zxcvb88

Mar 29, 2017
The 0.4F release will become public in 22 hours from this post.

If you don't have the patience, you can play it immediately for $1.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
This link is now dead. It will be free tomorrow, quite likely with a hotfix, posting our links here, while fine (I can't stop you), it would be better if you do it properly. Reupload yourself and contact a mod. Again though, with the frequency of change that might occur right after a release, it's best to wait.

Last edited:

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
This link is now dead. It will be free tomorrow, quite likely with a hotfix, posting our links here, while fine (I can't stop you), it would be better if you do it properly. Reupload yourself and contact a mod. Again though, with the frequency of change that might occur right after a release, it's best to wait.
Is there any sexual content ? Or again 2 months empty renewal ?

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Is there any sexual content ? Or again 2 months empty renewal ?
There's additional back poses and new outfits, no full blown new sex scene. This release was a massive update to logically fill in the plot and story, so that the next releases will be sex scenes. 2 in a row. There's tits too this release of the main girls.. well one of them.

TLDR; we are disappoint, sorry.

Last edited:

proGGy

Jul 2, 2018
i am just curious what's the point of this game of wits puzzle thingy. you guys keep releasing it 5x5 and lower it on next updates. i am 99% sure noone is able to solve it anyway. is this some sort of thing you devs jerk off to?

Reactions: Stripes001

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Ok, thanks. But i will still have to restart chapter 5 or will it be complete till the end of 4b, with the tasks and minigames complete?
Start fresh, if you wait until the actual public release, I will include a save with stats and gold. Um... given there was no progress that really aligned with Chapter 5, minus the side stuff. A fresh save.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Start fresh, if you wait until the actual public release, I will include a save with stats and gold. Um... given there was no progress that really aligned with Chapter 5, minus the side stuff. A fresh save.
Excuse me of course for my tactlessness. But what have You been doing for 2 months that the content is close to zero ? Why don't You take a positive example from the ELLEMENT book ? There are 2 people in a month release what you do 2 years. Answer deployed, please, this not trolling. You very many. And Yes, engine Ren'py allows to return to old savegames, but you have and this ELLEMENT broken.

cardova

Mar 6, 2017
I have to say, having done the pre-release link, is there any possible way to tone down the sheer depth of the sliding puzzle for Hermione? 7x7 on the last rank is a pain in the ass for what at best is a shot at her panties.

Dec 12, 2017
I have to say, having done the pre-release link, is there any possible way to tone down the sheer depth of the sliding puzzle for Hermione? 7x7 on the last rank is a pain in the ass for what at best is a shot at her panties.
You just have to level up your Intelligence... then those become 3x3

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Excuse me of course for my tactlessness. But what have You been doing for 2 months that the content is close to zero ? Why don't You take a positive example from the ELLEMENT book ? There are 2 people in a month release what you do 2 years. Answer deployed, please, this not trolling. You very many. And Yes, engine Ren'py allows to return to old savegames, but you have and this ELLEMENT broken.
Did you play the release? I don't know where this is coming from if you haven't.

Last edited:
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

rwerwerty

May 3, 2019
Is that bug or smth else but it is too hard to play hermionas mini-game . I just stuck at 2 level 1 stage ( puzzle 5x5 ). I have all max stats , I tried to give her gifts but game still too hard for me.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes