Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I've had to restart once already, and I'll have to again... Is there a save that takes me RIGHT to the new content, not to Ch5's beginning?

Because I lost a game to a bugged office background, now Susan's minigame won't unlock no matter what I do-- I've done everything except those that actually REQUIRE Susan's minigame (Helena, IMVOIS Violation I assume also requires it since I chose Susan)

Reactions: samael000
Jun 10, 2018
Good update so far, makes me excited for the future. I'm confused on a few points though:
1. How do I get the new catalogue???
I read daphne's diary which remarked on her wanting new clothes but I've searched most everywhere and can't seem to find anything helpful, it doesn't show up in objectives either.

The answer to this is in the walkthrough.
2. Can you drink more with Hermione or Daphne?
3.. How extensive are the gift interactions so far?
I've had Daphne with the perfume and the water but so far nothing I've given Hermione has elicited anything more than hesitation towards the idea of receiving gifts.
4. What is the deal with the waifu system at this point outside of requesting a swimsuit and a nicer diary entry? Are there any large chunks of stuff I've missed due to only having played with Luna as waifu so far or does it not really matter yet?

I hope some of these questions get answered and once again with a little patience I'm feeling more and more confident that this game is getting better and better.

Last edited:

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
Good update so far, makes me excited for the future. I'm confused on a few points though:
1. How do I get the new catalogue???
I read daphne's diary which remarked on her wanting new clothes but I've searched most everywhere and can't seem to find anything helpful, it doesn't show up in objectives either.
2. How extensive are the gift interactions so far?
I've had Daphne with the perfume and the water but so far nothing I've given Hermione has elicited anything more than hesitation towards the idea of receiving gifts.
3. What is the deal with the waifu system at this point outside of requesting a swimsuit and a nicer diary entry? Are there any large chunks of stuff I've missed due to only having played with Luna as waifu so far or does it not really matter yet?

I hope some of these questions get answered and once again with a little patience I'm feeling more and more confident that this game is getting better and better.
in giving water what to do when it says do something quickly?

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Is there an easier way to solve Hermione's mini game puzzle? I can't even solve 1st level normal difficulty with focus help (maxed stats).

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
How far can one go with hermionie puzzle. In hard difficulty level 3 she covers her boobs with hand. Is it the last stage or something after that as well

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone, please help with the passage, you need to open the bedroom drawers in the right order. I noticed a ball with the number 8, a Cup with 1 and a book 3, but there is no box 8 in the bedroom. And if there is guide on progress give exile. P. s I found Tiara, now need a ad hoc magic wand(forgot as is called) with this, too, need a aid. Thanks in advance.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Is it possible for someone who is like a good programmer/story writer to message the artist and become like a team and make an AMAZING game together?

because this game is like an 11 out of 5 when it comes to Art, and like -7 out of 8 when it comes to everything else.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Is it possible for someone who is like a good programmer/story writer to message the artist and become like a team and make an AMAZING game together?

because this game is like an 11 out of 5 when it comes to Art, and like -7 out of 8 when it comes to everything else.
Its actually pretty hard for a pro writer to help here.
I dont know who else is a professional writer in this forum aside from me but to actually work on this game (story wise) would cost the dev a pretty penny which i highly doubt the dev team would pay to actually rise this story to something lets say more substantial.

To give you an example. Making me or someone similar actually use our free time to work on this for lets say a month would cost you around 600€ up to 1200€ depending what you exactly want.
To work full time on this project for lets say a year you would actually have to outpay my publisher for 2 or 3 books i could finish in the same time which would mean around 45k to 60k as a years salary.

Seeing that this game makes almost 10k a month the actual writer would eat half the income. I highly doubt the dev team would agree to that at all. And even if they would which they won't but lets assume they would the amount of story the writer lets appear out of thin air would blow this game to proportions no one would be willing to actually read, animate or program or play for that matter.

More then a monthly fee for some decent story line pointers and an actual plot are not needed for these kind of projects and myself offer small advice or pointers for free in this forum. I kinda play with the idea to make a guide for new devs or even old ones on how to actually make a good story/plot like a red line through a game that they can follow and make their developing process alot easier but i didnt find the time yet to actually write it down.

If you like to get back a few pages you can see that one of the devs is in this forum discussing stuff but not open for constructive critique or suggestions on how to improve the game so it could be pretty hard for someone with skill to actually help as it looks like the dev doesnt want you talking bad about his project in any way.

But for your issues. I can understand that ppl feel like this game COULD be something awesome! But for now it isnt.

It starts with the claim that the save system isn't fixable and ends that the so called story of this game is basically non existant there is only a plot that makes the delay in delivering sexual content for over 3 years more understandable.

But before we draw any conclusion lets wait for next month and the next update and see how the plot and the actual sex scenes develop before our eyes. If they are half decent i will go back to become a patreon and i am pretty sure i wont be the only one coming back once this game has some decent content.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and TNTed

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Its actually pretty hard for a pro writer to help here.
I dont know who else is a professional writer in this forum aside from me but to actually work on this game (story wise) would cost the dev a pretty penny which i highly doubt the dev team would pay to actually rise this story to something lets say more substantial.

To give you an example. Making me or someone similar actually use our free time to work on this for lets say a month would cost you around 600€ up to 1200€ depending what you exactly want.
To work full time on this project for lets say a year you would actually have to outpay my publisher for 2 or 3 books i could finish in the same time which would mean around 45k to 60k as a years salary.

Seeing that this game makes almost 10k a month the actual writer would eat half the income. I highly doubt the dev team would agree to that at all. And even if they would which they won't but lets assume they would the amount of story the writer lets appear out of thin air would blow this game to proportions no one would be willing to actually read, animate or program or play for that matter.

More then a monthly fee for some decent story line pointers and an actual plot are not needed for these kind of projects and myself offer small advice or pointers for free in this forum. I kinda play with the idea to make a guide for new devs or even old ones on how to actually make a good story/plot like a red line through a game that they can follow and make their developing process alot easier but i didnt find the time yet to actually write it down.

If you like to get back a few pages you can see that one of the devs is in this forum discussing stuff but not open for constructive critique or suggestions on how to improve the game so it could be pretty hard for someone with skill to actually help as it looks like the dev doesnt want you talking bad about his project in any way.

But for your issues. I can understand that ppl feel like this game COULD be something awesome! But for now it isnt.

It starts with the claim that the save system isn't fixable and ends that the so called story of this game is basically non existant there is only a plot that makes the delay in delivering sexual content for over 3 years more understandable.

But before we draw any conclusion lets wait for next month and the next update and see how the plot and the actual sex scenes develop before our eyes. If they are half decent i will go back to become a patreon and i am pretty sure i wont be the only one coming back once this game has some decent content.
A professional editor for the amount of text is 10k, a real rework from a professional writer is way beyond that. The issue with people offering free help, even as a professional writer, they have far less game experience or programming etc. You have to work with text that sits within code, every time someone offers to help, and see's the code and flow... they bomb hard.

While I can and will go back and revisit the previous texts, having people tell me to do it while progressing the story is unrealistic. People thinking that I am against critiques are completely wrong, it's just so much to take in all at once. Look how many pages in this thread since release. I am but a mere human, sorry.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes