AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Never played any of the versions, butt read all of the changelogs since its conception. Is is worth playing now?

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Never played any of the versions, butt read all of the changelogs since its conception. Is is worth playing now?
That's a very divisive question to ask as you're going to get a lot of answers for both sides of that argument, as is the case when asking for anybody's opinion.

My short answer is yes, but if you're interseted in really good character art and a slow burn buildup with corruption and eroticism. If you're only looking for sex and sexual content then wait a bit

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
The version number says 0.4 after 3 years?? Is there enough content in the game? Thanks :)
You can refer to the changelog as to what the changes over the years have been so you can see for yourself what the development for the game is.

As for content it depends on what you ask, actual content it has a lot and lots of good art and characters it just happens to be a slow development and the game has gone through many changes over the year. If you're looking for "sexual content" then no, not yet it does not have a lot at the moment

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Well i'm all in for a good build up, but this game takes too much time to deliver actual sex scenes damn.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
few years)
Hey I mean the developers can release and develop their game in any way they want, if they want to wait 20 years before finally adding sex that's up to them. I still enjoy this game a lot since I'm a huge fan of the Wizarding World Universe, and if I wanted sexual content in my games well I'm on a site wth a lot of that so I have choices. Sure the development is slow for this and people complain but its still very good art and a eroticism and that's good enough for me.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Hm. Lack of sex in an hentai game. That's interesting
'adult game' to be exact as this is an adult game pirating site, meaning that sexual content is not a hard requirement for games to be on thsi site. Adult games can have sexual content, or can have nudity & eroticism only and they're still good. Also not saying there isn't any sex in this game you get to bang McGonagall, so there's that.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
> you get to bang McGonagall
Too far even for hentai site. I hope this shit just died already, but no! They rolled out new bored 'update'. Jesus, this is most disliked game ever created.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Official Public version with bug fixes drops TODAY feel free to download these but the public release will have a version bump, you'll be playing with remaining bugs and no support.

IE, your saves won't work on the version dropped.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Innocent Witches [v0.4.F] [Sad Crab] (700 mb rar pc source)
126 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
Official Public version with bug fixes drops tomorrow, feel free to download these but the public release will have a version bump, you'll be playing with remaining bugs and no support.

IE, your saves won't work on the version tomorrow.
oops i wasted my 700 mb. thought this was the public one. anyways great work joe and team. i have great expectations from you all

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
'adult game' to be exact as this is an adult game pirating site, meaning that sexual content is not a hard requirement for games to be on thsi site. Adult games can have sexual content, or can have nudity & eroticism only and they're still good. Also not saying there isn't any sex in this game you get to bang McGonagall, so there's that.
Adult games have either sex or extreme violence in them. If not they are not adult games.

Lets take "Dragon Age Origins" which was an adult game and had "sex" and " extreme violence" in it and compare it to an non adult game with "erotic" and/or "violence" in it.

Singles 2 Flirt up your life had erotic in it as the whole game is like sims but with the goal to actually hook up with someone and have sex and form a relationship etc.

Dragon Age had a FSK 18 Rating.
Singles 2 had a FSK 12 Rating.

FSK is the same as PG or NC-17 former X Rating.

So an adult game gets a (You must be 18 or above to buy this game) Rating.
A non adult game gets a (you must be 12 or above to buy this game) Rating.

Your explanation for Adults game is therefore Wrong and the explanation about this website/forum as well.

This is a Forum for Sexual (VN/Games in General) and all kinds of kinks. An Adult Site. If there is only Erotic or blue balling it maybe is to satisfy a certain kind of kink but the majority is about Sex and fucking in all kinds of ways.

This is not a website for Erotic content especially if the Dev of a game already promised sex. So they can not wait till (insert your year here) to release said sexual content to the end of time but have to deliver or lose all their patrons.

Most games on this site who link to patron who have no sexual content whatsoever are soon gone as they dont make a single penny from that shit boring game.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes