LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Adult games have either sex or extreme violence in them. If not they are not adult games.

Lets take "Dragon Age Origins" which was an adult game and had "sex" and " extreme violence" in it and compare it to an non adult game with "erotic" and/or "violence" in it.

Singles 2 Flirt up your life had erotic in it as the whole game is like sims but with the goal to actually hook up with someone and have sex and form a relationship etc.

Dragon Age had a FSK 18 Rating.
Singles 2 had a FSK 12 Rating.

FSK is the same as PG or NC-17 former X Rating.

So an adult game gets a (You must be 18 or above to buy this game) Rating.
A non adult game gets a (you must be 12 or above to buy this game) Rating.

Your explanation for Adults game is therefore Wrong and the explanation about this website/forum as well.

This is a Forum for Sexual (VN/Games in General) and all kinds of kinks. An Adult Site. If there is only Erotic or blue balling it maybe is to satisfy a certain kind of kink but the majority is about Sex and fucking in all kinds of ways.

This is not a website for Erotic content especially if the Dev of a game already promised sex. So they can not wait till (insert your year here) to release said sexual content to the end of time but have to deliver or lose all their patrons.

Most games on this site who link to patron who have no sexual content whatsoever are soon gone as they dont make a single penny from that shit boring game.
You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. Games with nudity and eroticism but no 'sexual content' are still allowed and posted on this site.

Reactions: rKnight

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
'adult game' to be exact as this is an adult game pirating site, meaning that sexual content is not a hard requirement for games to be on thsi site.
67 votes, 2.5/5 stars. :rolleyes:

Btw, it was just curiosity, backgrounds look amazing :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
67 votes, 2.5/5 stars. :rolleyes:

Btw, it was just curiosity, backgrounds look amazing :)
I think the reason for that rating has less to do with the art itself and more to do with how the majority of updates haven't been about adding story to the game, but instead adding more ways to grind through the game, essentially removing a lot of enjoyment from playing this.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I think the reason for that rating has less to do with the art itself and more to do with how the majority of updates haven't been about adding story to the game, but instead adding more ways to grind through the game, essentially removing a lot of enjoyment from playing this.
In a lot of the reviews that have given low scores, a lot of them all bring up the same singular point. "There's too much grinding, not enough sex stuff". However a lot of that is due to the multiple years this game written by a man who didn't like sex stuff, meaning a hefty majority of this game is still just that. It has been crippled. Games with barely any sexual content are allowed and surely sought after by some individuals, but that is not what innocent witches was marketed as and it's not why most of the people who played it downloaded it (seen clearly by the ratings).

To the people who are downvoting it now, that's understandable if you've just seen the game and had to slug through everything but keep in mind that the problem was identified and is getting actively attempting to be fixed.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Check on Patreon, it's out:

0.4.1F with all bugfixes, your 0.4F saves won't work. Read the changelog, hermis minigame is easier with a cheat button added.

(Maxed save stats and achieves, 1337 gold, starts at waifu selection in chapter 5)

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
In a lot of the reviews that have given low scores, a lot of them all bring up the same singular point. "There's too much grinding, not enough sex stuff". However a lot of that is due to the multiple years this game written by a man who didn't like sex stuff, meaning a hefty majority of this game is still just that. It has been crippled. Games with barely any sexual content are allowed and surely sought after by some individuals, but that is not what innocent witches was marketed as and it's not why most of the people who played it downloaded it (seen clearly by the ratings).

To the people who are downvoting it now, that's understandable if you've just seen the game and had to slug through everything but keep in mind that the problem was identified and is getting actively attempting to be fixed.
I feel that if the creator stopped tweaking the mechanics, stopped adding so much grind to the game, and progressed the story in a way that it feels like we're actually achieving something, it wouldn't have been disliked by so many (just look at
The DeLuca Family for a game with no sexual content, but has such a well developed story that it feels like we're achieving something). I mean hell, I tried supporting this game back in 2016, but after a few updates of no actual content, I gave up. fast forward to about 6 months ago when I last tried it, and it still feels like it's barely gone anywhere, and I'm not one to normally complain about a game on this site (especially since it's a free site to play games that normally cost money).

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Someone PM me when there's a new sex scene in this god forsaken game
Next month, I mean, if you scroll back a few pages and read my posts, the first main girl is next month. (Sex scene)

To all the complaints, I am sorry I took on fixing a dumpster fire that had a lot of context that I had to work around to even get to the sex and keep it logical. Also, making a game that's purely sex without any game is not what we are after. I have a firm belief, remove the sex, the game should still be playable and fun. We are working towards that goal.

Wish I could make everyone happy, I can't.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Check on Patreon, it's out:

0.4.1F with all bugfixes, your 0.4F saves won't work. Read the changelog, hermis minigame is easier with a cheat button added.

(Maxed save stats and achieves, 1337 gold, starts at waifu selection in chapter 5)
How do you get the grading job from Minerva? I remember in previous releases you could just ask her about it from the start of chapter five but that doesn't seem to be an option now

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
When I summon Daphne informally on Saturday, she says something about gifting her a perfume, where do I get that? Bonnie Bonka, the 500g one?

mikmik

Jul 25, 2017
Do I get it right that i need to start all over again, or is there a way to use my save from 0.4a? The game cant even use previous saves automatically, like any other game out here can, but copying the saves into the saves folder of 0.4f doesnt work either

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes