JamesBurton

May 28, 2018
I seem to have a problem with Sonya - there are not enough items I can buy to level her to gold gem level. I have plenty of memory fragments, just no items to spend them on (stuck on 83/99 gems).

Last edited:

RetFit

Sep 18, 2018
Then you can talk to xandria, and, occasionally, get kicked in the balls. Get kicked three times and you can make her squat in front of main character by going "ask to get out->expecting guests->doctor->cock"

You can also kiss her, first you should undress three times (for some reason) (just spam clothes hook for some time), then choose: ask to get out->first option->that time of mouth (menstruation jokes, yay!)->pull her pants down->any option out of 4 (any other than "don't do it" will result in kick to the balls, but it doesn't matter)->about smoking->smokers are awful to kiss->kiss her->yes to break, no to kiss again->choose your opinion, first one results in kick. Yep, graphomania at it's finest.

I believe that's all the content you have there, to get back in the game click on pensieve.

Any solution ?
Download fixed version on their patreon Don't give them money, just use cheats.

Quladi

Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else getting an Antivirus warning on the both android versions about them being infested by TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen3 ?

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Help! (ver. 0.4B Hotfix) I can't advance Ginny's quest: I've completed the diary part, already returned it to the teddy bear, and talked with Ginny twice. When Marcus says it's a hormones problem and offers a recommendation, she says it will be just that; talking to the painting of Gwenog Jones doesn't work either, so I'm stuck.

If someone can lend me a hand (or a save file), please.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Anyone else getting an Antivirus warning on the both android versions about them being infested by TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen3 ?
False positive, also newer android versions have google protect which scans for you and nothing pops.

This is the android guide.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Help! (ver. 0.4B Hotfix) I can't advance Ginny's quest: I've completed the diary part, already returned it to the teddy bear, and talked with Ginny twice. When Marcus says it's a hormones problem and offers a recommendation, she says it will be just that; talking to the painting of Gwenog Jones doesn't work either, so I'm stuck.

If someone can lend me a hand (or a save file), please.
Use influence when she comes to the door.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Bug? I finished questline for Ch. 4, and it told me to click on the smoking pensieve to go back to Azkaban. I do, and it kicks me to the main menu. I chose Play to reopen the journal, and then I tried clicking on the jewel bookmark, but it's not clickable.

Edit: I tried creating a new game and starting at just chapter 5 to skip this error, and now the game breaks every time I try to talk to the Sally portrait. Error code below. Playing hotfix version. Disappointed.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/sally_dialogues.rpy", line 258, in <module>
NameError: name 'random_choice' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 57, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 126, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/act1_menu.rpyc", line 82, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpyc", line 369, in script call
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 35, in script call
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 72, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/sally_dialogues.rpyc", line 258, in script
File "/private/var/folders/3k/00wv66254219gy_lq602xr0c0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/ED7BE263-8B64-4C4D-957A-F26ABE4FF107/d/Innocent Witches 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/private/var/folders/3k/00wv66254219gy_lq602xr0c0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/ED7BE263-8B64-4C4D-957A-F26ABE4FF107/d/Innocent Witches 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/sally_dialogues.rpy", line 258, in <module>
NameError: name 'random_choice' is not defined

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Innocent Witches 0.4B
Wed Aug 7 16:20:09 2019
```

Last edited:

Quladi

Jul 21, 2018
False positive, also newer android versions have google protect which scans for you and nothing pops.

This is the android guide.
Okay, thanks you so much for the info and the help. :D

PanduhPete

Apr 2, 2018
I can't figure out the ginny part for the life of me! I'm at the part where I read the diary, put it back, Talkeed to her and she said something about practice after wednesday. Anyone, please let me know what to do

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone new CG rip ?
The one on first page was uploaded 16-09-2018 15:33 , so it's a bit old for now ...

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
I have got to a point with Ginny, after returning her diary, where I have summoned her informally but she is not turning up. I can't summon again because it says I've already sent a letter. Save file is attached. Is this a bug or what?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I have got to a point with Ginny, after returning her diary, where I have summoned her informally but she is not turning up. I can't summon again because it says I've already sent a letter. Save file is attached. Is this a bug or what?
Just give it a few days. Sometimes it schedules them a informally a few days into the future.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes