franconia

Feb 26, 2019
Thanks bro, I'll stick with this one until one with new content drops
As i remember i read here or on patreon that devs still not rly hurry in making 18+ content and most of those time for now directed on storyline and locations so.. its still lot of time to wait for some fun with girls >.>

lordglyth

Jul 12, 2018
anyway to cheat on this other then saveedit ? i cant catch the snitch and i missed the catalog or it glitched or somthing i cant open a shop:/

franconia

Feb 26, 2019
anyway to cheat on this other then saveedit ? i cant catch the snitch and i missed the catalog or it glitched or somthing i cant open a shop:/
If you mean gifts then you need talk with portret about gifts and then go in the park and on the desk find paper. And about snitch use skill for x10 stats and then try catch it

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
As i remember i read here or on patreon that devs still not rly hurry in making 18+ content and most of those time for now directed on storyline and locations so.. its still lot of time to wait for some fun with girls >.>
Then you read wrong, first girl gets H'd next update. Luna, from speculation on the thread. Speculation is its gonna go Luna>Susan>Daphne>Hermione.

Reactions: aa00123258

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
There was a change in leadership. And they promised a sex scene every two months for the next few updates and if i remember correctly they promised to make a sex scene every month after that
Then you read wrong, first girl gets H'd next update. Luna, from speculation on the thread. Speculation is its gonna go Luna>Susan>Daphne>Hermione.
Judging from the recent media news i think it'll be Hermionie or Susan but i wont mind the others. And there was a Minerva tease which is good. We just have to wait for the 0.5 update to see what's going on.

Rapazi

Jan 6, 2018
Hope it's in this this order, those are the two I want the most, Luna in first place xD

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
Can someone please upload a save in hotflix update with proper development in Ginny path. I am struck for quite a while

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Can I make it more clear?

1) The map has no location for this month - It will still happen.
2) The month after, September, BAM you should be putting stuff in some main girl's vagina, cock or not. Expect a scene.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hope it's in this this order, those are the two I want the most, Luna in first place xD
Most likely order, obviously, we might through you a curve ball. (Baseball reference)

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry you gotta deal with all these people thinking with their dicks. It honestly feels like no one at all understands how much work goes into these kind of games and its almost like different devs have different ways of approaching their game and plot.

Reactions: JRZ17

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Since this thread keeps being flooded by ignorant posters saying the same things over and over, perhaps a 'developers note' could be added in the OP; stating the change in management/direction and the planned schedule concerning erotic scenes.

If it keeps going like this, JoeBanks will lose his sanity.
and quite frankly so will I. People ask for more lewd content in pretty much in every thread on this forum (including me!), but the amount of hostility here is second to none, and I really wonder why? With rare exceptions western 2D art games take much longer (think about Witch Hunter Trainer, Akabur games etc.) and I wonder why people believe that by insulting the devs or calling them scams is helping to fast track the process in any form. If you don't buy the "change of ownership" story, don't support them. If you find the game confusing and grindy, then just don't play it?!

Where does the rage come from?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
and fun fact: unlike most haters JoeBanks is actually a Patreon to IW; and he is on the 100 USD (max) monthly tier. He is not getting paid for his help.
So he would essentially be "scamming" .... himself.

May 3, 2018
Been stuck for a week, how do I informally check Hermione & Daphne's IMVOIS violations? I summon them informally and they never show, Also, where's ginny's diary??

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
when you already learn to do so, to old saves worked in another version of...
or achievements that can only be obtained in the first parts, activate by default! bothered to climb already on files and the hands to edit them after each update...

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes