reach the goal of the storyline.

But this game is different, it only has one protagonist and the story thus is essentially all about her. And that's why it doesn't make any sense to have completely separate storylines. If the game had been set up like 'The Lord of the Rings', then that would be different. But it never was. It's clear from the intro that it's all supposed to be about Jennifer's corruption story, and whether you choose to have her cheat on her boyfriend or not. And making completely separate storylines, is a distraction from that.

I'm not in any way suggesting that Sylvia, Adam, Eve or Jimmy shouldn't be in the game, or that they're storylines shouldn't either. Just that Jennifer should have been involved in them from the beginning, because she's the protagonist and that means it has to be part of her story from the beginning. Separate storylines by definition means separate protagonists. But this game only has one, therefore separate storylines shouldn't happen!
I disagree.
Continuing what I said, Side characters in this game are only that : side characters introduced to be part of MC storyline. And MC's storyline is the only one in this game...
For example, do you really see the lounge content about the landlord and his newly introduced friend content as a storyline on its own ?

It would be another storyline if players had to make choices on behalf of such side characters... Choices that change or shape MC's storyline which is the main storyline.
Even the little choice MC's sister does in the park (stay and be fucked or not stay and flee) has no impact on the main storyline (it MUST NOT have any)

And about the lounge (nightclub) in which the landlord shows to his newly introduced friend a picture of MC naked in the shower promising he will share her with him in due time, do you really want MC to be present here ?
Landlord to his friend said:
here let me introduce you the girl renting a room in my house... No problem bro, you will fuck her after I manage to screw her myself...
On one hand, I have no problem for this content, the nightclub, to be present now as long as I understand WHY it is the game or makes me wonder WHY because I notices some hints about that...
Here the reason is obvious : to foreshadow the fact the landlord intent to share MC sooner or later after he manage to fuck her...
On the other hand, I admit I find this content is a bit too long for that purpose : it could have been shorter, some parts of it are dispensable but not the whole event.

I know the structure you ask for here, I know a few games starring a female MC on corruption path with such a structure :
  • Casual Desire form ionDivvy : game who tend to provide second protagonists, not a problem at all...
  • Lustful Instincts/Primal desires from Naykid (sadly abandoned)
  • Coming of Age from Crazybat
In such games, side characters are introduced only when MC meets them for the first time : almost all is seen through her eyes.

Why should this game follow such a structure ? Why should the structure used in the game not be used to introduce side characters ?
A structure of storytelling centered on MC as the games listed above works well when MC in on the lead of her own corruption imho.
But as for a James Bond movie, in which a major problem must arise to have James Bond to intervene, here MC is not willing to cheat on her boyfriend, she must be tempted... And the choice made here is to show side characters working on it...

The structure for side characters seen in this game so far is to provide a sequence, without important choices, to do the job to introduce them. Nothing else.
Moreover, at the same time, MC never had special sexual content still to be finished when such sequences started : it makes sense, in the beginning she has no corruption... it takes time to make a slut out of such a good girl, therefore she cannot have too soon amazing sexual content, with only option is her to cheat on her boyfriend (he is not present almost all time and when he is, he refuses tohave sex with her)... In the meantime, it is quite a good idea to introduce those who will contribute to her corruption...
And btw, her boyfriend's flaws you presented well are mandatory to exist to make her be tempted to cheat on him as I said previously to you...
I never had that feeling of dispersion from a storyline to multiple storylines making me lose sight of MC when playing... On the contrary, it always is a great pleasure to imagine how side characters content will link to MC (or painful when the ideas imagined go wild and show too great potential...^^!)
The worst structure of dispersion that piss me off is the star wars movie structure (and in some series) : little stories (in a big one) that are cut always at the worst moment to jump to another... annoying... it breaks the pace of those little stories...
We are not in this (extreme) case here...

Best regards.

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
[...]
Also, Mike is one of the main characters which might classify him as A protagonist even if not THE protagonist.
For you to say that and because you always complain here the game does not focus enough on MC, you should be granted a fork game of the game here focused on your new main protagonist you defined here...

But, be warned I fear you will play the most boring blue balls game ever :p:LOL:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
For you to say that and because you always complain here the game does not focus enough on MC, you should be granted a fork game of the game here focused on your new main protagonist you defined here...

But, be warned I fear you will play the most boring blue balls game ever :p:LOL:
Brah, are you alright? I explicitly said "A protagonist, EVEN IF NOT THE protagonist".
And the fucking english - look at how you butchered whatever it is you wanted to say, my god :D

1690060580232.png

• Haha

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Innocence or Money [v0.0.8 Fix1] [MarcialART]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I don't understand the difference with what I say...
When one speaks about multiple protagonists, it means for me at least, that they all have the same importance.
MC here is... the only one MC because her story is the main interest. Other characters content is just build-up needed to understand later why and how they will interact with MC.
Even in case you have a main protagonist and some second protagonists in this game (having their own storyline, I got that definition of yours), can you provide me here a character that be can be seen as a "second protagonist" and his/her storyline ?
For me to see if your definition of storyline matches mine : the storyline of a character in a game is a sequence of actions/decisions about the character to make him/her reach the goal of the storyline.

I disagree.
Continuing what I said, Side characters in this game are only that : side characters introduced to be part of MC storyline. And MC's storyline is the only one in this game...
For example, do you really see the lounge content about the landlord and his newly introduced friend content as a storyline on its own ?

It would be another storyline if players had to make choices on behalf of such side characters... Choices that change or shape MC's storyline which is the main storyline.
Even the little choice MC's sister does in the park (stay and be fucked or not stay and flee) has no impact on the main storyline (it MUST NOT have any)

And about the lounge (nightclub) in which the landlord shows to his newly introduced friend a picture of MC naked in the shower promising he will share her with him in due time, do you really want MC to be present here ?

On one hand, I have no problem for this content, the nightclub, to be present now as long as I understand WHY it is the game or makes me wonder WHY because I notices some hints about that...
Here the reason is obvious : to foreshadow the fact the landlord intent to share MC sooner or later after he manage to fuck her...
On the other hand, I admit I find this content is a bit too long for that purpose : it could have been shorter, some parts of it are dispensable but not the whole event.

I know the structure you ask for here, I know a few games starring a female MC on corruption path with such a structure :
  • Casual Desire form ionDivvy : game who tend to provide second protagonists, not a problem at all...
  • Lustful Instincts/Primal desires from Naykid (sadly abandoned)
  • Coming of Age from Crazybat
In such games, side characters are introduced only when MC meets them for the first time : almost all is seen through her eyes.

Why should this game follow such a structure ? Why should the structure used in the game not be used to introduce side characters ?
A structure of storytelling centered on MC as the games listed above works well when MC in on the lead of her own corruption imho.
But as for a James Bond movie, in which a major problem must arise to have James Bond to intervene, here MC is not willing to cheat on her boyfriend, she must be tempted... And the choice made here is to show side characters working on it...

The structure for side characters seen in this game so far is to provide a sequence, without important choices, to do the job to introduce them. Nothing else.
Moreover, at the same time, MC never had special sexual content still to be finished when such sequences started : it makes sense, in the beginning she has no corruption... it takes time to make a slut out of such a good girl, therefore she cannot have too soon amazing sexual content, with only option is her to cheat on her boyfriend (he is not present almost all time and when he is, he refuses tohave sex with her)... In the meantime, it is quite a good idea to introduce those who will contribute to her corruption...
And btw, her boyfriend's flaws you presented well are mandatory to exist to make her be tempted to cheat on him as I said previously to you...
I never had that feeling of dispersion from a storyline to multiple storylines making me lose sight of MC when playing... On the contrary, it always is a great pleasure to imagine how side characters content will link to MC (or painful when the ideas imagined go wild and show too great potential...^^!)
The worst structure of dispersion that piss me off is the star wars movie structure (and in some series) : little stories (in a big one) that are cut always at the worst moment to jump to another... annoying... it breaks the pace of those little stories...
We are not in this (extreme) case here...

Best regards.
You came up with 'Lord of the Rings' as an example of how a story can have side characters with there own storyline, which is not detrimental to the main character's storyline ( ie Frodo). But the Lord of the Rings was never intended to just tell Frodo's story. It was about the destruction of the Ring of Power, and as the ringbearer, Frodo is obviously the main character. But it's not something he can do alone. So it's not just his story, but the story of all the other people, who contribute to this huge effort to overcome Sauron's evil. Whereas this game is all about one thing. And that's Jennifer's corruption. That is what is stated in the games introduction. There's no mention of any parallel storylines whatsoever.

Comparing this game to the Lord of the Rings is a bad analogy. They are in no way comparable. These parallel storylines detract from Jennifer's storyline, because they have no connection to it whatsoever. And you saying, oh they might have a connection to it sometime in the future, doesn't change the fact, that as things stand Jennifer is not involved in multiple storylines in this game. And there is nothing to suggest at the moment that she ever will. And in this type of game I think that's a bad thing to do. Every storyline in this game, should have some connection to Jennifer's corruption, because that's the central theme of this game. So please tell me what the Sylvia/Adam storyline and the Jimmy/Eve storyline have to do with Jennifer's corruption? The answer is they don't have any connection. And that makes them irrelevant and a distraction from what this game should be about.

I'll say it again, I'm not saying these storylines shouldn't be in the game. I've no problem with these characters whatsoever. My problem is they're not connected to Jennifer. This should be her story, not there's. These other characters and their storyline's should be here for one reason only, as instruments of her corruption. But if she isn't interacting with them, that's completely impossible. So I ask you again what is the purpose of these storylines? They don't appear to have anything to do with Jennifer's corruption. There are no player choices connected with them. They just appear to be a series of random sex scenes that have no connection to what this game is supposed to be about.

I suspect one of the reasons the Dev has incorporated these storylines, is to allow him to have full-blown sex scenes during this early part of Jennifer's corruption. Because this supposed to a slow burn corruption, and as you state correctly Jennifer can't become a total slut overnight, and start sleeping around with everybody. So I understand why the Dev has introduced these characters and their storylines, so we can have full sex scenes that Jennifer at this stage can't be involved in. But what I don't understand is why she couldn't have been in these storylines at all. It would have been so easy to have had Jennifer spying on Sylvia and Adam, like she did with John and Nina, furthering her corruption a bit more. And what happened to her telling Eve about their affair? One minute she's definitely going to tell her. And then for no reason she just forgets all about it. Why not have her and Eve becoming friends, so that Jennifer consoles Eve when she finds out about Sylvia and Adam, leading to some naughty fun in the future. Eve also tells Jennifer about Jimmy's 'inappropriate' behaviour, which ultimately gets her mixed up in whatever happens between those two.

As far as the strip club scene is concerned. That could have been a short cut scene introducing the new characters. The sex scene with Fred was unnecessary. The characters of Sapphire, Cindy and Dennis could have been introduced, without the need of that overblown scene. Most people are playing this game, because they want to further the storyline of Jennifer, and scenes like that are totally disconnected from what most people want. When Jennifer is involved in that part of the storyline, then you can have massive sex scenes, even if she's just an onlooker. But until then, why bother?

Someone earlier stated that maybe all these additional storylines were added, just because this was the end of Chapter 1 and maybe the Dev was trying to set things up for Chapter2. I hope that proves to be correct and once Chapter 2 starts, he gets back to concentrating on Jennifer's story, so she's once more front and centre of future updates. Because otherwise a lot of people are going to lose interest in this game.

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I (seems like on of the few) do like some of the side action, like the gym stuff. I am sure the stripclub will feature later on in the VN, but for me there was a bit too much focus on the strippers and action in this update. For me that could be shorter and perhaps a little more cafe stuff in here.
If the only focus is on the MC it will be a Anna VN where she has sex 3 times a day or in 3 scenes a day and it gets repeatedly boring. So i would say i liked this update and i hope it wont be 6 months for the next

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I (seems like on of the few) do like some of the side action, like the gym stuff. I am sure the stripclub will feature later on in the VN, but for me there was a bit too much focus on the strippers and action in this update. For me that could be shorter and perhaps a little more cafe stuff in here.
If the only focus is on the MC it will be a Anna VN where she has sex 3 times a day or in 3 scenes a day and it gets repeatedly boring. So i would say i liked this update and i hope it wont be 6 months for the next
That's the way the game was set up. If the Dev wanted to make a different type of game, why did he start off suggesting it was going to be exactly like that? I don't have any objection to Devs creating the kind of games you're talking about. But when you start off a game and make out that it's going to follow a certain pattern, and then part way through change course to make it into something else. That I do object to.

I don't have any objection to any of the storylines, just the way some of them have been set up to completely exclude Jennifer. She is the MC and she should be involved. It's like having a harem type game and saying there are certain women the male protagonist can't fuck or even connect with in any way. Jennifer is the female protagonist, and all the other characters should just be here as part of her story. They shouldn't have independant storylines. Because you cant have independant storylines, if you don't have other protagonists.

Reactions: KINGHIPPO

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Zara,

You came up with 'Lord of the Rings' as an example of how a story can have side characters with there own storyline, which is not detrimental to the main character's storyline ( ie Frodo). But the Lord of the Rings was never intended to just tell Frodo's story. It was about the destruction of the Ring of Power, and as the ringbearer, Frodo is obviously the main character. But it's not something he can do alone. So it's not just his story, but the story of all the other people, who contribute to this huge effort to overcome Sauron's evil. Whereas this game is all about one thing.[...]
Comparing this game to the Lord of the Rings is a bad analogy. They are in no way comparable.
You convinced me here about that : the comparison between this game and Lords of the ring, if not bad, is not relevant enough to make you grasp my pov.

I'll say it again, I'm not saying these storylines shouldn't be in the game. I've no problem with these characters whatsoever. My problem is they're not connected to Jennifer. This should be her story, not there's. These other characters and their storyline's should be here for one reason only, as instruments of her corruption. But if she isn't interacting with them, that's completely impossible. So I ask you again what is the purpose of these storylines? They don't appear to have anything to do with Jennifer's corruption. There are no player choices connected with them. They just appear to be a series of random sex scenes that have no connection to what this game is supposed to be about.
I just wanted to tell that there are a lot of ways to introduce and build side characters. Having them in "novel-like" events (by novel-like I mean without means that can change the main storyline) is not a problem, they do not qualify as separate storylines, imho.
Imho, it is not mandatory to "explain" the connection between MC and side characters during their event. It is not a problem as long as the reason they are introduced is "explained" sooner or later and how they contribute to the main storyline. Again, MC is not always required to be present during such events (building side characters). The fact players cannot understand now the goal of some side characters content, because the link with MC is not established yet, may of course lead some of them to wonder if such content is useless or not, but this questionning does not mean it IS useless...
Just be aware : when I said above *without means that can change the main storyline*, I do not speak about plot twists on main storyline that go through a side character event... by seperate storyline about a side character, I really mean side character to "take the lead" of the main storyline, instead of MC, for his/her own adventures.

I find your prerequisite (MC to be always present and involved) too rigid a constraint and to stifle (I am not sure about this word) creativity in storytelling.
Here are the two questions I do not understand about your pov :
  1. Why do you see the content for side characters made in this game as multiple storylines about them ? They do not qualify to be seen as separate storylines imo.
  2. Why the idea of a link between MC and side characters, not made in an event about those side characters above all, but established later, makes such event still useless for you ? By established later, I mean all the build up made for them to finally makes sense with MC's storyline. The promise of an explanation later is enough for me to wait for it without saying too early such side event is useless.
As I said it, it does not ALWAYS make sense the MC to be there too, far from it, in all situations about side characters and events providing content, that is required for the main storyline.
And some build up about side characters may require their own content to be exposed comprehensively. Here, in this game, MC is not leading her own corruption so far, her corruption is triggered mainly by side characters as part of the main storyline.
Therefore, it is acceptable to require for such side characters enough screen time on their own if it is decided so in the main storyline, to develop their build up... BUT MC's corruption progression must ALWAYS be the conclusion of their actions, their plans, or whatever content they have on their own.
And this conclusion can occur later, it is not mandatory for it to be asap.

To back my words about the relevance for a link to be made later instead of inside an event about side characters, please refer to .
Chekhov said:
Delete anything irrelevant to the story. If in act one you say there's a gun hanging on the wall, then a shot has to be fired with it in act two or three. If it's not meant to be used, it doesn't belong there.
Of course, I see the storytelling is not perfect in this game : there are irrelevant things that should not be there, but not side characters entire content in which MC is not present.
In the quote above, the important part I want to highligh is when it says in act two or three... In other words, later is good too... The bad (in other words useless content) is "never" and I add to that : "very late"... That is clumsy because players can't be asked to remember for a long time things that they can see as small details even if those "details" are not.

I suspect one of the reasons the Dev has incorporated these storylines, is to allow him to have full-blown sex scenes during this early part of Jennifer's corruption. Because this supposed to a slow burn corruption, and as you state correctly Jennifer can't become a total slut overnight, and start sleeping around with everybody. So I understand why the Dev has introduced these characters and their storylines, so we can have full sex scenes that Jennifer at this stage can't be involved in.
Of course, you are right here. And especially when you said one of the reasons...

But what I don't understand is why she couldn't have been in these storylines at all. It would have been so easy to have had Jennifer spying on Sylvia and Adam, like she did with John and Nina, furthering her corruption a bit more.
I hope you inderstand now why I disagree with that. And I do not say your alternative, Jennifer spying, to be lame... It is just an alternative content that is not proven to be better.

And what happened to her telling Eve about their affair? One minute she's definitely going to tell her. And then for no reason she just forgets all about it. Why not have her and Eve becoming friends, so that Jennifer consoles Eve when she finds out about Sylvia and Adam, leading to some naughty fun in the future. Eve also tells Jennifer about Jimmy's 'inappropriate' behaviour, which ultimately gets her mixed up in whatever happens between those two.
We did not see the same thing here in Gym series of events...
MC had a kind of gloomy face here when on the verge to sepak with redhead gym girl... She did not forget, she rather did not dare to speak to redhead Gym girl and felt bad to potentially trigger an argument between her and her boyfriend when she saw them so happy to be together...
I also saw the Gym MILF shadow behind this cruel dilemma MC had at that moment (the MILF said it was up to MC whether to break their happiness or not) : the Gym MILF is an evil succubus I find fascinating when she weaves intrigues...
I think the dev "waits" for MC to be corrupted enough to resume their relationship... I cannot wait for that...
It is also a form of cowardice that MC showed at this moment : she chose to leave them in a "fake happiness". btw, I remember well (I liked that event a lot) the dev made MC lose Innocence at that moment : a clue the dev knows what he was doing there. Maybe MC is ashamed of that decision and cannot look the redhead gym girl in the eyes anymore from that moment.
She also lives herself in such fake happiness with her own boyfriend she cheats on, explaining why she did nothing : it would be like confessing to her boyfriend that she's cheating on him...
I said it above to you here, there are intriguing similarities between MC+MC's boyfriend on the left and redhead Gym girl+her boyfriend on the right.
I cannot believe all those similarities to be only a coincidence...
You say it is useless because it has no connection to MC ? I prefer to think it has no connection to MC yet and such content acts like a teaser for me, it is intriguing and it makes me wonder what will be the link it MUST have later with MC.
Am I right ? Am i wrong ? Who knows...
If the dev never reveals such link, he misses amazing promising content with huge potential and wastes all the good Gym build-up made so far, imho. I cannot believe that the dev made all this build up "for nothing" : he proved as you said it with the introduction of the new Barista in Coffee shop, he knows he has to link his side events with MC.

As far as the strip club scene is concerned. That could have been a short cut scene introducing the new characters. The sex scene with Fred was unnecessary. The characters of Sapphire, Cindy and Dennis could have been introduced, without the need of that overblown scene. Most people are playing this game, because they want to further the storyline of Jennifer, and scenes like that are totally disconnected from what most people want. When Jennifer is involved in that part of the storyline, then you can have massive sex scenes, even if she's just an onlooker. But until then, why bother?
This scene to be shorter ? For sure... I agree.
The sex scene to be unnecessary ? I don't know... I see a use for it, even if a little one : it shows the strip club to be the place we expect it to be : a very shady place assuming to be one... BUT I think MC will not be involved in it on her own soon : too early for her...

Someone earlier stated that maybe all these additional storylines were added, just because this was the end of Chapter 1 and maybe the Dev was trying to set things up for Chapter2. I hope that proves to be correct and once Chapter 2 starts, he gets back to concentrating on Jennifer's story, so she's once more front and centre of future updates. Because otherwise a lot of people are going to lose interest in this game.
I did it here.

Best regards.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: luna23
Jul 13, 2022
So little update. I guess version 009 will be in December or January 2024?

The reason to include side characters so much is definitely making Jennifer's corruption slow as possible. Dev thinks if he makes Jennifer total slut right now, game will lose interest. so he is making it very slowly.

Dev, if you are reading this you are completely wrong.

Fashion Business: Monica is total whore since episode 2 and interest with the game is increasing as time passes. over 1000 pages in the topic

Anna Exciting Affection: Anna is also total slut and interest is too high, close to 1000 page in the topic.

Office Wife: Stacy is total whore since almost beginning , high interest around 300 pages in topic.

Project Myriam: She is also a total whore, and the game is always in Trending part in the main page f95. And there is not even a "ANIMATION" in the whole game ! No animation, total slut since beginning and very high interst, over 600 pages in topic.

If the leading female char is beautiful sexy and hot as fuck, making her total slut only increase the interest %200.

Jennifer is so sexy and hot, super body, but this page is not even reached 100 !! Why do you think ?

Just make Jennifer a total cum bucket as soon as possible, next week or next month; your supporters and interest in the game will be doubled minimum.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Hi Zara,

You convinced me here about that : the comparison between this game and Lords of the ring, if not bad, is not relevant enough to make you grasp my pov.

I just wanted to tell that there are a lot of ways to introduce and build side characters. Having them in "novel-like" events (by novel-like I mean without means that can change the main storyline) is not a problem, they do not qualify as separate storylines, imho.
Imho, it is not mandatory to "explain" the connection between MC and side characters during their event. It is not a problem as long as the reason they are introduced is "explained" sooner or later and how they contribute to the main storyline. Again, MC is not always required to be present during such events (building side characters). The fact players cannot understand now the goal of some side characters content, because the link with MC is not established yet, may of course lead some of them to wonder if such content is useless or not, but this questionning does not mean it IS useless...
Just be aware : when I said above *without means that can change the main storyline*, I do not speak about plot twists on main storyline that go through a side character event... by seperate storyline about a side character, I really mean side character to "take the lead" of the main storyline, instead of MC, for his/her own adventures.

I find your prerequisite (MC to be always present and involved) too rigid a constraint and to stifle (I am not sure about this word) creativity in storytelling.
Here are the two questions I do not understand about your pov :
  1. Why do you see the content for side characters made in this game as multiple storylines about them ? They do not qualify to be seen as separate storylines imo.
  2. Why the idea of a link between MC and side characters, not made in an event about those side characters above all, but established later, makes such event still useless for you ? By established later, I mean all the build up made for them to finally makes sense with MC's storyline. The promise of an explanation later is enough for me to wait for it without saying too early such side event is useless.
As I said it, it does not ALWAYS make sense the MC to be there too, far from it, in all situations about side characters and events providing content, that is required for the main storyline.
And some build up about side characters may require their own content to be exposed comprehensively. Here, in this game, MC is not leading her own corruption so far, her corruption is triggered mainly by side characters as part of the main storyline.
Therefore, it is acceptable to require for such side characters enough screen time on their own if it is decided so in the main storyline, to develop their build up... BUT MC's corruption progression must ALWAYS be the conclusion of their actions, their plans, or whatever content they have on their own.
And this conclusion can occur later, it is not mandatory for it to be asap.

To back my words about the relevance for a link to be made later instead of inside an event about side characters, please refer to .

Of course, I see the storytelling is not perfect in this game : there are irrelevant things that should not be there, but not side characters entire content in which MC is not present.
In the quote above, the important part I want to highligh is when it says in act two or three... In other words, later is good too... The bad (in other words useless content) is "never" and I add to that : "very late"... That is clumsy because players can't be asked to remember for a long time things that they can see as small details even if those "details" are not.

Of course, you are right here. And especially when you said one of the reasons...

I hope you inderstand now why I disagree with that. And I do not say your alternative, Jennifer spying, to be lame... It is just an alternative content that is not proven to be better.

We did not see the same thing here in Gym series of events...
MC had a kind of gloomy face here when on the verge to sepak with redhead gym girl... She did not forget, she rather did not dare to speak to redhead Gym girl and felt bad to potentially trigger an argument between her and her boyfriend when she saw them so happy to be together...
I also saw the Gym MILF shadow behind this cruel dilemma MC had at that moment (the MILF said it was up to MC whether to break their happiness or not) : the Gym MILF is an evil succubus I find fascinating when she weaves intrigues...
I think the dev "waits" for MC to be corrupted enough to resume their relationship... I cannot wait for that...
It is also a form of cowardice that MC showed at this moment : she chose to leave them in a "fake happiness". btw, I remember well (I liked that event a lot) the dev made MC lose Innocence at that moment : a clue the dev knows what he was doing there. Maybe MC is ashamed of that decision and cannot look the redhead gym girl in the eyes anymore from that moment.
She also lives herself in such fake happiness with her own boyfriend she cheats on, explaining why she did nothing : it would be like confessing to her boyfriend that she's cheating on him...
I said it above to you here, there are intriguing similarities between MC+MC's boyfriend on the left and redhead Gym girl+her boyfriend on the right.
I cannot believe all those similarities to be only a coincidence...
You say it is useless because it has no connection to MC ? I prefer to think it has no connection to MC yet and such content acts like a teaser for me, it is intriguing and it makes me wonder what will be the link it MUST have later with MC.
Am I right ? Am i wrong ? Who knows...
If the dev never reveals such link, he misses amazing promising content with huge potential and wastes all the good Gym build-up made so far, imho. I cannot believe that the dev made all this build up "for nothing" : he proved as you said it with the introduction of the new Barista in Coffee shop, he knows he has to link his side events with MC.

This scene to be shorter ? For sure... I agree.
The sex scene to be unnecessary ? I don't know... I see a use for it, even if a little one : it shows the strip club to be the place we expect it to be : a very shady place assuming to be one... BUT I think MC will not be involved in it on her own soon : too early for her...

I did it here.

Best regards.
I don't have any issue with side characters in this game, or that they have their own storylines. Only that Jennifer has been excluded from them, because she is supposedly the only protagonist in this game. If you have side characters in a story, who have storylines totally independent of the protagonist, then they become protagonists themselves. That is just a fact. But according to the Dev there is only supposed to one protagonist in this game, namely Jennifer. So by creating other characters with independent storylines, he has deviated from the original parameters that he established for this game. The game is no longer what he initially suggested to everyone that it was going to be, because Jennifer is no longer the sole protagonist. Why were there no tags for multiple protagonists at the start of the game? Because we've all been led to believe that this is a game with a female protagonist only.

That's why I'm playing this game at all. Because I thought this game had a female protagonist, and not other protagonists, including some male ones. The Dev should be honest and either own up that he's now introducing additional protagonists into the game or return to what this game was originally set up to be, namely a story with a single female protagonist.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes